Title: Darling Dynamite

Genre: ADV, shota, office-love, Mini-stories

Rate: 18+

Released: 2001

Format: rar

Filesize: 80-95 Mb each (3 files)

Platform: PC

Plot:

The action of the game takes place in an university dorm. It's the summer vacation and the dorm is almost empty. However there are some students who haven't gone home...

The game is devided in four parts. In the first part you are Naoki Hayama, the son of a well-known writter, who likes basketball and falls in love with Hitoshi Yoshizawa, a blond and cold guy.

In the second part you are You Onohara, a very popular guy, friend with Takashi Kizaki, the leader of the football team.

In the tird story you are Daigo Tsutsumi, who falls in love with a young guy named Masaya Nakamura.

In the last story you are Kei Arimura, the teacher who must take care of the dorms during the summer. Kuniaki Shiba, a very popular student has a picture with you and your ex in a love hotel. So you will have to do whatever he asks in order to make him keep the silence.

Download:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 13

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel246

• dhanychan

• quyenduongnhat

• mastuerdv

Dear guys,

i've downloaded the game and install it. But the problem is the language appear on the screen is some alien language. I don't understand.

I'm using windows 7, and i don't know how to apply for the alien language to be in english. Please give me guide how to make it step by step.

Thank you so much..rabbit14

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Dear guys,

i've downloaded the game and install it. But the problem is the language appear on the screen is some alien language. I don't understand.

I'm using windows 7, and i don't know how to apply for the alien language to be in english. Please give me guide how to make it step by step.

Thank you so much..rabbit14

Change your Locale : Control Panel --> Language and Region --> Administrative --> Change non-unicode blah blah bla ( I dont remember xDD sr ) into Japanese And it will ask u to reset ur computer

• 11 months later...

[table=width: 200, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]RE-Upload[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Darling Dynamite

===>

===>

file.php?avatar=7348.gif

Ps : This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)