Real or not?

Joongie

For you the YUNJAE is real or not?

For me is not real, they're not gay but there is something more than a very good friendship between YUNHO and JAE,what do you think? :leaf2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• mjjeje

• rikucchi

• Joongie

Real as in dating each other. I can't really think that they are just best friends since all the conversations, videos etc are something. Like Jae's message in Mirotic, "My Other Half Yunho, I love you." I almost died because of that.lmao And Yunho called Jae his other half to. /dying

I agree with mjjeje. All those stares, all their acts... cannot be fake. Besides... you could see the tention and attraction between them almost in every TV show or concert they had. I don't think it's something you could fake...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't think they are together or dating or so. ButI do believe that there's more than just friendship. They might not realise themself but it was there. It's quite normal when you live together with people 24/7 that something develops.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus