♛ -Welcome To Creative Force- ♛

412Chie

CREATIVEFORCEBANNER_zpsef721c38.png

aboutus_zps01ee8608.png

Creative Force is simply a place to learn about different kinds of art. As mentioned before, our group offers tutorials on photoshop. There will be discussions opened about different kinds of art, polls, even contests of our own will be opened to our members. We are just looking to make a small group here on YO were people sharing the same interest in creative art would come together.

-I N T R O D U C T I O N S-

Simply introduce yourself bellow by answering the following questions:

I go by...(Your name/nickname/How do you want to be called?)

My hobbies are...

I prefer to (top or bottom or both)

The type of art I like the most...(writing can also b considered art)

What i would like to learn is..

Other interesting things about me are...

-HOW TO APPLY TO TEACH OR POST A DISCUSSION OF UR OWN-

All members are free of voicing their thoughts and ideas. If you want to make a discussion of your own, simply contact Tetsu or myself.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.r.o.s

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Blackbutlergurl

Well, that's a nice idea. ;D Though I don't know if I can help people much.

- Obviously, BlueNeon.

- I waste some time, sometimes, in music programs, playing piano and music related stuff.

- Please, ladies and gentlemen don't talk about money or what they do in bed. ;P

- ?! No idea.

- ?! No idea.

- xD...

@BlueNeon lol it's ok, hopefully you will find something you become interested in later on when the group is more developed. If you like to write, we would hopefully have some discussions on writing as well. Roleplay, video making, of course graphic design, literature, poems, anything that's creative and can be considered artistic, even dancing or singing. There would also be philosophical discussions and discussions on famous artists and what not. :)

My Own Introduction~

I go by Eros

My hobbies are anything related to computers & all kinds of art.

I prefer to (both)~

The type of art I like the most...digital art and realistic art.

What i would like to learn is anything and everything.

Other interesting things about me are that I spend a lot of time doing gfx and I am a freshman in college studying programming :)

There goes mine~

-I go by....Never.

-My hobbies are....Anything related to reading,writing, drawing and talking/discussing. ; D

-I prefer....the best of both. xD

-The type of art I like the most: Secret!

-What i would like to learn is: For while if I could master patience with Photoshop....

-Other interesting things about me are: Well...as I like to say....time helps in learning all kinds of stuff....including about myself. : )

I go by...Logy

My hobbies are...reading,running,hanging out with friends and bothering people

I prefer to top

The type of art I like the most...No idea :D

What i would like to learn is....how to make pics and sig using Photoshop

Other interesting things about me are...no need to share that XDDDD

I go by sue :)

My hobbies are writing, reading and drawing on canvas.

I prefer to bottom.

The type of art I like the most is abstract *I can't understand it but it's beautiful* I love writing as well! :D

What I would like to learn is how to create a graphic. I know how to draw using a pencil and canvas but I'm bad at using software D:

Other interesting things about me are I'm cool with everything! Heh! XD

I...go by Parafet

My hobbies are: Reading, Listening to music, Meeting new people, Playing Video Games and Annoying people

I prefer to bottom

The type of art I like the most...I...don't know o.o

What I would like to learn is everything ^^ XD

Other interesting things about me are....^_^

Thanks for joining everyone, and welcome to the group. I hope you guys have a great time here, and that we can teach u a lot and you teach us as well. ^^

I go by... Pigeon

I prefer to... I'm fine with either

The type of art I like the most... I dunno what I like to do the most, I just jump around between writing, digital and traditional drawing, sculpting, linocut, water color, acrylic painting, sometimes paper cutting, sewing and recently I've started to try my hand at bjd mods.

What i would like to learn is... Animation and more realistic art stuff

Other interesting things about me are... I work at an art store so I get a lot of art supplies on discount

First of all thank u Eros 4 inviting me to the Group ^^

● NAME - Rio or Nero ,Whatever u guys likes to call me.

● HOBBIES - Video Game's ,Drawing & Writing Comic books ,Playing Martial Arts ,PS ..yet not a lot ,I love Reading & Writing Plus of course listening to Music.

● PREFER - .... Can I skip the question ? ... Wiiiill I dunno >.>"

● TYPE OF ART - Anything from pencil Sketches to oil Drawing and Wall ,Glass Art.

● LIKE TO LEARN - Hmm.. Lot & lot of things , If it catches my interests at least.

● OTHER THINGS ABOUT ME - I'm Still a High School student yet I draw Comic books ,When I finish High School I'm planning on making Comic books drawing as a career 4 me & be an Art teacher.

I go by: WW or Wicked.

My hobbies are: Anything artsy; especially time consuming things.

I prefer: Insatiable Switch. Get it?

The type of art I like the most: I have no favorites. Art has moods. Depending on the Mood is what the art turns too.

What i would like to learn is: Signature sets; though I'll learn anything I can.

Other interesting things about me are: Mmm, just ask.

Hello everyone~

-I go by Mitsu

-My hobbies are drawing, playing video games, watching movies and extreme sports.

-I prefer to bottom

-The type of art I like the most is traditional realistic art

-What i would like to learn is how to use PS, to make digital art and graphics.

-Other interesting things about me is that I used to study Art, Interior Design, Fashion, Textiles and Sewing. I love nature and historical places.

Hi everyone! Thanks to Eros for inviting me here!

I go by Clover

My hobbies are arranging music, writing fanfiction, roleplaying, playing video games, making covers of songs using UTAU, and watching anime.

I prefer both in RP, but I bottom in real life.

The types of art I like the most are anime-style art in any medium, fanfiction, and music.

What i would like to learn is whatever catches my interest. Maybe sprite animation on a free program.

Other interesting things about me are...

I'm currently studying Japanese in college and hope to do an immersion program for my junior year. My favorite pairing of all time is MakoHaru.

I go by... Shieru / Shi

My hobbies are Reading.

I prefer to top

The type of art I like the most... Monochrome, pencil sketch, graphic design, writing, video making, and literature.

What i would like to learn is.. graphic design and video making.

Other interesting things about me are... i dont have idea .-.

Yo, zanks for inviting me in this cool group. I'm Gin by the way.

I don't really have hobbies that are worth the mention.

Position? Nah. Let's just leave that blank.

The type of art I like the most is Portraits and of course the usual Anime "stuff"

I would like to widen my scope in terms of realistic drawing. (Hoping that my leftie doesn't betray me on that)

Since my childhood days, I aspire to be a secret agent. Ketchup is definitely food for the gods!

Thank you Tetsu for inviting me to this!!

Well I go by Misaki, but I'm cool with any nickname

My hobbies are reading, writing, singing horribly out of tune, and laughing like crazy XD

As for preference.... I don't really know yet, but maybe one day I'll find out ^_^ (Ignore my uke status for now)

Type of art I like most: I admire all forms!!!

What I would like to learn is animation, drawing tips, photoshop skills, and anything else!

Other interesting things about me: I have a certain philosophy about art. I believe that the artist doesn't have to make something that everyone likes. If just ONE person feels that irresistable pull, that feeling of unable to move your eyes away from that work of art, then the artist has done their job. I found a picture at a convention that I instantly connected with. I didn't wanna walk away from the picture... So artists, don't be discouraged if you don't get good reviews!!! And I tend to get hyper on chocolate XDDD

I go by...prez

My hobby is...sleeping

I prefer to be...bottom

The type of art I like most...computer 3D graphics

What I would like to learn most...never really thought about it

Other things about me are...I'm weird I guess *laughs*

I go by...Rai/Rhye

My hobbies are...Eating.. :p haha well reading, writing, wasting time on the net. Target shooting, and motorcycle races. :3

I prefer to ..xD anything where i can get some.. <-pervert!

The type of art I like the most...DOODLES

What i would like to learn is..Err.. i don't know yet.. probably realistic drawing

Other interesting things about me are...D: dunno.

Thank you for the invite

Thank you for the invitation

I go by... 1978

My hobby is... gaming

I prefer to be.... ---

The type of art I like most...drawing

What I would like to learn most... Interesting issues

Other things about me are...I'm 1978

I go by blackbutlergurl

My hobbies are writing, reading, drawing, listening to j-pop and j-rock

I prefer both

The type of art I prefer the most is anime art(is there even such a thing?)

What I would like to learn is anything because i suck at photoshop and didn't have a good grade in my Web Design class...but it would be cool if i learned how to draw your own manga

Other interesting things about me is nothing really... I'm really a boring person in reality and is nothing but a anime-obsessed otaku

I go by... Emi

My hobbies are... writing, creating something on ps, reading, listening to music

I prefer to... top

The type of art I like the most... I don't really know..

What i would like to learn is.. Animation mostly ^^

Other interesting things about me are... nothing really... :p

Call me whatever you want

My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing etc

My preference is a secret ;)

The type of art I like the most is manga/anime style among other things

What I would like to learn is how to draw digitally, that is to say photoshop

Other interesting things about me are: Hmm, not sure

wow thanks for the invite, cool group btw~ O.O em..so my intro..

I go by...Aya ^^ (or any variation to my user name)

My hobbies are...reading, listening to music, dancing, baking, RPing, making stuff (like crocheting, knitting, etc.) and more..

I prefer to..bottom \O/ that is, if the other person can top me..but i have an irresistible urge to top when i see a cute, blushing person *.*

The type of art I like the most...writting, anything connected with music and drawing..i actually like art in general \O/

What i would like to learn is..anything new and interesting~ ^^

Other interesting things about me are...OTL i don't like this question <-- does that count? ^^7 mm..or maybe that i talk too much? O.o

Thank you for the invitation, not sure who invited me :p

I go by JTeer or JT

My hobbies are anything art related, reading and writing manga

I prefer..none :p

The type of art I like is digital and abstract art

I would like to improve my Photoshop skills

Other interesting things about me is that I'm crazy XD

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus