• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Limbo

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Xianghua

• shin_tomo

Name: Yuuri Togami

Personality: he is very kind and caring, likes to take care of people and is very honest and starightforward.

Biography: he grown up in a healthy family whit four siblings and have always be the person so take care Of his family, he is dreaming to find true love and is because of that at he is Join Red string Of Fate, to find his soulmate.

Skills: cooking

Dislikes: mean people,spider,thunder

Seme/Seke/Uke: Seme

Specialty: cooking

Appearance:topill01.jpg

Name: "Like I'm going to tell you~"

-Alexander Himrose

-Male

Personality: Stubborn, hot headed, likes to always think he's right.

Biography: Lives a wealthy life in a apartment. His parents were electronic nerds,

always making new computer software, new phones, new everything. Alex was always left alone

with his nanny. He's never attended a public school, and even now hires elite tutors to help him

with his college studies.

Skills: Agility, Architecture, and Judo

Men

Books

Philosophy

Dislikes:

Animals

Insects

Children

Seme/Seke/Uke: Seke

Specialty: Teaching

ikki-anime-guys-3037410-499-789.jpg&w=499&h=789&ei=7zAyUNKTGojatAaIuYGwDQ&zoom=1

Name: Yuuri Togami

Personality: he is very kind and caring, likes to take care of people and is very honest and starightforward.

Biography: he grown up in a healthy family whit four siblings and have always be the person so take care Of his family, he is dreaming to find true love and is because of that at he is Join Red string Of Fate, to find his soulmate.

Skills: cooking

Dislikes: mean people,spider,thunder

Specialty: cooking

oh sorry about that but i didnt get to edit so i must repeat it, and i dont know why the picture whouldnt show.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Kuro Amane

Personality: Not a man of many words. A little bit yandere. Slightly perverted. Kuro takes a while to get used to people, but once he does, he is a much nicer person. Hates being told what to do, and will go out of his way to rebel. Can't cook to save his life. Grouchy in the mornings, unless he wakes up with his uke. Is tough and sometimes emotionless, Kuro rarely says what he's thinking. Spends most of his time playing music or painting.

Biography: Kuro's parents kicked him out of the house when he was 13, leaving him to fend for himself. He began living under a bridge, until found by Nagasaki and Kyoko Suzuki, who took him in and raised him side by side with their daughter, Moira. Kuro moved out when he was 17, not wanting to trouble them anymore, and went to art school, staying in the dorms. However, he decided they weren't teaching real art, and dropped out. He was homeless again, until he found a job to work as a live-in housekeeper for an old woman named Daiki, who later passed away, leaving everything she owned to Kuro. He currently lives alone at Daiki's old house, working with his semi-known band, Alkaline Trio, with his two friends Ren Takahashi and Goro Hagane. (I am totally aware that's already a band, it's been my favourite band for 11 years, but I can't think of any band names, and I know Alk3 well enough. XD))

Skills: Extremely skilled guitarist and singer. Skilled painter.

Dislikes: Most people, when Goro and Ren bring groupies back to his house, and his parents, who have been trying to contact him lately.

Specialty: Music & art

• 1 month later...

Appearance: Vocaloid-Len3.jpg

Name: Akasaki Yume

Personality: A person who cares a lot towards other people, very innocent in a way he respects his friends and families. Putting other's happiness first before his own happiness. Putting his 100% best for his work. Obeys his master at all times. Not really open-minded that's why he always get bullied by others.

Biography: Yume is born to serve his master due to a large depth from his family. He is now in college but always get bullied because of his female appearance which may 'cause to others to call him like "cute" and "adorable".

Skills: Cooking, cleaning, baking, lol you may consider him as a perfect house husband :D

Likes: Taking pictures, going to art galleries, eating sweets, solving mysteries

Dislikes: Spiders and ghosts

Appearance:

T1299812900656c4b6d77990d63146553a6b6b326b7f9.jpg

Name: Kyle Azhien Von Deo

Personality:

Silent, bookworm, calm, perfectionist, honest

Biography:

Given everything that he wanted since he was a kid, Kyle never had any problem in life. Given his due when he turned 16, he invested it in a prominent business and since then it continued to grow. He lives in a private suite on the most prestigious hotel of the city.

Skills:

Shinkendo, kendo, writing

reading, practicing his skills, cooking, sleeping

Dislikes:

bugs, children, annoying people

Specialty: business management

• 1 month later...

Appearance:

fuji2c.jpg

Name:

Shiro Nagamuya

Male

Personality:

Cold, Pushing, Protective (Over himself), not open, unfriendly.

Biography:

Seems like till now, no ones really get him, and he always is the one being alone. However Shiro parent's are quite wealth and he have always studied in quite good schools, and now he is at college studying for doctor...

Skills:

Good listener, calm, good at cooking, have wonderful voice (but his breathing and tunes are mess up), good at helping people.

Persistent people (semes specifically), strong people, cocky (to some point), milk, and banana juice or fruit, aggressive ones in limits but aggressive enough to break his stubbornness and shyness and to prove that they are stronger then him, that they are the seme in the relationship.

Dislikes:

Weak people, not persistent one, sunny days (without single wind), rude people.

Seme/Seke/Uke:

Seke (but mostly acts as Uke, if the other shows good dominance and prove that he is stronger then him.)

Specialty:

Doctor/Chef

Student/Freelancer

• 2 weeks later...

Appearance: 49e2a2b63ad1765dca99cada6f5e62f81231494748_full.png

Name: Shino Kaede

Personality: Straightforward, he knows what to say in a critical situation

Biography: his family is really poor, so he always work part-time job while he's studying, he's a scholar well it's because he's too smart, even if they're poor he still manage to study in a private school, everything he does is perfect that is why it seems that nothing is impossible for him, he's currently living in a school dorm,

Skills: great novelist

Dislikes: noise, and a all-talk person

Seme/Seke/Uke: seke

Specialty: Literature

• 1 month later...

ah! sorry, out of my brain, I'll get this posted, we look like we need Ukes...

Appearance:

Neko-anime-animal-guys-17397865-600-944_large.jpg (no ears)

Name: Konaya Akiyama (AKA Kona)

Personality: while he may be sweet and hospitable on the inside, he has a rather defensive outer shell. Only his love has the safe passege through, though this is also his vulnerable spot.

Biography: His parents were natural and normal parents, though they didn't ever really have time for him. After getting out of college early he opened a shop with a female friend of his.

Skills: Drawing, Sewing, cooking

Dislikes: Bugs (though he will be brave for his lover), heights, being locked in a small dark space

Seme/Seke/Uke: UUKE

Specialty: Art

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus