Introduce yourself (:

LlamaBinge

Hi, this is a discussion all about you... yea thats right... you... there, right behind that screen. lols...

Im Nate, im a British college student currently studying creative media. And oh boy... i'm defiantly a chatter box's... once i start talking i never ever stop... in case you hadn't noticed... lols... anyways... If anyone needs any advice, or someone to talk to im happy to help in anyway i can ^^ so feel free to drop me a message and i'll get back to you ...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• Sebastian Izumi

• LlamaBinge

My name is Solveig im 21 years old norwegian girl, so likes to read books, play Games and meet people, so i hope more people Join this chatter boxes so we can talk and Get to know eashother better.

Hi im hanna i'm just a random person. I like playing video games, reading books "i probably have too many",I like meeting new people, I can Crochet Hats, I can draw pretty good if i put my mind to it I love reading quotes. fill free to add me

and i would love being your friend

Yes he can never stop talking, the best way is to tap his mouth!!

Hi, I'm Rose ^^, from Egypt and i decided designing ships ^^, an engineer!

Hello ~ I'm Lina x3 and I'm from Arizona. I read mangas 24/7 haha xD That's how much I love to read them. I'm very athletic and crazy >.<

I'm still a student and I'm Vietnamese-Chinese ^0^

(Lots of I'm-'s in there lol)

hay my name is sam i'm 23 turning 24 on may 22 i watch anime & play my ps3 24/7 i'm a otaku/hikkimori i'm a guy btw & yes i like yaoi i'm bi & i'm single.

Howdy, I'm Karin. I like listening to music, watching anime, reading manga, asian culture and I like to meet new people who share the same passions as me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Marianna, real name is Marie Mae [spanish-Chinese w/ Japanese descent], I am 17 years old. Currently taking Bachelor of Arts Major in Communication [all areas] in one of the universities in the Philippines. I am very boyish but a girl at heart.

I am into nature photography, I am a bookworm, I play mental and hard sports, I am very much into music [i sing and compose songs], I play three instruments [drums, violin, turntable] and I am into human beatboxing.

I am very pleased to meet you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Maximum respect for everyone. [bow]

*Stops drooling on the manga and notices this post* Uh.. Oh! Hellooo! My name is Ash [not a pokemontamer >.>] My age is 15. [i know too f**king young] I live in Holland, originally from South-America. I LOVE YAOI MANGA. I'm still new to everything, I have big plans for the future. I look like a little girl with huge cheeks. [My friend always pinches them] But once you do something inappropriate, I'll smash the sh#@! out of you. In case you didn't notice, I don't mind about words, all I care about are the actions. You could say I'm mature for my age. Well, enough about me, what about you? *Scrolls down to see who replied also to this post*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm 18 years old girl from Lithuania. In my free time I like to read different kinds of books, mangas (of course, yaoi is included), magazines. I like watching anime, Korean dramas, sometimes films. I'm interested in philosophy and psychology. Also, I'm addicted to romantic love stories. I just love them, hehe! One of the biggest obsessions of mine would be postcrossing and correspondance with real letters! I just like to communicate this way. So, if anyone is interested in Lithuanian pen-pal by snail mail, just let me know. Everyone is welcome! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ah..Hey, I'm Aaron. Or Aary..or whatever you want to call me. ^^ I'm a really shy person but once you get to know me, I open up easily. And yes..I do talk a lot and sometimes don't know when to stop and I end up saying something stupid. x///x That's the main reason for my shyness lol. e-e Anyways :3 I would love to make some new friends here~

hello paper sisters and brothers! my name is sloan, hailing from dead city, western new york. i just turned 26. i love japanese movies and dramas. some anime, but i prefer manga over it always. im addicted to reading/writing japanese. im obsessed with japanese culture. i love japanese boys and girls there. i have no job. im single and a loser. ahaahahaha

• 1 month later...

Hello~ *waves* I'm Sebastian aka Izumi Sena and I'm from Norway *smile* I'm 15 years old aaaand....yeah....ummm *thinks* I don't know what to say... *sad*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I´m Zlata. I love writing litlle stories the most of them are yaoi of course. reading novels and manga. everything about Japan. glad to be here also this is my first time in this group:hamtaro-005 (4):

• 7 months later...

Hello I'm Jet. I'm 24 years old and been a fan of YaoiOtaku for a long time! I love Yaoi, Anime, Takumi-kun series, playing the guitar, playing the violin, playing the piano, and singing. I'm also a single dad with 2 kids living in Korea. I'm also a gamer and I'm a sucker for Violin and Piano especially if it's a duo! want to know more? Feel free and send me a messages, I don't bite and I love to meet new people.

Hello everyone!

The name is Rai 26 year old, currently residing in philippines. I love to read, so much that i dont even own a tv :) err, i love playing the guitar *hello @Jet * i also love writing stories *hello @Say* been writing fandoms for awhile now (though my english is very elementary, due to many years of speaking my native dialect) .

I just recently quit my day job , (regular office drone) and now i'm going to be a shut in and lie on a puddle of BL manga! Yay!!!

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, my username is Anessen as you can tell. I joined a year back, but I just recently started talking to everyone here. I'm just a regular guy from the states who likes old music, baseball, and yaoi. Ciao!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi everyone, I'm Shine (yes, real name). And I'm a girl who loves to read anything as long as it's not boring(realistic).College student and overweight. Studying for Family Doctor, I guess...haven't decided yet. And I want to text like this than talk so yeah, welcome me :)

• 2 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus