Which is better? Yaoi or Shounen Ai?

Guest KoreWaWatashiDesuXI

Yaoi can range from a kiss to full on sex.

Shounen Ai is anything up to a kiss, but it's more romantic. :)

But which is better?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• rebel_human

• honney

• usamagi

In my opinion Yaoi will always be better! There are some cute shounen ai titles,but they aren't so many like yaoi...

Yaoi=the best always! :7yoyo10:

i think i'll choose both...

i only care about the plot, which is romantic themes...so yeah...

i think both yaoi and shounen ai are SUPER DUPER GREAT!!!!

I like both! But yaoi better :D Anyway, some shounen ai mangas are really really good, but brilliant yaoi mangas, there are too many to even count :)

• 1 month later...

I think yaoi is better! But sometimes shounen ai is great too! :D If the story line is good I don't really care if it's shounen ai or yaoi.

I like both, but yaoi is still better :D It also contains romance, like shounen ai, hot guys, plus hot scenes, so, I would always choose yaoi! :leaf15:

• 1 month later...

I really love both too.I mean i really like how shounen ai focuses on the development but sometimes it gives you that anxious feeling where you think "Just hurry up and get to the smexing rabbit11!". So i think i'll always choose yaoi over shounen ai cause i really want to see the action rabbit13.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Yaoi is better but I like Shounen ai to :D, But when Watching Shounen Ai I get frustrated waiting for something to happen x) but if it has a good storyline then it's all good :3

• 1 month later...

I love the Yaoi much better bec I admit I enjoy reading/watching those hot love scenes...ooh yummy, deliciously wicked. If I want something less or low keyed then of course the shounen ai, its sweet to read or watch.

I agree, shounen ai is fun, but you get impatient. But i still feel that the plot of shounen ai is much more romantic. If you are more interested in romantic plots, then shounen ai is for you. Yaoi is best for people who ............ well like the smexy part!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i like both, cuz its rare to find a yaoi with good plot (but always have hot scene >///<) beside shounen ai sometimes are nice too cuz let ur imagination to run wild for a wild and u can sense the feelings somethimes...in the end u got the best of both world, dont u think? xD

i do like both but...

when i read shounen ai i always end up with the feeling something was missing...

when i read yaoi... i feel complete! :p

so.. yeah! i prefer yaoi!! ^^

more action... eheheh

more love! :)

I think yaoi is the better by far! yaoi has more passion . It's more interesting to watch as well as being totally sexy! yaoi has better story lines and their characters are amazingly beautiful to watch also!!! Totally hot!!!!:hamtaro-005 (8)::)

• 2 weeks later...

yaoi is better, well because i like to reading and watching hot boys doing something 'forbidden' and the plot itself make it more dramatic! love yaoi sex scenes! :hamtaro-005 (8):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus