6th movie about them....how is it???

lavtc123

well....i just write here because im so bored and suddenly thought bout this...recently Hama71 just posted bout the new manga or novel of takumi kun series....that will be release on the 1st of September this year....

it turns out that itz a SPIN OFF for this couple...about how they spent their last summer on shidou....

somehow my thought was...."WILL THERE ANY MOVIE FOR THEM AGAIN???"

im dyingly wants to watch them again....but will others thought the same???

gosh im so in a very high desire to watch more bout their unique love but im scared that people dun think of it as i am....

will they accept ANOTHER movie bout this couple??? becoz even Pure got many fans questioning the priority of their love story...

or in a harsh words..."THEY DUN DESERVE THEIR OWN MOVIE"...

gosh....huge dilemma for me as i keeping hoping...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• Ginger

• rotten boy

I'm hoping that they will be in the new movie. But since it's the last movie for Takumi and Gii I wonder if there will be time for our favorite couple :( I hear that they don't have much money for these movies. It would be a shame if they didn't use Misu and Shingyouji.

u know...anything could happen...but im scared takumixgii character is hard to be accepted becoz there's no DaiMao anymore....but i really hope tat they could spin-off the title so that the movie will specially made for misuxshingyouji and most importantly for us...their loyal fan...^^

• 2 weeks later...

Well they did earn a lot from the third movie it seems and they were able to have better shootings for the 4th film and Pure have become so incredibly popular that they are releasing a fifth film. And with the huge anticipation for the fifth film then we can safely assume that they will have enough money to produce a sixth film. Heheheh! We can always keep hoping. Dreams do come true. BabaTaiki have said they loved working together so for them to reprise their roles for a spinoff won't be a problem, ne? I'm not worried. I'm actually excited.

ahahaha...loge yojichan's opinion...somehow i feel relieved...

i juz found out how wide misu x shingyouji's fanbase is...they hve fanclubs from jpanese...china and also thailand plus we here keep loving them...i think this couple really give a huge impact to us fans...i heard that Japanese fanclubs is waiting for the 6th movie becoz the new manga/novel will be release this 1st Sept...*very soon* gosh...

im so excited too!!!!!

i can only imagine the pressure the mangaka is having and the producers as well. they must realize what they just did to make this all happen. the clamor for MisuShin is REAL. it is a FACT that the fans cannot get enough of them. what they showed onscreen was so powerful and magical that's why we are all feeling this way. had it been a lousy performance from BabaTaiki then we won't be like this but they were SO AMAZING so something had to be done to make the fans happy. yes it can be a gamble to produce a 6th movie without DaiMao but that's the thing about a spinoff, you still have to follow the timeline so they can still bank on that. i believe it's gonna be great and BabaTaiki PROVED that they can handle it since they are the stars of Pure. :)

True...BabaTaiki proved that they could handle their characters amazingly...

With Baba chan leading Taiki...Im not worried at all...In Pure they proved that they ARE the main story..and i dunno whether i should say this but...somehow i forgot who's the main couple in the series for a minute..

So if they have a spin off...people might wont complain too much bout the missing of the real Takumi x Gii...*dun kill me*

well a spinoff establishes that the MAIN couple is MisuShin so that should solve the confusion by some fans who are hoping for a DaiMao appearance. DaiMao have already confirmed that Takumi 5 will be their last time portraying the characters as lovers. yes it is natural that one can forget the main couple for a minute in Pure since MisuShin are really the stars and it's THEIR story that is highlighted for the most part. everyone else were in supporting roles. i think Pure was really simple in bringing their story to light, some fans really should let go already and stop insisting and getting mad that Takumi and Gii did not have LOTS of appearance together. there's nothing we can do, that's how the story is told.

Huhuhuhu....that was hot words...*yojichan's so brave*

well i do still find some people says like tht...come on...even if they says like tht...nothing they can do...

DaixMao ady have their 5th movie...so i think they should be grateful...^^

and happily i say...

Japanese fans still think tht misuxshingyouji scene in the 5th movie is very amazing eventhough they r not the main characters...

you can read the reviews from my profile...i asked Hama to translate it for me...

i wanna post it here but im using my phone now...*touch screen so hard to use*

heheheh! ok the thing is if i was a hardcore TakumiGii fan and watched Pure, i will respect the story that it's about MisuShin. i mean let's face it, it's a beautiful romantic story. TakumiGii did their parts very well. but Pure is about MisuShin's story.

yeah i read hama-san's VM for you. waaaah! was there a kissu between them? please, please, please i hope there was even at least one kissu between them...or two. i'm so excited to watch them again on TK5. and i love looking at Shingyouji wearing his hakama. so manly. so strong yet so cute. i think i'm gonna cry again..i dunno! OMG! i read somewhere that the DVD will be released this December at the latest.

ahahah...thtz becoz if we r TakumiGii fans...we r the rational fans...wont do anything tht could bring ashamed to ur fav couple...

well i hope so...but i dun think there's any...just a hug from shingyouji to Misu...

Misu won the snooker competition and shingyouji is so happy and hug him...and says "That's my Arata san!!!"

but i read Misu says mean things to him then i cannot understand more...T____T

well Misu is Misu...we all know he will do that...

WAAAAH! HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT??

"That's MY Arata-san!" Can i faint? OMG!!! OMG!! URESHII~~♥ it shows he's becoming more and more confident with Misu. that's a MAJOR thing 'cause he still seemed so insecure with Misu back in Pure, ne? so for him to say that...OMG!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! WAAAAAAH!! I so wanna cry right now out of happiness. so touching. so adorable. ah mou! Misu being a meanie to say mean things to Shingyouji. i hope he didn't hurt his baby so badly.

im so dying to know what happened after that...or maybe...

itz juz ended there so that we can hope that there's another movie...

gosh i were there maybe i will slap Misu and says..."Do u want him to run away again??..BAKA!!!!" lol

shoot...Misu really didnt show his love on public...i really hope Shingyouji wont hurt too much...*i know he wont* ahahaha

NO WAY! NO WAY! it ended just there for them? OMG! There has got to be 6th movie. T_________T i hope the 5th movie explains why we see Baba-chan exposing his nipple with a white shirt. heheheh! oh wow..you're brave to slap Misu. i don't think i can. i'm too uke to do that. LOL. i might faint if i approach him but maybe what i can do is try to talk to him like Yoshizawa did in Pure. :)

Yojichan: "Misu-kun...Shingyouji is crazy about you. I know it's none of my business but at least for both your sakes, don't hurt him too much, okay? If you don't like him...I can take care of him myself. MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA" XD

Misu: (kicks Yojichan)

ohohoho...well im quite like a seme...i got my own uke *yee lee*

i dont think Misu will kick u first...he will juz say.."It's indeed none of ur business. So just BACK OFF!!!"

Then i come to the rescue and says..."Well then if didnt mind. I will take him away"...

I will grab our cute bunny away and says "Yojichan...LETZ GO AND LEAVE THIS JERK ALONE!!!"

I hope Misu-san will not be too mean to Shingyouji - it makes my heart hurt when he is so mean to dear little bunny. Sometimes he needs to be reminded that he is lucky to have such a sweet bunny to love him - yes?? :hamtaro-005 (6):

I would join any rescue of Bunny! If he needs cuddling or ...you know..... kissing or something - I would be happy to help :hamtaro-005 (5):

waaaah! June-chan you could call Misu a JERK. lol

i can't do it...not when I'm in fangurl mode..the only reasons I could do it is when i'm in writer mode since a lot of emotions are flowing through me whenever i write. T___T

i'm too much of a wuss to actually do it. i really most likely will just faint...my threats on deaf ears and yes, i totally believe Misu will just kick me because i'm being such an idiot and he got bored. kyahahahahahha!! XD

i would love to rescue Shingyouji too only IF HE WILL ALLOW us to actually rescue him from Misu. He might run back fast to Misu before we know it. hehehehe!

I love show so you know so I am not making fun. Hope I get to 5. sooo cute :hamtaro-005 (5): takumi is cute whe thinks gil going to move on to someone. Sitting here biting my finger just thinking about it.

ahahaha...gosh i was gone for few days and I MISS THIS GROUP SO MUCH!!!!!

Ginger and yojichan....I MISS YOU ALL!!!

speaking of saving our Bunny...lol

yojichan was right...Shingyouji might ended up runs away to his master at the end...

gosh..i wish i could keep him in a cage so that i can own a CUTE pet like him..T^T

or i can be Misu's pet...ahahaha....*wtf*

u know recently i heard nothing from Taiki...not even from his blog...

OMG...i miss him so much!!!

Misu x shingyouji really makes me going crazy...=.=

i missed you too, sweetheart!

welcome back! *hugs tight*

maybe the reason why taiki hasn't updated his blog is because he could be super busy with projects.

i miss him too.

i just watched some chosen scenes from Pure thing morning. ahahahahah! always makes me melt every time.

*hugs yojichan*

thanx so much for missing me...lol

that is so true...he might be busy but..i wish he could just update his status..(=.=)

he makes me worries and worse he make me MISS HIM TOO MUCH!!!

ahahaha...me too!!!

i opened my eyes and woosh...PURE scenes..

1st meeting....choco feeding...shingyouji RUNS AND CRIES...and gosh "You are belong to me"....then..."SHINGYOUJI~~~"

all the chosen scenes really made my day so BRIGHTLY HAPPY!!!!

you know i wish i can have a screen shot of Shingyouji looking at Misu like he was about to cry when he said: But I can't stay with you after all? And then I love Misu's closeup shot when he looked back at Shingyouji. I super duper love that scene so much. I think for me that is the most dramatic they have together. It's just amazing! *sighs*

There is so much you can do with that scene alone. The emotions they showed there. It's like Shingyouji knows that no matter how happy he is now that his heart will break again. It's so beautiful and dramatic. i love it so much! waaaaah! ♥

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus