anime :3

Sagittarius90

how did you get into anime/manga? when did you learned you loved it and how did you feel? :3 What's the name of the series? and what's the main reason you call yourself an otaku (if you do). :D

to get this started...personally I would always stay up late as a kid and watch inuyasha and bleach on adult swim even though my parents said no... XD And I call my self an Otaku because I know all the latest animes, and if my friends describe an anime or manga to me I can name it in under 30 seconds. lol <----super Otaku

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• welcometothedarkside

• Keru-chan

• Sagittarius90

I first got into anime when I started watching Naruto Shippuuden and then I simply just became more and more interested in it.

It felt like I was in another world when I was watching anime and it was just exactly what I needed. A place where I could be myself :3

After Naruto I went over to watch Inuyasha and Bleach. The more popular series XD Not before I had finished Bleach I started digging deeper into the anime world and maybe a year after I started reading manga. First it was mostly Shoujo but then after having heard it so many times while searching through google after good manga series I tested to read my first Yaoi manga. And that my friend was an experience that made me realise that I wouldn't be able to stop even if I wanted to.

I don't really call myself an Otaku because I think I don't deserve that title but I like to call myself an Anime/Manga nerd instead XD

• 1 month later...

well since I was about 6 or 7 years old I would watch sailormoon but when I first saw a shounen-ai anime, I was.... how do you explain this?? It was like a whole new dimension to me!!! I totally became an avid fan of shounen-ai!!! I never call myself an otaku since I'm not an otaku, I guess??!! I just really like reading and watching yaoi.....

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus