Hetalia Fanclub!!

cat_greenmoon

Ok there everyone, who else here loves Hetalia? What are some of your favorite pairings?

For me I adore Germany and Italy (how can you not?).

Wallpaper-hetalia-gerita-20568127-750-600.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amarillo

• pandicream

• Scheska

• cat_greenmoon

I'm not a real fan of Hetalia, and totally not a fan of Italy. (Only if he would be sexy o3o)

But my favorite couple are: Prussia×Germany, Japan×Netherlands and Romano×Spain~

hehe...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11173[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11174[/ATTACH]

Guest FujoshiFTW

Oh, yes, yes; Hetalia-fanatic here! My favourote characters are England and Austria and my favourite couples are USUK, FrUK and Austria x Prussia :L Anyone else with me?

I was actually at anime event today (tiny little thing, only about 20 people there) and there was a US and a Canada cosplayer there. It was great. ^^ (I cosplayed Trisha Elric.)

I saw this video and I had to share it with all of you....It's just....yummy to say the least...Enjoy!

Guest FujoshiFTW

Sad thing is, I'm still at the start of the second season of Hetalia (The World Series). So many other countries were introduced and I haven't met them yet :L And, oh god; have you guys seen the Hetalia seiyuu events? If you haven't, go check them out, youtube has the first one if I'm not wrong. Though in the second one; there's this section where the male seiyuus voice this kiss scene thing. You can find that on youtube as well. (Non-tan's one was so moe!)

Alright, enough of my rambling. So; have you guys watched that along with "Paint it White" (the movie)?

• 2 months later...

my favorite couple would have to be the bad touch trio (spain, france, and prussia) because im a pervert that enjoys threesomes the most and long haired guys in threesomes!! :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

I love USUK!! XD

I love the United Kingdom UKE forever!

all x UK !!

The story of their history is so sad and painful... T.T

0.jpg

1274737355597_f.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm really a big fan of Hetalia, too. One of my favorite couples is Prussia x Russia. I just love this brutal love (if it's love ;D) and... yeah... ;D

Russia_x_Prussia_Mirical_Casada.jpg175262m.jpgtumblr_lggqgcyNtP1qf4djko1_500.jpg

I also like many other couples, like Germany x Italy, Romano x Spain etc.

Germany-x-Italy-and-Spain-x-Romano-hetalia-couples-26026129-700-678.jpg

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I like Germany x Italia Brothers threesome!! :D Once read a dj about that but now I can't find it... but it was sooo hot... rabbit13

US X UK aghhhhhhhhhhh my favorite rabbit8

GW719H1012 For the doujinshi(ENG)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

Well well well, what is this~ Hetalia lovers!

If I have to list all my favourite pairing, there would be no end, so lets just name the very best in my opinion.

First of all, my most beloved pair of all of them, Russam

Then we have Spamano, an utterly adorable but possibly bipolar Toni and the ever so tsundere Romanito.

What else? Denmark... Denmark with absolutely anyone, I just love that dummy.

Gerita, just to be classic.

FrUk, yes, I do like them a lot.

And finally, Germancest... For wrong that it sounds, it's such a guilty pleasure~

I hope I'm not forgeting any major pairing, but those are my favourites.

:edit: Oh my, I was indeed forgeting a very lovable pairing, silly me! Prungland! How could I forget about those two?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my dear Hetalia friends :)

I found this nice picture of so many Hetalia couples but I have a problem: I don't recognize two of them. I thought you could help me :)

Who are the two couples between ChinaJapan and DenNorIce? This one with the two dark hairs and the blond/brown? :/ I watched so many Hetalia but I can't imagine these O.O

Axis.Powers%253A.Hetalia.full.394682.jpg

Hope you can see the picture clear enough,if not, here is the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

EDIT:

Eh.. okay, I think I found out who they are^^ The left couple is Hong Kong x South Korea and the other one Poland x Lithuania, if I'm not wrong :/

I'm really in favor of Germancest, that's the only incest pairing that i like.

And of course SWEDENxDENMARK... pair i really love this nordic's :3onion15: