• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• dog.lover09

• HellPupMax

• kabkabmcarfarf

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:Red_fox7: I love being restrained (bondage, lol), being teased till it hurts so bad, but yet so good, and Being told what I can and cannot do, but on that I'm a little rebellious just so I can be PUnIShEd! Yay! Lol :msn_red_fox 2:Red_fox:

• 5 months later...

Well,I enjoy being whiped hard,being tied up tightly,someone finding the ways to make me struggle,and I love being punished in any way.I enjoy the pain of things,I really am pretty bad though because I do bad things to annoy the one that "Owns" me,just so I will get punished:hamtaro-005 (15): ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Realistically, I like Knife play, Blood play, Needles (I'll tell you why), whippings, beatings, being kicked, having my skull cracked against the floor... I love that... Makes everything feel fuzzy but you cant do it often or else brain damage.

Once I was in a relationship with someone who on the first day we ever did anything (At the time I was under the impression they didnt want to even be with me) they took out a scalpel and sliced my back up. Then when I begged them to stop because I didn't want infection to occur. She dumped a whole bottle of hand sanitizer on my back... Stung... So... Bad...

And needles, I am terrified of needles but it's the adrenaline from the fear that turns me on. Fear is a huge turn on if I fear it I am going to have one of those God I Hate You Turn Ons. Hospitals do that to me too... I nearly faint every time I am in one...

Now Role Play... Oh anything goes from cutting, to dismembering, (I love amputee stuff) to kill my character and then bring him back to life and watch as his body struggles to heal creating more pain. I will do aaaaaaaaanything painful in an rp...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've never actually been in such situations. However, I think bondage and knife play and really just any torture - is REALLY HOT!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love being chained up and gagged. Whip me, slap me.....treat me like a dirty whore. Cut me and laugh as you watch me bleed. Call me your pet, then punish me.Inset things where you think they belong, and watch me struggle and cry out in pain. I feed off the rush I get, and I always come back for more.

• 6 months later...

I Love to fuck up People till they hurt me. For me, Id rather take a full power Punch to the Face than a pat on my Shoulder.

I love the Pain, the Blood, the moment when the Flesh opens, the breathless second before the Blood runs into the gash and the all taking,

Mind numbing moment when the PAIN kicks in! The hot stench of Blood that makes you shiver, laugh and scream, all at once!

• 4 weeks later...

I like candle drops on my skin, the sensation of being burned incites pleasure in me. I also enjoy playing with electricity, not enough to kill me, but simple electrical waves excites me....Hmm, I also enjoy having a few bones dislocated as long as I can treat them to normal later on, I dont mind a few slaps/kicks/spanking, I like seeing blood and I like it when my life is hanging in a thin line. Of course I love when my partner uses whips, knives and piercings on me at the same time as they prevent me from cumming, the release later on is very strong. My favorite gotta be when my asshole is abused and violated by various objects previous to the actual penetration, they gotta be thick enough to draw some blood and produce some sort of pain. All in all, I like all kind of violent sexual acts, from bites to double penetration with foreign objects to suffocation. -smirks-

• 1 month later...

I love being cut up, my bones being broken hearing the crack and feeling the pain rush through me has to be one of the best feelings ever, i'd have to be tied up and tortured i may love it but i will try to attack the person inflicting the pain just to play with them after all where's the fun in torture if ya victim just takes it laying down? I love being skinned weird i know but the skin being peeled away or pulled off is a big turn on for me. Any type of torture i love, though i love more than anything torture with long lasting pain and having scars as a reminder of that pain and pleasure is always nice. Sexual torture, Physical torture, Mental torture. Bleed me dry, beat me, whip me, use me, i love it all.

• 2 years later...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus