• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LewietheLeprechaun

• InuCassy

• Noise Prince

• Akane Hiroshima

*waves* Hurro guys! I'm Lewie. I like Pasta and Pizza. So if you guys have Pasta or Pizza, please give me said Pasta or Pizza.......if you want that is. If not, please feel free to go ahead and give me it any ways. :D Haha, jk. What's your favorite food?

Haha, you seem to be everywhere, Lewie!

My favorite food is anything that has more food in or on it. Pizza, sandwiches, soup, burritos, candy bars with nuts, ice cream with candy or nuts or bits of other deserts, etc., all fit in the category of foods I like :)

But I'm also a vegetarian, so my options are a little limited :/

Vegetarians are very admirable indeed! How you go without meat like that- I'll never know. As for me, I murder fluffy and adorable animals and eat them. Raw. Okay, maybe not raw but I still eat them. Raw. Lol, jk. ....or am I? DUH DUH DUH

• 5 months later...

I like Pizza and Pasta too---bread is delicious, and mochi and mushroom soup! Yume has a lot of favorite food ahaha~ tuna fish sandwich sounds delish too hngh.. gif_by_emoxynha_d54d8kw_by_takarayume-d89l9e3.gif

• 3 months later...

*Smiles shyly* Hello! It's nice to meet you all. *bows slightly, sits down*

So... what do you guys like to do for fun?

• 1 month later...

*smiles*

hi, vy here!!

i love to cook and bake cakes and sweets,,

i rarely eat red meat..

more vegetables for me :)

• 1 month later...

*sits down and pulls out ramen*

Hey everyone! As you can see I love ramen!(naru moment) I also love to eat desserts amd BACON(gotta love that bacon)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus