Favourite pairing?

foodie

I L.O.V.E. GiiXTakumi pairing ofcourse, and It's my favourite pairing of all. x''D :mashimaro5:

I love MisuXShingyouji pairing too because the way Misu (Arata-san) treats Shingyouji is so `cold´, but still so loving, and caring. And even if he doesn't say it, and he kind of denies it, even blind could tell that he loves Shingyouji~!

:leaf15:

There's not too much of the original pairings, but i made up one by myself too:Nozaki Daisuke X Sachi Inoue. I think that Nozaki's pushy and ongoing personality matches well with Sachi's kind, and caring personality. I don't know if you guys agree with me, but i think that those two would make a really good pair~<3 They would look sooooo kawai together! Ne? ^_^

Please post answers, and share your opinions about my weird ideas! :D

( I think that NozakiXSachi would be the best pairing if they were one. :) `Kyaaa! They make my heart race sooooo loudly~!´ >__< ^_^)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• sumiya

• panda16

• faeriecorpse

And please forgive me for my mistakes :) My english sucks sometimes... i know that :-------D ^_^

So what are your favourite pairings all? Please answer. :)

Your english is very good ! Don't worry about it : D !

And my favorite pairing is TakumiXGii ofc. At the 1st movie I loved Gii, and Tomo as Takumi was pretty cute too, but in the next 3 movies, I dun like Gii's looks, but I am totally in love with Hamao <3

So... I guess, TakumiXGii is still the best :D:DD <3

Haha. Thanks! :)

I really loved Keisuke Kato as Gii, and Hamao-kun is sooooo kawai!~<3 I'm so disappointed because Keisuke wasn't acting as Gii in the three last movies. >______< :( He's soooooo hot! <3 ^_^

me likes takumi x gii the most, but misu x shingyouji is also hot *.* (and I think daisuke is hot xDD keisuke is also good for gii, but I confess I like dai-chan better, his chemistry with mao-chan is like a dream xD ... if only they weren't straight, or so they say, they'd make such a cute couple ... +.+ )

Misu and Shingyouji couple was so great. I loved that jealousy they had XDDDD ♥

Keisuke Kato as Gii was the best. And Hamao as Takumi is the best <3<333

But I still think Takumi X Gii is the best, Misu X Shingyouji is definitely the 2nd best !! <3

@Yunake

Well I think that the chemistry between Dai and Hamao-chan is definitely something that you don't often see in BL-movies, but I still think that Keisuke would have been better. I mean... Somehow Dai looks too... cold? Or... too.. Hmmh... How should I say it... I don't know the right word. :(

But besides that Dai is soooo good at acting, and he's definitely better for Hamao-chan than Keisuke coz their chemistry is just soooo perfect~<3 It makes me so jealous that Hamao-chan has got someone as caring as Daisuke as his `boyfriend´ in the movies...

And I definitely agree that they'd make soooo cute, and good couple. I could not even imagine those two with someone else! ^^

@Sumiya

Yup. Misu's and Shingyouji's jealously is soo great, and kawai~<3 I liked that part in the end of the 4.th movie, when Misu took Shingyouji's hand, and then he said that he's going to say the next phrase only once.

Everyone expected him to say that he loves Shingyouji, but then he said that: "Don't go near Hayama-kun. It irritates me."

I personally think that it was even better than saying "I love you". It was sooooo kawai~! <3

• 2 months later...

I like gil and takumi in the 1 one too it is soooo cute but 4 at the end is sooo hot. misu is cold but he is love with shingyouji. yes the jealously scene. was great.

I like Takumi and Gii the best. :Red_fox: I like them in the 1st movie but I like them in the test of the movies as well (even the changed the actors) :hamtaro-005 (6):

anou...looks like im the only weirdo here...lol

my fav pairing is Misu x Shingyouji...gosh i love eveything about them!!!!

i never get obsessed with any BL couple before till i met them...

they are so CUTE!!!! such a heart-melting couple....T____T

plus IM IN LOVE WITH NAITOU TAIKI (SHINGYOUJI)!!!! my god...he's such a CUTIE!!!!

i wish they hve their own spin-off movie...but even juz Pure is good enough..im so grateful i could know BabaTaiki couple...

LOVE them!!! ^__^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Gii-Takumi pairing not only in the manga but in the movie too, just thinking about it drive me crazy. Especially when it played by DaiMao, I can feel their chemistry from TKS2-TKS4 & now I really waiting for TKS5....

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the way GiiXTakumi grew to love each other, both Keisuke and Daisuke proyed Gii well and Kyousuke is great as Takumi. Misu and Shingyouji are great though i wish Misu would be a lessen his cold persona.

• 3 years later...

MY FAVOURITE IS DEFINITELY TAKESHIxMORITA I WAS BALLING MY EYES OUT AND CRYING SO MUCH they are so sweet and they didn't even get to see each other for very long... the first time takumi saw his friend smile... fajljlBAFHBGRHLSBUILRGAUIRL ugh.

I also love misu and shingyouji because they are so sweet and had real nice scenes together

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus