Admin. Office( introduce yourselves to become a full-fledged student)

SakuraLilly

Hello, kiddies! I'm the principle of this school and also an teacher, Akane-Sensei! Here is where students can enroll. Teachers, there is another thread for you guys.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akane Hiroshima

• french_fries

• Freaky Tiger

• Little Dream

Hello Akane-sensei~ I'm enrolling in this school if that's cool. :) First name Lewie, middle name the Awesome, last name Leprechaun.

Hi, there, I'm Noise Prince.

I'd like to enroll ^^

I'm a student who enjoys school life, whether it be my classmates, club activities, classes (well, maybe not all my classes…) or school events. I look forward to meeting my fellow students, and teachers ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Akane-sensei. I am Sue and I would love to enroll in this school. I love meeting with new people and I hope all the teachers and students can accept me here *bows*. Nice to meet you.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to meet you everyone! My name is Misaki and I hope you'll let me enroll. I promise to study very hard and try my best! Thank you! XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, Akane-sensei. I am new to YO and am looking forward to becoming more knowledgeable about yaoi.

:hamtaro-005 (19):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus