• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yuriaki

• katsunek9

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• Drag

• 2 weeks later...

I am a sadist as well! I love each and every s-m toy I have used so far *smirk* My favorites are handcuffs and the knife :msn_red_fox 9

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41::cuteonion41:everything is my favorite

teehee, I'm a bit of both though I think I enjoy being a M more ;)

when I'm feeling M, I like ropes, cuffs, those eye cover thingies, vibrators and candle wax

when I'm feeling S, I also like ropes and cuffs, but I also like nipple clamps, high heels ;) , hot/cold oil 9though not too hot to damage the skin for more than a few hours), and my horse crop >.<

though some aren't exactly toys.... X) gosh I lurv them! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• 1 month later...

I am absolutely a sadist but not refuse if my partner want me to be the masochist but my partner must be more sadist than me ;D

if I be a sadist I will love chains, whips, vibrator, sex toys, ropes, handcuffs, bondage, and something sharp to desired my sadist behavior, XD

but if I be a masochist I prefer chains, ropes, handcuffs, bondage, and knife, I don't like sex toys when I play the masochist role,

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a sadist to the fullest. I love using whips, candles, knives, bondage, eye covers, vibrators. I actually love using anything that makes the other person whither in pleasurable pain and leave them begging for more. What sweet fond memories those were the good times. :***_red_fox 6

Though I love causing the pain, I have this hiden inner masochist who is crying in a corner waiting for someone to dominate it. Hmm that might be the problem. I have never meet someone that showed that over aggressive"I am your master and you will do as I say or suffer the consequences" personality that would truly bring out my submissive side turning into there oh so willing pet. Oh well, I can always dream about when that day comes.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite thing is rope the voice and bare hands. I'm a Switch; so I enjoy both Top and Bottom.

For me bondage, the sound of one's voice and the touch of bare skin is above all the greatest joys.

Toys are indeed great; but when it comes to simplicity-- nothing can compare to inner strength alone.

shi7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Simple brainteaser:

On occasion I can be found on the receiver's end, albeit to give is the path of true happiness.

So what am I?

Pretty obvious, huh?

As for favorite toys, I still think the rusty old whip is a classic. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@DanseMacabre - I doubt mentions will work here in groups but hnn...nice kinbaku pic. I'll add an "amen hell yeah" to everything you just said. Inner strength - and strength of body - voice and touch. Thrashing a man or woman with a whip is one thing, but to be able to undo someone with low, slow words or a glance..that's my favorite toy in RL.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite is a man's voice. Not any though unfortunately... I like the deep rumble of the Base that carries the rest of the song with it. The Bass voice is the foundation, without it the melody and harmony tends to run away and float away almost. If he can sing The Phantom well good luck prying me off of him...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I do think that I'm a M. As for toys... perhaps a vibrator, ropes, blindfold and handcuffs. Oh and added to my fetish is tongue piercings and broad backs. Ughhhh.. <3 <3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus