Got7

Tetsu

Got7-1.jpg

1. What do you love/hate about GOT7?

2. Who is your favorite Member?

Each of the members profiles are

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

3. Who do you ship together?

4. What GOT7 song do you like?

(Don't you think Jackson is just too cute? foxy3)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• BlxxdyButterfly

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What do you love/hate about GOT7?

What I like about GOT7? Everything. They have good music, good face, good body, good personality, god leader, good maknae, good visual, good face, good dabbing, good dancing, ughh.. they're good in EVERYTHING. so I hate nothing bout them.

2. Who is your favorite Member?

Now this is a very hard question. I guess my ultimate bias is Jaebum. But Mark is just so adorable and man he's so hot biting those lips. Bambam is so.... bambam? hahahaha I'm very fond of this cute lil(not really lil anymore huhu) munchkin.

3. Who do you ship together?

Jaebum x Junior. This should be canon.

Jackson x Bambam (JackBam) ... watching them from Got2Day made me ship them

Mark x Junior. When I watched Weekly Idol, the episode where JB sings Yim Jae Beom's songs and everyone dances to it, I can't help how notice Mark's flirtatious look to Junior's dancing he even bit his lip mhmm....

4. What GOT7 song do you like?

I like all of Flight Log: Turbulence's songs. So I would say this is the album I like the most since I don't think I can point out one or two song when I like all of their music <3

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus