My Roleplaying Rules

NicholiDeSchidor

Welcome to my "Roleplay Ideas"

mwf9kz.jpg

Please note that I do have some requirements that have to be met while roleplaying with me. I take this very seriously as I have been left with disappointment with most of my roleplays (Save for a few wonderful roleplayers). If and when you find a roleplay idea that you wish to try out, send me a message and let me know which idea you want to talk about.

(PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD!!!)

NOTES:

I tend to throw plot twists into roleplays at any given time, if and when a twist is posted and something doesnt settle right with you. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT!!! Then I will fix it.

If you are interested in a roleplay, and we start it. Please don't disappear without pming me the reason, from either lack of interest afterwards. Or if you are going off on hiatus. It is only polite. I have had quite a few rp's in this site go down the drain due to people disappearing. (I doubt people will even read this part anyways)

For the love of cheesecake, help add to the story. Dont just let me have the reigns alone. Just because I throw a lot of twists into roleplays to keep it going, does not mean that you cant throw in your own twists!!!

PLAYER REQUIREMENTS:

Parapost - You must be able to post in paragraphs (Min. 1 paragraph per post)

Give me something to work with. One liners will be ignored.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION! - I am a roleplayer that plays in a heavy fantasy realm. I do not mind explaining from the beginning on what each roleplay can consist of. But do let your imagination take ahold of you to help us write a wonderful story.

Plot Driven/Story Driven - I do not do one shot roleplays. Sex is wonderful and all, But if you are able to create a story that leads up to sex and also be able to continue on after the juicy details. Then that makes for an intriguing story.

I know that my grammar is not the worlds best, but I try to at least make my sentences understandable to my partners. I expect you do to the same for me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus