mixlol

cover_250x350.jpg

Original name: Warui Koto Shitai

Manga ALT. names: ワルイコトシタイ, 壞男人也沒關係,I Want to Be Naughty!, I'm No Match Against Those Hands, Quiero Ser Travieso (Spanish), Sono Te ni wa Kanawanai, Tendre Voyou (French), Tendre Voyou 1 (French)

Original run: 2006

Description:

1-3) Warui Koto Shitai (I Want to be Naughty)

The Student Council has their eye on Towa Aikawa the school delinquent. He hides out on the rooftop, it's his special illegal place. He finds Mikado Shirahane on the roof one day. He's the hottest, smartest guy in school, and now he's in Towa's Xanadu...why would Towa find himself falling for him? Perhaps it's the passionate kisses and longing looks from the school stud...!?

4) I Want Your Attention

College freshman Ito aka "Mad Dog" has a bad reputation and a poisonous glare, so when sophomore Hibiya accidentally steps on his contact lenses, he's sure Ito will chew him out. But Ito turns out to be surprisingly cute when he's wearing his glasses, and he's totally unaware of his bad rep. Can Hibiya help him become more approachable? Or does he want to keep Ito all to himself?

5) Sono Te ni wa Kanawanai (I Can't Resist You/I'm Mo Match Against those Hands)

Kazunari has been secretly in love with his older childhood playmate Jin since junior high. Now Jin is back after four years, and the first thing he does with Kazunari is... bite him?!

6) I Love His Light

Earnest high-school student Ukiha's declares his love to dojo owner Makoto, only to get shot down. But he manages to get permission to spend the summer helping Makoto out. But at the end of the month, will Makoto's feelings have changed?

7) I Want to be Naughty extra

Manga-type: Manga

Written by: SAKURAGA Mei

Drawn by: SAKURAGA Mei

Published by: Houbunsha

Group(s) Scanlating: Forever More

Completely Scanlated: Yes

Completely Translated: Yes

Genres: Comedy, School Life, Yaoi

Categories: Age Gap, First Love, Megane, Jealous Lover

Main Characters: Mikado Shirahane, Towa Aikawa

Adaptations available: Drama CD

Recommendations: Kirai ja Nai Kedo, Sunao ja nai Kedo, Kare ja nai kedo

Read I Want to Be Naughty! Online

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Download I Want to Be Naughty! Manga:

Small-button.png

MANGA IS LICENSED

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• changmomo

• ajisen

• babygenespirit

• 4 weeks later...