A Writer's Inspiration

Guest ramentan

What gets you in the mood to write?

For me I find my creativity in the music I listen to or the lovely weather. :cuteonion41:

How about everyone else?

-Ramentan yoyo6

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• usami420

• ramentan

• chienrouge

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

Hahaha, it's funny don't worry about it. Well, advice...I suppose pictures help? People find beauty and meaning in many things. A picture could tell millions of stories. It just needs to be written.

Me

^hasn't even finished a story i've started^

-Ramentan yoyo6

• 4 months later...

Mine tends to come from the music I listen to. It's like when I hear a certain kind of song, I immediately whip out something from imagination out of the sort of song it is, and the kind of story it sort of portrays for me. And it gets me going when I have this whole scene in my head so I bring out the lappy and start typing.

Music for me or my current surroundings help a lot, in the writing process.

Though writers block cripples my creativity, every so often unfortunately...

Writers block here too. To many changes in my life. I need to settle a bit. But music helps a lot. And for me its stormy, electrical weather that sparkles my imagination.

• 1 year later...

Listening to music helps me come up with a good idea but I also like asking for ideas from other ppl because sometimes their ideas makes me come up with one and inspires me to write.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus