• WindyRain

• izaizarinrin

• Hisami Kaoru

I love Heavy metal my favs are

ACDC

Breaking Benjamin

Fallout Boyrabbit3

ect

But DON'T give me Justin bieber he is annoying:8yoyo13::Red_fox12::Red_fox5::cuteonion51::1onion49:

Lol too much?:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 1 month later...

Well, my favorite Genre is rock, usually I listen to metal and grunge. My favorite bands of all the ones I listen to is Disturbed. some of the bands I listen to are Breaking Benjamin, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, System of a Down, All That Remains, Weezer, Chevelle, 311, Against me!, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Evanescence, and anything along the lines of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not picky about music--but lately I am into NicoNico Singer or the so called UtaIte... :hamtaro-005 (8): I like Pop music, especially J-Pop.

mh...mh... Vocaloid ^.^ Oh, and J-pop /J-rock... And sometimes techno ^.^ BUT NEVER EVER EVER CLASSICAL OR BLUES -_- (haha, dont know how to spell that :p)

• 2 months later...

I have overly-attentive ears when it comes to music so any genre that sounds good to me and has good lyrics or has a unique tone and melody, I buy them immediately on iTunes. Well, if their songs are in iTunes. There are some underground hip-hop/rap songs and netlabels that are not into iTunes so, basically I download them directly from youtube.

• 1 month later...

I love symphonic metal, gothic metal, folk metal and a little bit power metal. I also like OST's from really good games. :3

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite music genre is screamo,punk. My favorite bands are ghost town, PTV (pierce the veil),3oh!3 and other bands that I can't remember :_red_fox 14 I listen to Japanese music too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JYP-in Heaven(esp).

It depends on what i want to listen be it an Asian or an International song.

Genre-all except heavy rock(those with higher decibel).

• 2 weeks later...

@Horazzo

Nah, how about Jpop though? UVERworld, Dir en Grey, L'arc en Ciel, Maaya Sakamoto, Mika Nakashima, Utada Hikaru, Ariard (<-- not me ;3) and um...I have this thing for OSTs ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus