Social Buttons
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Takumi-kun Fanclub

Credits
    hama71 Inventory
    Basket
    Quote Originally Posted by yojichan [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    Thank you so much for wishing me well. I really appreciate it very much.
    That's too bad, there isn't any English translation for the Drama CD. I will re-read the manga that is available and get whatever I can find online of the other volumes even if it's just summaries. I have read some already like the summary for the latest Takumi-kun 5 movie that is based from.
    When I write fanfiction, I do realize I could go anywhere I want to take the story with. However, I am very particular with being faithful to the characters as much as possible. That plays a very important aspect in my writings. I can manage to put them in different situations or timelines but I want to keep them as true as they were originally characterized by the creator of the series. That is part of my tribute and expression of love, admiration and respect.
    Well I do write... only in Korean... and only the original story...
    I have same principle... that is one reason I'm not into fanfic much...
    Well most of Misu and Shingyouji relationship basis on Misu truth the Shingyouji but never to show... --;;;
    and Shingyouji being faithful to Misu no matter what...
    Well Misu just don't show himself to other much...
    I is best student to every one... but, he is just bad at expressing himself to other...
    May be because he just don't want to get hurt... But, if you build up you emotion inside...
    It had to come out once... that is how Misu twisted way of showing Shingyouji how he feel...
    Even he don't realize himself... --;;;
    If Misu don't truth Shingyouji... he will never let Shingyouji come near him... --;;;
    Also, Misu and Gii can't stand for each other is because they are to much alike...
    Just act different but emotional and all the inside of it... I think they are same...
    Gii meet Takumi chang him... Misu in other hand he met Shingyouji... but, he is still afraid to get hurt...
    Misu think too much and Shingyouji is type that just do... don't think too much...
    But, some time he start to think, he alway get wrong idea... --;;;
    He is type that should not think... --;;;
    But, from all that Shingyouji's faithfulness to Misu never change... like a big dog... ^^;;;;
    That is my thought about Shingyouji... ^^
    You might know all ready on this... if not... I wish this help you on your writting... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by visualshock [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    I have watched Pure yesterday and Misu is totally hawt!!! and Gii too ~ Wow, those two seme(s) are getting hotter and hotter over time ) Can't wait to see them in the 5th movie ~~
    Although I didn't pay much attention to Misu in the 3rd movie, I really like Misu and Shingyouji in Pure. Their kiss is so passionate <3
    I love Takumi expression when he heard that Sagara-senpai once had a crush over Gii, so cute LOL
    Off to watch Pure again
    Misu in 3th movie was just lick of him... so he wasn't that show up...
    But, at Pure Misu and Shingyouji is the main story line... so they should shine in this movie...
    Well Misu and Gii are alike any way... not out side... --;;;;
    And not like Mao, they have more experience... so they could kiss like that...
    Well how you look at it... to Sagara-senpai think Gii is cut... --;;;
    But, to Takumi... he never thougth some one could like Gii in that way... --;;;;;;
    Any way... We all can't wait for the 5th one...

Credits
    hama71 Inventory
    Basket
    Final day of "Rainbow Day 10"

Well to day they didn't do any Q&A...
    But, they had some one special...
    The screenplay the writer Hiroko Kanasugi-san... ^^
    He talk the untold story about "Rainbow Glass" and message to the all the views.

- "Rainbow Glass" episode;

First detailed hehind the story how that "Rainbow Glass" has been chose.
    They aready talk about how the "Rainbow Glass" has been created...
    But, that wasn't all the story...
    When they start to think about 2nd Takumi-kun series,
    first thought is with Takumi-kun series story to go for.
    Most writers, before they star writing the script,
    they do rough synopsis of the plot (like writting a summary of story line)...
    Where the fact are "Rainbow Glass" are not only story they had...
    they also had another candidate (he don't remember there were only these two pieces or more...
    also the time line between the 1st and 2nd can go too close-that is what they saying not 100%)...

After repeated consultations with producers,
    when they saw Megumi Makoto draw of the "Rainbow Glass" is
    the story that most bring out what Takumi-kun series all about...
    That led to the conclusion this might be the one.
    In fact, when the work was completed, cast, director, everybody in the staff finished with great works
    He and other thought this episode is really good.
    The other works that didn't make it... he said he will only secretly made that in his head.... --;;;;
    That was joke he did... I just hope he don't do that kind of joke again...

To everyone - the fans -

He never thought they will go for Takumi-kun series 5th...
    Is all thinks to all the fans warm support and he was thanking for that...
    Thank you!
    He keep try not to distorting the original story of Takumi-kun series as possible,
    but, same time try to put his imaging of the story at same time...
    For the script meeting there were 3 producer... one woman in it...
    They had fun doing the meeting... That is part I am not get it...
    The word woman producer used or the why she use made effect on meeting... good way or bad way.... --;;;
    Well, at the "Clear blue sky" he used much of original as possible,
    also add the line that he think might be better to act out to bring out more...
    That he will cherish this script he's been making.
    (Last line... I don't get.. so I skip... --;;;

Tomorrow, a special edition of "Rainbow Glass"
    everyone's favorite scenes will be announce... ^^

Credits
    PamelAxiah Inventory

huwaaa....
    mao really cute...
    loved his ekspression..
    and agree that misu and shinyouji really have a lot experience than takumi..
    they really looks care to each other..
    but can't express it well

Credits
    hama71 Inventory
    Basket
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelAxiah [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    huwaaa....
    mao really cute...
    loved his ekspression..
    and agree that misu and shinyouji really have a lot experience than takumi..
    they really looks care to each other..
    but can't express it well
    The Mao-kun that time was only 17 years old... so young and so pure... ^^;;;
    The experience I mean was the kiss... --;;;;
    Mao-kun was unexperience when he join the Takumi-kun series...
    but, other... they are they are about the age they should had some experience... ^^;;;
    So when Misu & Shingyouji scene more passionate...
    Even when Mao and Dai was doing kissing scene...
    Mao was all tense... so Dai-chan alway lead... It really show... --;;;;

Credits
    hama71 Inventory
    Basket
    Well for people love Pure so much...
    I was going around and find the big pic of the 4 Pure picture...
    That you see so much...
    But, it is big... you could used as your computer background... ^^;;;;

For the first one... somehow it was bitmap for... so I chang to jpg form... so it isn't good as other... --;;;
    And somehow if you get from here the size is big as it should be... --;;;
    The size should be this 2142X1428, but come out 1023X682...
    So any one want biger size send me a message... where to send...
    I will try to send it to you... ^^
    Last edited by hama71; 06-14-2011 at 06:09 PM.
    Irene_Hansz likes this.

Credits
    PamelAxiah Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by hama71 [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    The Mao-kun that time was only 17 years old... so young and so pure... ^^;;;
    The experience I mean was the kiss... --;;;;
    Mao-kun was unexperience when he join the Takumi-kun series...
    but, other... they are they are about the age they should had some experience... ^^;;;
    So when Misu & Shingyouji scene more passionate...
    Even when Mao and Dai was doing kissing scene...
    Mao was all tense... so Dai-chan alway lead... It really show... --;;;;
    maybe because he is so youang at that time..
    also takumi really a shy person..
    and it match with mao..
    or that what i felt...
    loved when gii seem to can't win against takumi

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    yojichan Inventory
    Yuki Actors - Kubota
    Quote Originally Posted by hama71 [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    Well I do write... only in Korean... and only the original story...
    I have same principle... that is one reason I'm not into fanfic much...
    Well most of Misu and Shingyouji relationship basis on Misu truth the Shingyouji but never to show... --;;;
    and Shingyouji being faithful to Misu no matter what...
    Well Misu just don't show himself to other much...
    I is best student to every one... but, he is just bad at expressing himself to other...
    May be because he just don't want to get hurt... But, if you build up you emotion inside...
    It had to come out once... that is how Misu twisted way of showing Shingyouji how he feel...
    Even he don't realize himself... --;;;
    If Misu don't truth Shingyouji... he will never let Shingyouji come near him... --;;;
    Also, Misu and Gii can't stand for each other is because they are to much alike...
    Just act different but emotional and all the inside of it... I think they are same...
    Gii meet Takumi chang him... Misu in other hand he met Shingyouji... but, he is still afraid to get hurt...
    Misu think too much and Shingyouji is type that just do... don't think too much...
    But, some time he start to think, he alway get wrong idea... --;;;
    He is type that should not think... --;;;
    But, from all that Shingyouji's faithfulness to Misu never change... like a big dog... ^^;;;;
    That is my thought about Shingyouji... ^^
    You might know all ready on this... if not... I wish this help you on your writting... ^^
    Thank you so much. This will surely add to the characterization of their characters in my writing.
    I do get that vibe from Gii and Misu that they don't seem to get along very well. It was really obvious since Bibou no Detail. I think that's what impressed me so much of Misu is that he's not the least bit intimidated of Gii. I think he's the only one who could threaten Gii like that by snatching Hayama from him and that sent Gii running like the wind.
    And yes I do agree that though they have so much in common that they clash. But they're sweet on the inside and very devoted.
    I like how you described Misu and Shingyouji. I think they overanalyze themselves too much. Heheh! So cute!

Well for people love Pure so much...
    I was going around and find the big pic of the 4 Pure picture...
    That you see so much...
    But, it is big... you could used as your computer background... ^^;;;;
    OMG!!!! *HUGSSSSSSSSSSIESSS*
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *bows*
    I am soooooooooooper happy and melting with the images. So big! So wonderful! Waaaaaaiiii!!
    I wish I can use them as desktop on the PC but unfortunately the PC isn't just mine to use and I don't like being asked too many questions either if you know what I mean. Heheheh...
    But thank you for sharing. I am falling in love again. I feel so inspired. They're so CUTE!!

Credits
    hama71 Inventory
    Basket
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelAxiah [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    maybe because he is so youang at that time..
    also takumi really a shy person..
    and it match with mao..
    or that what i felt...
    loved when gii seem to can't win against takumi
    Well Mao-kun was the image every agree as Takumi any way...
    I think Mao-kun unexperience was good point to be as Takumi...
    Even Takumi has dark past but still he had pure heart...
    That part of Takumi and Mao-kun as still pure in his heart at time match...
    And age was what Takumi should be... ^^;;;;
    Well Gii was the one who love Takumi first... so Gii's weak and strong point is Takumi...
    That is why Gii will never win Takumi... ^^;;;;

Credits
    kooly87 Inventory

I loved "Pure" The acting was amazing. My favorite parts in the movie was Arata-san being like a counselor "of love" to everyone. lol. Like how he was giving advice to both Yoshizawa & Takabayashi. I thought that was funny.

And even tho in the second movie Mao didn't have "experience" in the kissing and lovey department, I actually think he did pretty good for a first timer. He wasn't that bad. lol ^_^ Good job Kyouske

@Yojichan: In Bibou no Detail, I thought we got an answer to why he didn't like Gi. When he and Takumi became roommates in an early part of the movie, as I recall he was saying stuff about Gii not being social enough. Like he didn't like Gii's whole attitude towards things? I didn't completely get it and then when I watched Pure, I got it.

When Sagara-sempai was greeting Gii, Gii acted like he didn't want to be bothered and hang out with the rest of the upperclassmen. And he didn't give much respect to Sagera either, when he should since he's younger. That scene told me that Gii is in his own little world. He's popular, rich, handsome, but he doesn't hang with the cliques. So that's where I think Misu hates him. Probably thinks Gii is arrogant. (I hope I made sense in my explanation)

Credits
    PamelAxiah Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by kooly87 [Links are only available to registered members. Click here to register]
    I loved "Pure" The acting was amazing. My favorite parts in the movie was Arata-san being like a counselor "of love" to everyone. lol. Like how he was giving advice to both Yoshizawa & Takabayashi. I thought that was funny.

And even tho in the second movie Mao didn't have "experience" in the kissing and lovey department, I actually think he did pretty good for a first timer. He wasn't that bad. lol ^_^ Good job Kyouske

@Yojichan: In Bibou no Detail, I thought we got an answer to why he didn't like Gi. When he and Takumi became roommates in an early part of the movie, as I recall he was saying stuff about Gii not being social enough. Like he didn't like Gii's whole attitude towards things? I didn't completely get it and then when I watched Pure, I got it.

When Sagara-sempai was greeting Gii, Gii acted like he didn't want to be bothered and hang out with the rest of the upperclassmen. And he didn't give much respect to Sagera either, when he should since he's younger. That scene told me that Gii is in his own little world. He's popular, rich, handsome, but he doesn't hang with the cliques. So that's where I think Misu hates him. Probably thinks Gii is arrogant. (I hope I made sense in my explanation)
    yeah..
    i think that's made sense why arata hate gii..
    but, in the end he helped them right??
    maybe because he want takumi to be able smile again..
    and the one that can make him smile is gii..
    also takumi is the one that can change gii

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast