Title: Kindan no Amai Kajitsu

Alt. Title: The Forbidden Sweet Fruit

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Smut, Yaoi

Groups Scanlating: Liquid Passion, NoDeadline

Related Series: Strip (Sequel)

Summary:

1) The Forbidden Sweet Fruit

2) In My Room

When Misaki's older boyfriend kicks him out, he moves in with sex friend Makino and his roommate Youji as their maid. Job details include cooking, cleaning, and sex!

3) Window Seat Paranoia

Yuzuki finally gets his coveted window seat, though now he also sits next to super good student, Kiryuu. But Kiryuu turns out to be an alright guy, though sometimes he gives Yuzuki some strange looks...

4) The Distance Between You and Me

Okutsu's gay and has a crush on his drinking buddy Suou. When Suou sees him with a sex friend, Okutsu figures their relationship is over, but Suou surprises him with a proposition.

5) Satisfy Me With a Real Kiss

Student council president Masaki has never lacked for sex partners and has no intention of settling down. But when cute and direct Tomoru transfers into his school, Masaki is determined to catch him. Will his promiscuous ways end up destroying his chances with his latest love?

6) Take Me Captive

Spoiled rich boy Itsuki has never had a real friend so he treats everyone like playthings, especially his private physician Yukihira. No matter how much Itsuki teases him, Yukihira always acts professionally, but is still kind to the younger man. His reserve frustrates Itsuki, but his gentleness is so sweet...

7)Take Me Captive Extra

Read Kindan no Amai Kajitsu Online

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Download Kindan no Amai Kajitsu Manga

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...