Introduction's and Welcome's

Potpurri

Greetings Everyone,

I am known as Nicholi. I have been doing artwork ever since I was five years old. Now being in my late twenties. I have moved on to digital artwork. A few of you may have seen some of my work floating around the site. So I decided to make a group that allows other artists (not just myself) for their artwork to be showcased in one group. I hope to make more friends, and to also help people whom are wanting requests done as well. :)

Nicholi (The Dark Uke) ~

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nicholi

• yuuki00

• Darkmystdrake

• hentai-heicho

umm hello... I got invited into this group. I don't really draw.. well, I sorta, but never got into it pretty much. I work on graphic designing... so yeah... nice to meet you all and thanks for inviting me.

-Tetsu-

Hey there...

I've also drawn since I was a child, but the traditional style.

Nowadays, I'm on my way in learning the digital/graphic style(Even though there's still a long way to go....^^´).

Thanks for the invitation by the way.

-Never-

Hey there! :] Thanks for the invitation. I like to draw all sorts of things,

though I'm more a hand sketch sort of person. I'm not very good with digital coloring or anything.

Honestly I just haven't tried it out much. I'll be sure to post some things,

though it's been a while since I've actually had time to sit down and sketch something out.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind that I joined^^

I love to draw and stuff as well, and if would be appreciated I'm happy to upload some stuff^^

((I'm also getting used to the website at the moment, so I'm really sorry if I make a dumb mistake..))

• 4 weeks later...

lol, your quite alright, Darkmystdrake. This group is meant for anyone who likes to look at art or even likes to make their own art. You can upload your pictures at any time you want. Welcome to the group!

• 4 months later...

Hi! I draw a bit, occasionally, but as it's usually bl I don't really share it. I'm happy to have found a place that I can, even though I'll probably be awhile between posts. I look forward to see everyone's awesome art :)

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone i liked to draw and that's one of my hobby,call me yuu :D and of course my genres of drawing are shounen ai and yaoi

• 4 weeks later...

Hellohello! Fellow BLartist! I have mostly used ink for some years before moving on to digital drawing, but it's still a pain getting used to it haha

Actually I started on my first BLcomic when I was 15, I had a talented scriptwriter but I was a lazy ass so it never got complete : (, but now I'm here to get inspiration to get me going again!! ; ))))))))))

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus