Sweet Pool.

Jin.

Sweet Pool

20090529g031.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

DOWNLOAD SWEET POOL YAOI GAME:

SAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE INSTALLING IT, YOU MIGHT HAVE TO REBOOT YOUR PC AFTER INSTALLING IT.

-LOST ALL DATA CAUSE DIDN'T SAVED-

How to install

Extract the Sweet Pool winrar file, and open the SPSetup. Then you get a window. Click on "Game install"

× If you have weird unicode's instead of Japanese, then go to your Control Panel > Clock language and Region > Language and Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Japan.

Then reboot your computer,

The ...(N)> means Next,

on a moment you have to fill a serial key in. In the folder where the setup is. There is a "serial key" document, open it and copy, paste it in the installation window. You better can type it since it only copies 3 numbers.

Then you have to put the game somewhere in, or just go further. Again next.

And now you are installing it.

Then an error appears as normal when you immediately want to play the game, copy the sweet pool.exe that you can find in the folder where the sweet pool.ISO is. Paste the game in the folder where the installed game is (NitroPLUSchiral\sweet pool.) and now you can play it (:

CG

ev7703_%E5%93%B2%E9%9B%84_%E8%93%89%E5%8F%B8%E3%81%A8%E5%AE%B6%E3%81%A7%E3%82%84%E3%82%8B%EF%BC%91l.jpg20081224151126.jpgsexytimes.jpgonani.jpg

Story

Youji is nervous because he is returning to school after being absent for several months due to illness. From that day, his surroundings have started to change. Tetsuo finds ways of approaching Youji and when asked why, never gave an answer. To this, Youji begins to fear him. Zenya also appears at the same time, one day suddenly whispering to Youji, "It's all your fault."

Strange pains...vivid nightmares...Are these just illusions? What are Tetsuo and Zenya's purpose?

What are these feelings? Reason...or instinct?

Character information

Sakiyama Youji

4758-1594654210.png

The main character of the game, a high school student who lives by himself in a s mall flat, his parents died in a car accidents when he was a kid, he has a sister who cant leave the hospital since she's pregnant.

Youji is a quite shy guy, he's almost invisible in class, he has no friends to talk to and he suffers from a weak body which makes him sometimes faint in school.

Mita Makoto.

4758-563503629.png

Youji's class mate, he's a happy and a funny boy who loves food, he likes Youji as a friend, but not until that day when he starts finding Youji's smell intoxicating.

Shironuma Tetsuo.

4758-275661785.png

The main seme in the game and the perfect man for Youji, Tetsuo is very quite and cold from the outside but caring and sweet from the inside, he's always there for Youji to help him, save him and love him.

Okinaga Zenya

4758-959311227.png

This guy is the second most important character in the game, he's weird, crazy and dangerous, he covers his right eye with a patch for a good reason....in order to understand Youji's story you have to know Zenya's back story.

How to work with it

A choice system which you have to choose from Instinct (red) and Reason (blue) and depending on your choices you'll get an ending.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 10

• 10 months later...

[Nitro+Chiral] Sweet Pool ( 957 GB)

Parts 1-6: 150 MB

Parts 7: 46 MB

Join with HJSplit or 7zip

4shared:

|
|
|
|
|
|

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

This is faster then the 0 seed Torrent file and the one uploaded to another website.

Download with your browser or with DownloadThemAll (Recommended.)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello !

I can 't extract your files ;( I have winzip and rar but it won't work. There is always an error message, so I can't extract the iso file TT.TT

I would love to play sweet pool. Please give me a hint where I went wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: sweet pool

Japanese: スウィート プール

Company: Nitro+CHiRAL

MEGA (Game: 960MB Partial English Patch: 2MB):

Sweet Pool [Nitro+CHiRAL] [18+]

artist-sweet-pool.jpg

Title: Sweet Pool

Original title: sweet pool[スウィート プール]

Length Medium: (10 - 30 hours)

Developer: Nitro+Chiral

Publishers: Nitro+Chiral

Update Size: 13.25 MB

File Size: 895.75 MB (#1) | 956.54 MB (#2) | 13.22 MB (Patch)

Summary:

Youji is a little bit nervous because he goes to school for the first time in several months. From that day, his surroundings gradually change. Tetsuo unexpectedly approaches Yoji.

Yoji asks Tetsuo why, but he never answers...

Yoji gets scared of Tetsuo. Zenya also approaches Yoji at the same time.

One day, Zenya suddenly whispers Yoji, "It's all your fault..."

Strange pain...

Vivid nightmare...

Are they just illusions?

What are Tetsuo and Zenya's purpose?

Character Profiles:

Sakiyama Youji

4758-1594654210.png

Youji is the protagonist of Sweet Pool. He begins expelling meat monsters from a anus and has his life turned upside down. He is revealed, by Kunihito, to be a "mesu" (female) and has to breed with an "osu" (male). Zenya was initially the "osu" but Tetsuo was the perfect "osu", rendering Zenya a useless "osu" because they would not be able to create a purebreed. Unlike if Youji and Tetsuo got together.

Mita Makoto

4758-563503629.png

The only boy who ever spoke to Youji (before Tetsuo). He has 1 of the 6 endings with Youji. If you choose his route you will be eaten alive by him. He realises he is in love with Youji later on in the game, and becomes jealous of Youji and Tetsuo's relationship.

Shironuma Tetsuo

4758-275661785.png

Essentially, he is the only person Youji can happily end up with. He has 4 of the 6 endings with Youji. One of the three men Youji can be with. Initially, he is cold to Youji, and Youji dislikes him and finds him creepy. However, Youji realises Tetsuo is the only person he can relate to and Tetsuo is always there for him. He is very stoic and aloof, more so than Youji. He does rape Youji at one point in the game and, whilst walking Youji home, murmurs "Sorry for being so rough last time." (「この間は……乱暴にして、悪かった」). Then walked away.

Okinaga Zenya

4758-959311227.png

The third man Youji can end up with. A strange man who Youji meets when Zenya is playing around 4758-959311227

Okinaga Zenya

on the gates. He is then picked up by his driver Kouhei (see below). He tries to rape Youji on various occasions, often stopped by Tetsuo. Youji will be turned into a sex slave is you go down his route. He will kidnap Youji and Shironuma part of the way through the game in hopes they would have sex with each other. If you go down any of Shironuma's routes, Zenya will be stabbed by Shironuma and die in Kitani's arms, calling his intestines his "baby".

CGs:

1.jpg

ev6102_e593b2e99b84_e89389e58fb8e381abe59b81e3818fl.jpg

ev5901_e79da6_e593b2e99b84e381abe7aa81e381a3e3818be3818be3828bl.jpg

THIS IS A TORRENT DOWNLOAD!

You will need Bittorrent or Utorrent to download this file!

|

Winrar or 7zip is needed to open .rar and .zip files!

|

GAMES SHOULD ALREADY BE UPLOADED TO TORRENT WITH PARTIAL PATCH ADDED! THE UPDATE PATCH IS TO HELP THE GAME WITH SOME SAVING ISSUES!

PATCH IS NOT REQUIRED TO PLAY GAME!

Steps:

1) Download a torrent client (if you already don't have one).

2) Download one of the Sweet Pool game torrents and the partial patch.

3) Once one of the torrent files have been downloaded, double click the file.

4) When your torrent client pops up, set a location for the file, and click 'OK'.

5) Wait for the file to download (depending on your connection speed, this could take a while).

6) Double click on the file and open the .zip folder.

7) Install game and enjoy!

NOTE: Just click the main .exe file and ignore the serial number and all that jazz.

Need anymore help?

PM me if you have issues with the torrent.

Enjoy~!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much for posting this! However, I cannot seem to make the game install. When I load the .exe file it tries to play the game (although no text appears, music plays and the game moves along) instead of starting the install window. What should I do? Do I need an .iso file?

I downloaded your "Sweet Pool Game #1". Did I need to download #2 as well?

• 1 month later...

i installed it, replaced the sweetpool.exe with file mentioned above

but nothing happened when i clicked "start", it keeps coming back to the title menu

the game won't start at all :hamtaro-005 (21):

did i missed something?

• 2 months later...

I already have the game and I have played, but at some point the game doesn't allow me to save or load almost all the datas I saved...someone who can help me please!!

• 2 weeks later...

I download the first Sweet pool, from the girl who started the tread, but i can't install it.When i try to do so a window pops up but it disappears right after.

I need help again :/

After I extracted the sweetpool winrar file, I couldn't find SPSetup, just those three files

937vxnbi.jpg

Anyone who could help me with this one? :/

• 3 weeks later...

I recently downloaded it on Fuwanovel and it works just fine, maybe you could try that?

You need utorrent or bittorrent to download it!

I hope that helps you out, I'll just give you the link ^^

I recommend Sweet Pool very much!

Though sometimes it seems to have trouble loading my save files,

But then I just use the fast skip option and I am back at where I left in no time.

(So maybe keep in mind which options you choose, or write it down, if you do it without a guide).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i successfully open the game....but the game keep stuck at the menu...when i click start it keep turning back to menu...can someone help me...TAT