Characters

YourNekoLover

If you wanna make a character, use this information and add what ever and move what ever, where ever. Do not make random characters that won't be used for roleplay.

Name:

Race:

Species:

Personality:

Uke / Seme / Seke:

Talents:

Bio:

Appearance:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• TheDevilAndHisLoveStory

• YourNekoLover

Haruka Edwards

English/Japanese

Human

Haruka is a very shy person who stutters even when not under pressure and blushes almost all the time. He is timid and soft-spoken with a gentle and quiet voice; he appears very innocent to everyone he meets, completely harmless. This only changes when you insult one of his friends or family members; it’s then that his wilder side comes out, and he becomes a tiny ball of anger, kind of like a kitten trying to attack your hand. Because of his personality and looks, he is much more popular with the girls than the boys and is often treated like a younger brother.

???

Uke

He is a great cross-dresser.

Haruka was born on February 10th in the year 1997, his hometown being a small area in northern Maine. The reason for his odd name is that he is part Japanese and part English; his mother, Akemi Takahashi, married Mark Edwards a few years after she moved to America at the age of twenty-five. When Haruka was born, his father was ecstatic; his mother, however, was not exactly pleased. She had desperately wanted a daughter, and getting a son was a huge letdown for her. Now, Akemi wasn’t the most stable of individuals, so in her mind her son became a girl. She dressed him in girls’ clothes, treated him like a girl, and even gave him a gender-neutral name. Mark was obviously upset about this, but he loved his wife too much to tell her to stop, so he taught his son about the certain things about being a male that his mother could not change. But Haruka grew up as a girl-- therefore he acts somewhat like a girl, even though he knows he is a boy. His feminine appearance and soft voice doesn’t help matters either; almost everyone mistakes him for a girl and continues to think that way until told otherwise.

As stated before, Haruka’s appearance is very feminine. He has a thin, lean body and pale skin that is smooth and soft to the touch. His eyes are a bright green color and his hair is rather longish and shaggy, with bangs that lightly fall into his eyes; it is also a vibrant pink color that occurred due to his mutation, although others assume it to simply be dyed. He has a cute, timid smile and is small and frail-looking, only standing around 5’3” in height. Not only that, but even as a teenager his mother’s influence stays with him, and he dresses only in t-shirts and skirts; for some reason the school board allows him to dress like this, but he is teased a lot for it. Despite the teasing, Haruka feels safer wearing girls’ clothes than boys’ clothes and dresses that way because he wants to.

{Most of my characters are from other roleplays I've joined}

• 9 months later...

Name:Lukas "Luka" Kazuro

Race:Japanese/French/Prussian

Species:Human/Neko

Personality:Split

Uke / Seme / Seke:Seme

Talents:A cook, manga artist, and a singer

Bio:He's a show boy he grew without a father moved to Japan after his mother died in a freak accident and he's afraid to make new friends because he's part Prussian and French

Appearance: neko-boys-anime-animal-guys-3812425-483-400.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_shion_no._6_3.jpg

• 1 year later...

view.php?pic=16a368j&s=7

Name: Yusuki Konochi

Race: English/Japanese

Species: Neko

Personality: A little shy when I don't know you, but I'm very playful when I get to know you better

Uke / Seme / Seke: Uke

Talents: Singing, Cooking, Drawing, etc.

Bio: Abandoned as a kitten, but got adopted by an old lady at age 5. She taught me how to do everything I need to know to survive, and later on after she died I lived the rest of my life taking care of the house and myself.

Appearance: ~Click the Link~

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus