cant remember title of book

Sav6

hope u guys can help. i'm looking for mm standalone novel that i've read but cant remember the title.

The 1st mc has a son, wife deceased. I think he's a writer (he work from home). His friend (the 2nd mc) lives with them and took care of them. The 2nd mc loves his friend but kept it secret. later, the 1st mc started to has feelings for his friend. He's a bit of a "virgin" & innocent about sex but after they started to "hook up", he become a somewhat horny beast & want to have sex almost everyday. there's this scene with his parents where the son made a remark about the friend being part of the family and the mc's father get mad and said that that the friend is a bad influence. the first mc said that if not for the friend, they will be lost. also there's this scene with the housekeeper where she said that she already knew about them because she's the one who change the bed sheet.

its not recent. i think it was published before 2014. there's this early scene where most of the time the first mc was cooped up in his study room and the friend was the one playing and spending time together with the son most of the time

Do you guys know about this book?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kawaiifuji

• 412Chie

• Sav6

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have never heard about a stand alone novel like the oneu u described, but plzz past the name on, it sounds like a good read.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus