• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• AngelVII

• jahero

• ravenwyck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

From VII it's totally Reno and Rufus, man. Those ShinRa boys are freaking hot together. Also, master-servant, check. I also have a soft spot for Cid and Vincent, blame the djs and all the pretty; although they do seem to have a thing for depicting Vincent as a weepy, feminine bottom when we all know what really lies within that quiet, strong man. And come on, who doesn't like Cid's cursing? He's a nice piece of rough and he would totally dirty talk Vincent's ears off. At the very beginning all I saw was Sephiroth and Cloud, just. Yeah. Puppet and puppeteer? Sign me up. But then the Turks took over 1st place, hah. :Wink:

Then we have VIII and oh boy, if we had a lot to choose from in the previous installment, then... I'll have to say I love any take on our three boys, Squall, Zell and Seifer. Pair them up, mix them up, twosomes, threesomes, hatesex, angstsex, sex buddies... Uff. I liked to think of Zell as an hyperactive puppy chasing Squall's attention but then I read those sweet, eye opening Seifer/Zell djs and, well. And anyone with eyes can see the Seifer/Squall tension, going on, either murderous or sexual. Or both. Both is good. Last but not least, my guilty pleasure: Laguna/Squall. It's so incest it's almost selfcest, what with the mindfuckery of timelines and time travel and dreamshare that is FF8, jfc.

FFX? Nope. Not even Auron/Jecht caught my interest for long.

FFXII! My OTP is actually an het pairing - guess who, it's not hard, c'mon. Kickass sky pirates duo, anyone? - but after reading some Balthier/Basch doujin going around it kind of crept up on me. Still, for me, nothing beats my pirate life partners.

FFXIII. ...Nah. Nnn. Only ship a het pairing - and maybe sometimes two very competent, wild ladies together - in 12 and no, thank god, it's not the horrible, vomit inducing canon one. (I love snowy weather. And lightning. Wouldn't it be great, to snow and to have a lightning storm? Together?)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus