S People...

0ddpill

LOL Jenova... such a good idea to create this club! Only reading the description you made to this club and seeing the pic.... and I'm starting to drool here... :banhbao8:

By the way... at what age did you realize you are a sadist? I mean to be fully conscious of that...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• Nena21

• 鼠ドル

• Minorin

I just knew you had to be the first to join, Nena21! *.*

I meant to upload a lot of cool photos and illustrations right away but my internet connection is the worst today so I'll have to wait...

That is a very good question. Although I am not absolutely sure, I think it must have began around my 9-10 years old. I have always been pretty mean since birth but it was around that age I started to already be aware of the real meaning of sadism and acknowledged my tendencies and what I was.

As time passed by I grew more and more evil~

:cuteonion46:

What about you?

Oh, cool! I can't wait for more... I'll also post some :D

You were a very precocious girl, my dear! :D

Hmm... in my case was a bit difficult, as I wasn't so much of a sadist in the beginning... I'm more like a sexually sadistic person if you know what I mean. When I was a kid I didn't find any particular pleasure in seeing other kids in pain, I was even feeling sad and extremely bad for them or starting to cry if a friend of mine was injured or something and he/she was crying. However I always liked teasing my classmates and friends to tears :D But later... around 15-16 I realized I'm aroused by blood, bitting, seeing other persons in pain, everything that involved chains, ropes, bondage, cages.... Does that make any sense? :)

@ Nena21

Of course it makes total sense! I am the same, it's just so exciting.

I see, so your S side is inclined more to the sexual part... In my case I am sadistic in every aspect of the word. It is just so amusing seeing someone hurting and being tormented, whatever the situation they are in. Pretty cruel, right?

Like you, I also am aroused by those kinds of things. I really adore any form of restraints, chains and ropes as you said, and also ties, belts, tape, leashes, collars, cuffs (...)

I love shibari because not only it is bondage, it's done in such a beautiful, beautiful way... Pure art.

Something that I am not really fond of are actual sex toys: vibrators, anal beads... You name it.

It's not that I hate it or anything because I don't. It's fun to see and all and I don't mind it, it's not like it turns me off. It's simply not in my preferences nor fetishes.

I prefers restraints and weapons, like knives, whips and wartenberg pinwheels.

I love burns, cuts, scars, scratches and marks in general. Seeing the blood, the wounds, the stitches is so enjoyable. And sexy.

And while I don't dislike piercings, not at all, what I am completely in love with are tattoos Red_fox.gif

@ Leslie_LC

You don't even need to ask, be very welcome! I'm glad to have you here with us!

:5yoyo34:

--

@ Nezumidoll

Dominating is the best feeling! Adrenaline much~

:cuteonion9:

@ Jenova

Have to agree - tattoo's are wonderful~ And restraints too...

Dominating really does have its advantages:msn_red_fox 9

@ Jevova

I don't think it's cruel... it is your taste. :D

I also love all these that you have mentioned above: " any form of restraints, chains and ropes as you said, and also ties, belts, tape, leashes, collars, cuffs (...)"

Shibari is something I find soooo appealing lol I've never tried or seen for real, only in pics, but it looks so darn good! I'd like trying it!

I totally agree that cuts, scars, scratches are hot...

• 1 month later...

I think I was around 12-13 when I realized that I loved to watch fighting and see people get beat. (I have major anger issues lol) but as I got older I realized watching this actually turned me on. Seeing the hero get humiliated just did something for me. Even now just watching a good martial arts or action movie where the hero really has to struggle to win will turn me on. Though horror just doesn't do it for me oddly. I tend to laugh too much instead of being turned on by it. Ropes, chains, belts and anything used to restrain or otherwise imprison are a huge turn on for me. Wounds and blood are also a major turn on. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Haha yes brohne, horror movies are just hilarious xD

Love gore movies, find them so amusing xD

Fighting on the other hand... Don't necessarily get turned on by it, but I enjoy beating others, can't deny that.

Lately I've found that nah, switching isn't really for me, don't appreciate others hurting me that much.

Oh, I wonder, is there any S&M yaoi animes out there?

If you know of any, let me know!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

Honestly i don't really know if i am a S.It's strange, i kinda like better scenes when the uke is "tortured" like whip stuff or unconsented sex...But it's only in yaoi, i don't if i would like it in real life... What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...

Well, I have to be honest... It's been only recently that I've realized that I was a sadist. I recently found that I like to tie people up, to bit them, to watch them struggle and to dominate them. I really find it arousing. :cuteonion9: hehe

So, thanks for letting me join. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Woa~! A club, just for us. In love... :_red_fox 8

Nice that someone had the idea for it. And liked the pics, as well.

A shame though that I don't have any to contribute with, as of yet.

But who knows what the future may have in store.... ;)

Hi! I'll be joining this group bc it seems interesting. To tell ya the truth though, i switch every now and then. I love to see pain and their scared expressions, but at the same time i'd also like to be the other way around. teehee:hamtaro-005 (5):

I do hope it's alright I joined... I love Sadists...

I am Masochist myself but I do not mind discussing what I would love to have done by a sadist.

Forgive me I am new *Smiles*

I simply saw virtually every line on this and felt I needed to join, because I would like to get to know those, who are pleasured by others pain.

• 1 month later...

Ohhh~ Lemme join!!

Well, even if you guys say no, I already am here. Pfft.

Interesting though, to read about people who happen to have the same pleasures. :3 I shall share mine.

I kinda realized it when I saw gore when I was 8 or 9. Before I knew it, I was smiling. The more I saw gore, the bigger my smile became and then I was laughing. Lol. Then by the time I was into yaoi, when there are some restrictions or toys, I feel the pleasure even more than from a normal h scene. And I love scars, especially the ones with special texture. And I lick blood, even from other people. I bite other people then lick them. Lol. When I see it in anime/manga, I feel the pleasure from within too. And piercings! When I read about you guys talking about piercings, I remembered how I felt when I read about piercings on tongue. Too sexy, it kills. Oh. Is forced exhibitionism included? :3

• 2 months later...

I'm not a full sadist but still the percentage gap of my sadism is to high! heheeh!! I'm joining in!:Red_fox11:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hello, everyone!!

i was overjoyed to see there's a group for people as wicked as myself!! even though my sadism covers everything aside from sexual domains (sorry for not being a perv!) i still decided to join!! i sarted enjoying hurting others when i was in kindergarten, yeah, that's crooked and i'm aware of it! but there's basically one single person i enjoy angering/humiliating the most...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus