Formal Introductions. (n_n)

RedFudanshi

Hello everyone! :cuteonion50:It seems like the members in this group are inactive, but I joined anyway, with the hope of meeting new people who are fans of yaoi. With that being said, how about we begin by knowing each other? (I know its too mainstream, but come on, a little information won't hurt.. Right? ;) ) Then, I will start...

onion1 Just call me Red (my favorite color! xD ) Well, I started liking yaoi and shipping guys in my college years.. (I know, I'm still kinda innocent about some yaoi stuffs.. :3 ) I came into this site to learn more about yaoi because I think its the best place to continue my journey as a fudanshi.

About my personality, I'm actually an introvert (Yeah, I prefer being unnoticed and alone... but..), but I want to break free from it, so I'm breaking the ice by socializing into people who I guess has the same interest as mine. I'm a dog and cat lover. (I badly want a Siberian Husky/German Shepherd, and Persian Cat/Tabby Cat. >////< ) Also, I love music a lot! (n_n)

And this are a few facts about me. Now, its your turn pals and gals! xD I'm looking forward for nice responses.. Ciao! :leaf:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedFudanshi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus