Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkRavie

• plantpot

• Meki

• Musica

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be speechless and red from head to toe, lol, then try to hide it better later lol :cuteonion37::3onion15::cuteonion50::msn_red_fox 14

I would tell them, yes I totally love yaoi!!! The stories are hot, the guys are hot and it's visually exciting and stimulating ,o.k?! And I would also say "I don't tell you how to get your rocks off (turned on) , do I??? (Ha ha ha ha ha):hamtaro-005 (4):

• 2 months later...

my face will turn bright red and speechless outside while inside I screaming and freak out asking my self 'how did they know my biggest secret?!' but will said yes with cracking voice in the end, lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nyuchanxx

honestly i would probably turn bright red and feel super embarrassed and try with all i had to change the subject! at the same time as frecking out big time inside, trying not to look like a complete perv! arhhhh!

• 6 months later...

:cuteonion50:oh..i'm gonna ask that person if he wants to read/watch too. . . haha and it's like i already announced to my friends and classmates that i'm a yaoi fangirl..no biggie..i do it like that so when they want to ask something about it or interested in such.. they can always find a friend in me...

but if my parents found out... it would still be ok.. i'll just smile.. it's not like i'm ashamed or anything! *laughs*

proud to be... \m/(^-^)

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus