Debates

littlelier

If your anything like me you'll love a good debate, this thread is purely for debating. And that means you can debate on anything you so wish.

Debate rules:

- No offensive terms or language

- English only

- No Abuse, this means no harassing a person because of their view

- Be civilized, this goes with out saying. No racism, homophobia, etc etc

Debating Tips:

To make sure that every element of your speech does its job, you can think about it being made up of three parts: matter, manner and method.

Matter is what you say – the arguments you make and the evidence you show to support them.

Manner is how you say it.

Method is the way you put everything together. Is your speech in the right order, so your arguments follow on from each other?

Topics For Debate:

These are just a few idea of some topics

- Shota, should it exist?

- Assisted suicide, do you support it or our you against? and why?

- Animal experimentation, for or against? why?

- Anything else you can add

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• Tetsu

• Giggly

• Bakama

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to talk about shota.

I am against shota, I can't stand shota. In my opinion yaoi should be with and for mature people, at least over 16. I can't get what is hot about seeing a child doing things they should not do or better say, they shouldn't be forced to do because in shota there is usually an almost crying child that keeps begging the adult to stop and the adult keeps doing his thing.

I read and watched a few shota because I was curious but I don't want to watch more. And you guys?

Well, I don't mind shota as long as the child is older than 12, otherwise I'll dislike it and think this is really bad. I agree.. Yaoi is MUCH better than shota...

• 4 months later...

I do watch a bit of shota. Although, my preference for shota is someone who's about 15 old or older and the shota guy must be paired up with a much older guy.. no to shota x shota ;)

• 3 years later...

I like Shota if you considered it between an 18 years old and a 30 years old man. But as fir 9-15, please still be innocent *silent prayers sent to heaven*

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus