Leslie_LC

Takumi-kun Fanclub

tkfg.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In this fanclub you can talk about anything related to the Takumi-kun series and share Takumi-kun related stuff. :)

• Like 31

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• athrun08

Oh,such a cool pic! I love Takumi-kun!!!! It is one of my favorite dramas of all times! :hamtaro-005 (12):

I made an album with the series... if you want, you can check it out here:

• Like 4

You're welcome! I love that one too!

And look at this... it is not from the movie, but you can see so well the chemistry between them! :leaf15:

tk18.jpg

• Like 5

:5yoyo19:

Takumi kun club ... I can't be absent here :2yoyo6:

The 4th part might not focus on my favorite Takumi-Gii .. but i hope it'll be interesting ...

I'll be waiting for it ...

Btw , Hamao's short hair is ... :5yoyo32: .. don't like it at all :5yoyo32:

• Like 3

I agree with both, Phong Y and YLover, indeed Hamao looks prettier with darker and longer hair

Here is a funny funny vid with him:

Enjoy! And tell me what you think of it...

• Like 6

Kimochii~~

Hello everyone!

If there is any initiation rite I need to go through as a Takumi-kun fan, please let me know.

OMG! I watch Takumi-kun 3 at least once everyday. I'm that hopeless! I am very, very in love with the series because they were portrayed very effectively by Hamao and Daisuke. I think they totally brought the characters to life. Hamao is cuteness incarnate while Daisuke is hotness on legs.

Takumi-kun 2 and 3 are my absolute faves only with a very marginal difference because the intimate scene in part 3 is so awesome-sauce! You could really observe how much more comfortable Hamao and Daisuke have become since part 2. And yes, Hamao bravely KISSES him back!

There's more drama in part 3 though, since these two are the main focal point of the entire film. While part 2 is dealing with another cute couple at the same time as Takumi and Gii.

Tell me, no one feels like melting whenever Takumi says Gii in that sweet voice of Hamao?

The way he says it doesn't feel like Gii is a name but rather an expression of love already.

Takumi doesn't have to say I love you to Gii...all he has to do is just say his name his way and you just know a lot of love is there.

And the Making! OMG! The Making of Takumi-kun. We see a lot of Daisuke giggling or laughing a lot. He's so goofy. Mao is so reserved. So shy. So uke! hahahahhaha!!

What's interesting is that the actors who play the seme roles are very jovial, easily laughing a lot and quite chatty with everyone. Look at the actor who plays Misu. I love you, Misu!

And then, the actors who play the uke roles are so reserved, shy smiles here and there, very composed, very self conscious. I love it! hahahahahhaha!!

I could rave forever. Someone stop me, please.

Gii ~ ♥

• Like 4

@ yojichan

No, there's no initiation you have to go through :) Since you love Takumi-kun, you can already consider yourself a member of the club! So, welcome to the club!

I totally agree wiyh you! The guys are obviously much more comfortable during the love scenes in the 3rd part. And, as you remarked, Hamao really kisses Dai back! I think that the difference between the 2 love scenes is made by Hamao. Daisuke did a very good job in part 2 as well... Hamao was the one who was a bit more shy and clumsy, to say it like that... :3onion15:

While in the 3rd part Hamao really improved the way he acts hot scenes. OK, Daisuke is just brilliant this time as well :leaf15:

I think my most favorite love scene in Takumi-kun is the flashback scene from the music room.

Gii's face just a few centimeters away from Takumi and asks him after he kisses him.

"Kirai ja nai?" He says this twice.

Oh man...someone that hot ask me the same thing after kissing me..I'll just die! DIE!!!

*spirit release*

Yes, Daisuke was consistent with the way he handled the love scenes with Hamao. Hamao keeps squirming a lot. hahahahha!! Relax, you're in good hands.

I think the most "uncool" scene of Gii was in Takumi-kun 2 which is ironically one of the most dramatic where he talks about his dying friend to Takumi. And the reason why he left for the States to find a cure to his condition.

I feel like handing a tissue to Gii 'cause his snot was dripping out of his nose as he cried. Poor baby! I wanted so badly to hand him a tissue if I could. Takumi DO SOMETHING! LOL

However, the whole hugging from behind by Takumi is just so adorable. Mmmmm...imagine the feel of Gii's biceps. Yum!

Is it just me or did Daisuke turned much handsomer in part 3? I also think Hamao turned much cuter as well. It seems like everyone looked so good in part 3....well except Shingyouji. He really looks more like a groupie than Misu's secret.

Misu is so hot.

You can almost feel the hotness of the room emanating in that confrontation scene between him and Gii in part 3.

I mean Misu ACTUALLY got the unflappable Gii to feel anxious, worried, scared.

How cool is that?

I am so excited for Pure to be released with English subs.

• Like 2

No way! Did snot dripped out of Daisuke's nose???!! I didn't remember that! I wonder... was he actually crying? Or where did the snot come from? I imagined they just used some substances to make tears come out...

Yeah, there was. Clear snot though. But it was pretty obvious how he was trying to keep it under control but the thing was really reaching his lips already.

I think Daisuke was really crying in that scene. He looked really sorely affected. I commend him for just really letting go of himself right there. It wasn't fake tears. He was really in tears which explains the snot. Poor baby!

I've seen fake tears in other BL films. It's nothing like that at all with Daisuke.

• Like 2

Yeah, I also remember the "snot scene"... that was the only scene when Gii didn't look hot... but at least he was playing great. :hamtaro-005 (6):

I wouldn't be able to cry like that when I wouldn't feel like crying... but I guess that's why I'm not an actor... :9yoyo30:

I could feel the struggle he was going through in that scene.

Although I have a feeling Daisuke might have ended up laughing hysterically when the director yelled CUT. And I can imagine Mao trying desperately to stifle his laugh. Mao-chan, you shy bunny, you!

Uhm..does anyone else think Yuki Hiyori who played Morita-kun in Takumi-kun 2 is cute? Gosh! I can't get past his cute shy smile. He was so sweet and adorable...he made Takumi a villain. LOL

It was his scene at the hospital that really made me cry. The flashback scenes so melted me.

I mean, I really, really wished they had known much sooner and they could have spent more time together. And I still wished he got inside the hospital room despite everything else.

What I find so amazing about Morita is that it's his character where I really felt how in love he was with Suzuki. They barely exchanged words but gosh...those scenes were so good. I think Yuki Hiyori totally nailed the character of someone silently in love.

Remember when he would gaze thoughtfully at the science club window and hold the Fractale book. it was so wonderful! I'm sorry but I wanted to bap Takumi in the head for being so jealous for the wrong reasons. So cute! He's all possessive of Gii.

And Gii KNOWS what's going on. You gotta love the man for being such a sneaky guy. He had it all planned out from the very start.

• Like 3

I love Takumi-kun Serie....

Since the fist Time I watched it I was touched...

but I only liked the second and the third part....

Kyosuke Hamao & Daisuke Watanabe had so much chemistry... can´t wait for part 4....

Really? You liked Morita as well? I totally loved his smile! But I thought I was the only one who liked him :D Here's a pic with the sweet baby

Oh dear!

I can't see the image. *cries*

Yeah, I soooooooooooo love Morita-kun. He's so precious. I love his smile. He's tremendously sweet and adorable...too sweet, he makes Takumi mean. hahaahahahahaha!

He has this cute shy smile and I love the voice. I really love how Yuki Hiyori played the character. No wonder even he can't be out of Gii's radar.

I mean Gii considers him as the most beautiful amongst the freshmen.

I really, really like his character. He's so unforgettable. I love the way he fell in love with Suzuki.