Why YAOI is here & all around these days?

ambra

It starts with when I see how close & charming between Boys & guys nowadays....

Not the Hard core GV in the dark side market....

Such a coincident I watched Takumi-kun & fell in love with YAOI relationship since then 555...

And how about yours?

:hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (6)::hamtaro-005 (4)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (21):

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• meemiii

• MiloxCamus69

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

i watch the super junior in macau and there i really shock when siwon kiss kyuhyun there kyuwon.jpg?w=490&h=326so from that the first time i see that and i more curious then i find in youtube abaout boy love from that and i more convident and i feel great inside me so now i understand what feelling i have from yaoi and i think this is my fate and my happiness if watch yaoi tumblr_m68dcqO0Ec1rp1zhdo1_500.jpgi forget all the thing and my problem and how abaout you??tell me some interest story i like to read it and imagine it please make amazing story for me..

tumblr_m6gkogbEYg1r0v8o4.giftumblr_m6gklswvbz1r0v8o4.giftumblr_m6gks5QZmj1r0v8o4.gif

• 2 weeks later...

How matching they are...

When cute boys are all together...

I think the world can stop going 'round....

I can stop breath-taking for a while 555....

Your pictures are so nice...

I like it ^^

:hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (9):

• 1 month later...

I... well, it started with fanfiction, really. I was searching for some interesting story and end up in a Loveless rated M one. After reading it I was so curious about the matter that I began watching anime and manga in the Yaoi category.

I'm just sorry that I never saw it live T.T

Your pictures are great!

• 3 months later...

Talk about love, my heart skipped a beat when i saw Takumi, how in the world can someone have a talent, men i gatta love them, who wouldn't:hamtaro-005 (17):

For me it started with the shounen ai series Gravitation when I was like 17 or something.

Got bored rather quickly with that, and shifted to the yaoi genre, and have been hooked up ever since. =P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus