Nice To Meet You(NTMY)

Himitsuki

niCE tO Meet you .......Introduce yourself......

senang bertemu denganu .......perkenalkan dirimu.....

this is me purple_kyu and my true name is ARIS ,now i'm 22 years old ...........i'm is girl but i really love yaoi if i can born again i want to born be boy but in any case i'm girl but i fell my fate is in yaoi and i always curious in BOYS LOVE STORY.......

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• purple_kyu

• fujoshi4life

• KimiNoVannila

• fedy

ููู^^ Hi ^^

Nice to know you & see you're here ^^

I'm Hoshi chan...

Can u remember me?

Hope you enjoy your YAOI life (me too ^^) 555

:hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (22):

ummm...im kinda new and would feel weird posting a picture of myself now but i can tell you im currently 18, and i wanna make friends in the yaoi world so when i go to my first convention i will have people up there to talk to cuz only one of my friends knows i read yaoi even then she dosn't read yaoi herself...so im a loner and im female and my only regret is like purple_kyu said i would love to be reborn a guy!!!!! well im actually pretty boring but im tryin to throw myself out there and make friends as for my favorite kind of yaoi it would be s and m realtionships cuz there the best!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

1978:hamtaro-005 (15): i will never forget you becouseyou are my friend here.,.,,,

KimiNoVannila:hamtaro-005 (10): nice to meet you to,.,.,.,

fujoshi4life:hamtaro-005 (21): i really understand your feeling it's so sad right ,in the life boy is more stronger than girl so i really curious and axies when see the yaoi boy love colapse and i really happy to see that and forget that i'm girl, but fujoshi4life keep fighting for your life dont be so little and i want to tell you my best friend say this to me ''WE BORN AND THEN DIE''WHO ARE YOU AND WHO YOU ARE DO YOUR BEST IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU DIE''so be strong to be girl and be proud of that OK and ILOPE YOUUUUU,,,,,L,L

• 4 weeks later...

:msn_red_fox 5Hi, everyone my name is Kaylyn and I'm 22. I would like to make friends who are also interested in the samethings I like as well (yaoi being one of them lol), no one knows I read yaoi not even my family, they don't really support BL... And probably would have a heart attack if they knew lol but I'm addicted to it laugh :msn_red_fox 18:Red_fox7:foxy1foxy3

Heellloow...NTMY (senang berkenalan dengan kalian)

my name is Randy and i'm 21,

i like manga n' anime verrrryyy much, especially when it's YAOI....

i have many collection of yaoi manga...

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu:hamtaro-005 (9):

• 2 weeks later...

こんにちわ~

Nice to meet you (senang berkenalan denganmu)

my name is Inori, よろしくね~ 16 years old, a girl and a fujoshi~

:leaf15: leaf3

by the way, i want to ask.. is there any fudanshi here? i'm curious! :leaf2:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!

I'm Helena and I'm 18! I'm a fujoshi and everyone in my family and friends know it :hamtaro-005 (12): I also have a perverted mind (sometimes) and love to make friends! When I found out this site I just couldn't help but join! I'm so happy to have someone to talk about Yaoi with!

• 3 months later...

HEY!!!!!!!!! my name is kiara i am 18 years old but this friday i will turn 19 and i just joined so PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!!!!rabbit13

Kyaaaa

hahahaha

u guys are gonna laugh at this

but am a Nigerian from Africa, but am dying for Yaoi

my real name is Amina, but pls call me Mina, Am 23, i really like making lots of frndS, am a very curious person, i like knowing more about pple's life and love life

i don't care about ur gender or ur colour. besides am blue, hahahahah.so its my first time here so YOROSHIKU ONEGAI-SHIMASU.

:hamtaro-005 (17):

I AM A MUSIC PERSON AND DANCING ALSO. SO I NEED MORE TIPS OK, TNXS ON ANYTHING

JANAAAA

• 5 weeks later...

Pleasure to meet you all. This site so far has been a good experience for me and the roleplaying. My real name is Kenneth, I'm a 20 year old male. My life is yaoi and it would be nice to make more yaoi loving/obsessed friends to bond with on here. I'm pretty shy at first but if you message me so we get to know each other better, I'll explode in all kinds of conversation. I'm pretty weird, I admit now. That just means I won't judge you for who you are or where you're from, ect. I like jokes especially dirty yaoi ones. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,I am KiraMidnight

I am a girl,but have been told I have the mind of a male.I love role playing and Love dirty Scenes in role plays.

My favorite yaoi is A Bloody Kiss Tonight,it is uncencored and makes everyone that I let read it squeel!

I am going to be 19 very soon and I am very friendy,so Hello to you all,hehe

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus