• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andro

• panda16

• vampireluvr97

• Vicious

• 2 weeks later...

Same as well, but I can't help to think of the two girls (oh, why can't I remember their names) and the two boys who stay with doubt for a time being (since they failed their mission, and why can I not remember their name?!)

• 1 month later...

My favourite character is Ritsuka because he has a strong personality although he's just a kid, I also like his rebelious self, it's very cute.

Soubi is also an interesting character but sometimes he pisses me off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For me it would have to be Ritsuka.... He has a really strong and cute personality!! Sometimes he just looks like a total girl!!! For me I guess!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 2

I like Ritsuka,I used him before as my neko character before finding the one I am now

And Soubi,HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

If I'm only allowed one I completly choose Soubi

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

wow guys go for the ones you are meant to love much! Although I have to say my favourite character is almost Soubi (I have cosplayed him as well!). But actually overall my favourite character is Ritsu, I love him so much but I hate his guts too! I think he has the best character development and has a really clear personality that stays crystal cut all the way through, I hope he isn't dropped after what happened in the newer chapters!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus