Favorite couples

JenovaVII

My favorite couple would obviously be Brian and Justin. I just can't get enough of them:leaf15: i even wish that they would be couple in real-life.

So what's your favorite couple?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• diniasa

• lisa

• tuti

• shirotsuki

I just found about this serial. I don't know yet which is my favorite couple, I don't know their names yet, but this 2 look really good:

3729521_std.jpg

Hello everyone...I just found this group and....joined:) welcome to me:D

I love Brian and mostly Justin,and I agree with Dini,I hate Ethan...but not with his violin,I love when he playing that Lol...

• 1 month later...

It seems like you've forgotten the others ^^ Finally, Emmett and Drew

In fact I hate David =) Ben is gorgeous. (Sometimes I thought Mike didn't deserve him at all =P)

• 2 months later...

My favourite couple was... you guessed it, brian and justin.. I mean who doesn't love them?

But a close second was emmett and george, I thought they were really really cute, but it broke my heart the way that ended. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I just join this group today cause I fall in love instantly with this series since 2 weeks ago...XD

And my fav couples in this series are :

1. Brian & Justin (They always be the most my fav couple in QaF ^^)

2. Ted & Blake (Don't you think they're really cute couple??? )

3. Emmet & Drew (I really wish they can be real couple, but Emmet think it's wiser to let Drew enjoy more being "gay". Aren't he too kind??? :( )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus