Looking for master/servant BILLBOARD

YourNekoLover

here for you who still doesnt have master or servant and looking a match for you. you can post what you wanted from someone to be your master or servant... may you find a best one for you ;]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• Noise Prince

• Little Dream

• YourNekoLover

I-I'm looking for someone who is kind and gentle. B-But also has a rough side. I-I wan't someone who w-won't mind that I'm shy and timid.

I'm now serving SebbyLora, who is a wonderful master, so I'm deleting what I had here.

Thank you, and good luck, everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm looking for someone that I can talk to, but can also handle (and enjoys) rough treatment and teasing. I don't want someone who's clingy and needy, but can be independent though enjoys accepting what I give to them. Short of cutting and dismembering type things, the bigger of a masochist they are the more sadistic I'll be. *smirks* Well, to a point anyway... That'd be something we'd have to discuss when working out our... "contract". I hope to receive PMs from you soon.

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for a master who is worthy of my... service. Not some cry baby I have to take care of. Someone fit to be a proper Master in every situation.

p.s. I bite~

• 8 months later...

*smiles wiggling my ears* I'd like a master who's very rough with me, and has a liking to tease me. I'd also like them to be a true master,and not act as a child. I'm not clingy, but if you ignore me for to long I'll raise hell. Hehe, I swear that I'll obey your every wish with no complaints.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus