Mahiro's Lonely World

Kohsei_KohSay

Summary:

Bookworm and short tempered lone wolf. Mahiro's life unexpectedly went into twist and turns, as he met the person who will bring color to his black and white world.

-----------------------------

「Once upon a time there is a beautiful prince who lives in a castle far far away. He was the only son of the King thus making him precious to everyone in the kingdom. All of the people in the palace is too protected over him; that even going outside the castle is forbidden to the prince.

"It is dangerous outside his majesty. Dragons are soaring the sky. You can be eaten or be roasted with their fire breath!" The King's adviser fret.

"But... The book says that there is a really vast field out there! Way bigger than the ones painted on the dining hall!" the prince said while spreading his arms as wide as he could and continued, "Please tell my father that I want to go out of the palace! Please sire~!" He begged.

Unable to say refuse to the young boy, the nobelman sighed and said, "Alright his majesty, I'll see what I can do..."

Even with the little possibility for his request to be approved, the prince jumped over joy and head straight to bed.

The next day, his majesty received a sad news that his request has been, once again, rejected by the king......」

"No." Mahiro ripped off and crumpled another page of his notebook. He is sitting on a bench under the big maple tree, with a bunch of crumpled paper beside him. Suddenly, a strong wind blew the papers which he will soon trash once he gets home. Dang it! He thought to himself and then shiver from the cold breeze. Expecting without anyone around who would lend a helping hand, he sighed and began picking up all the papers from different places instead.

Sudden suprise came to him as*he was about to pick up the last piece of crumpled paper. A guy who seem to be a bit older than him picked up the thing on *the grass, opened it and began reading its content.

Caught up for a moment by surprise and panic, Mahiro's body moved on its own reflex and threw the book he's been reading beforehand. It was direct hit on the face thus making the stranger let go of the paper his holding and curled out in pain. He then picked the crumpled sheet and dashed his way back inside the school buildings.

The school bell rings as a cue that the class will already begin. As the teacher entered the room, a beautiful guy follwed behind him. The students began whispering to each other curious of who the guy is. "Alright class this is Takeru Yamato a transfer student." The teacher presented him to the entire class and intructed him to introduce himself. And so then, the guy began introducing himself with a bright smile, "Good morning and nice to meet you. My name is Takeru Yamato, 16 *years old. A transfer student from K University High School department. Please take care of me."

As Takeru ended up his introduction with a really gorgeuos smile, the girls in the entire class began sqeeling thus making Mahiro extremely annoyed with the noise. He then slammed his hands on the desk, glared at everyone and said "Noisy people is making my head hurt. I'll excuse myself." As he stand up and began to approach the classroom door at the back row, the transfer student shouted, "AH! Anata~!*" Mahiro made a halt to make a quick glance at the Takeru who is standing in front of the class, and resume walking again to exit the room ignoring what just happened.

Fall is just around the corner which makes it chilly to stay outside. But Mahiro has no choice but to go the same spot every break time, under the maple tree at the back of schoold building, despite the cold weather because of his bad reasoning that "My classmate will just annoy me and it will be surely loud in there. I won't be able to focus on what I'm doing.." he always end up being alone on that place and inside their class.

Sitting at ease on this cold weather on a b bench while having his lunch, someone called,*"If it isn't Mahiro-chan!" A postured guy of the same age as him sat beside him and threw his arms on Mahiro's shoulder, "Eating alone again?" he asked, "Why not try visiting the Student Council room sometime and have a lunch with me and Mari."

Making a glance at the girl standing next to the guy, Mahiro pulled its hands off his shoulder, "Thanks but NO thanks. I'm fine having my lunch like this Kyou. Besides...." he went on a short pause, "Aren't you worried that talking to me like this can create a bad image to the student council?"

Kyou smiled gently as he slowly pat Mahiro's head, "Silly Mahiro-chan.. Still crying over a spilled milk?" he went on a little chuckle and continued, "People just don't know it but your actually a kind and considerate person. I like that about you..." he spoke in kind and gentle voice.

Shoving away the President's hand off his head, he began shooing the two away.

As Mahiro finally persued the two SC officials to leave him be, Kyou paused walking and said, "There's a spot on the student council if your interested... I want you beside me all the time so think about it.." then waved him good bye.

The teacher instructed everyone in class to pair theirselves for an activity. Unlike his usual routine during group activity, this time Mahiro will have to work with someone due to the appearance of the transferee which made their previously 21 student class into 22. But then as he looked around the room everyone got their own partner already. "No one will dare to approach me." He breath out with ease and began working with activity until his attention was called by their teacher asking him, for the first time, to pair with the transfer student. Left with no choice, Mahiro let eveything slip and go with the flow. Good thing it went smooth and sound with out him getting annoyed over his partner. Rather than being annoyed, he's actually amazed of how Takeru did every task perfectly.

Relieved from the unusual day, Mahiro gathered all his things and left the facility in a bit of a hurry. "God how could I forgot that today is the due date for that book----" He then realized that the book he was about to return is no where to be found in his bag, making the young men rushed his way back to his classroom. Under his desk. On the locker. School field. In the back of the school. The book is no where to be found.

Panic and on the verge of crying from giving up, a voice from his back shouted, "ANATA~!" As Mahiro turned to see who's making the annoying call, he saw Takeru charging towards him while holding the book he's been looking for all over the place.

It was a blessing in disguise for him to finally get the book before the library closes on its due date, but, because of his hate with any human form, he tried his best to pretend that he's not relieved nor happy to have his book back. "Well thanks...." he spoke with a poker face, "....now would you mind giving me the book?" he then attempt to snatch the book from Takeru's hand, but then failed to do so. "I won't." he said while raising the book higher to the height that Mahiro won't reach it. "Dang you! Give it to me!" he glared. "Anata..." the beautiful guy went on a long pose and held Mahiro's hand then continued, "Allow me to take you out of the palace." Mahiro the jolt in surprise and pushed the guy away. Takeru lost his balance from the sudden push making his back fall on the ground and letting go of the book. Spotted a chance to escape.

Mahiro rushed over the book, picked it up, and ran as fast as he could trusting his feet to bring him to a place where he can be safe. He kept running until his hand opened a random classroom door to hide. Catching his breath, he lean towards the wall and looked outside throught the door window. As Takeru finally passed by the room in search for him, he finally relaxed himself and fall off the floor as his knees weakened then passed out after being worn out.

"Hang in there Mahiro-kun!" this words are the last thing he heard after passing out.

Grasping for air, Mahiro finally gained his conciousness. With his mind still in haze, he tried his best to gather his thoughts and realized that Kyou sitting next to him. "Kyou?!" he exclaimed, "What are you---" coming back to his senses, he realized that he's in the student council room. "What happened?" the president asked. Tried making some excuse to leave the room and avoiding the topic, he stand up and rushed his way out leaving on his sorry.

To be continued....

A/N1: the word 「anata」can be both translated as you (refeing to the other person during conversation), or darling (for couples). In this story, Takeru called Mahiro "anata" in the sense of 'you'.

A/N2: please excuse my english, I'm not really that good with grammar. (;∀;)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohsei_KohSay

• Justme

• yaoi4fans

Chapter 2: Unfree

「Grew impatient of waiting for his mentor's insturction. Alexander left the sanctuary and flee. Tasting his freedom to soar the vast sky for the first time, he flew as far as he could.

Because of the exciment that filled his mind. The winged man lost his way home and wasn't able to go back anymore.

Flying here, and there yet still unable to find his way back. Alexander slow grew tired of flying. "There's no tree nor land here for me to rest. There is only ocean everywhere." he muttered.

After flying for a couple of hours. He finally reached his limit.

In his final moments, Alexander realized that this freedom is just delusional. Thus leaving him to die in despair.」

"Yosh!" Wearing a smile on his face and happy to finished writing another story on time; Mahiro closed his notebook and arranged it on the shelf wherein all of his writen stories are kept. Going to bed and not yet able to sleep, he began thinking about all the things that happened to him. "Today is an unusual day..." then paused for a sigh. It really is both physically and mentally tiring day for him because he usually spend his days just sitting at school. His only physical activity is a judo practice with his dad once in a while. Wishing that this won't happen again the next day, he then closed his eyes, relaxed his back on the futon* and slowly became went to sleep.

The sound of snooze alarm woke him up from his deep slumber. Still pulling his conciousness from dreamland, he half awake looked at his clock time. 7:30am. "Ohh.. Its only 7:30 in the morning.. Still early to go to school.." Mahiro went back to bed.

A few seconds later, scream and panic can be heared in his room.

Procrastinating to prepare himself and get to school within 30 minuets, Mahiro just threw all the things he need into the car. Uniform, books, bag and his breakfast. Good thing his family's car is spacious enough for him to be able to dress himself neatly.

As he finally reached the school grounds, not a soul can be seen anywhere. Mahiro then assumed that the class has already began and his late. He then sighed and glooms as he walked toward the shoe locker to change with wabaki*.

While on his way to the classroom, he noticed that it is dead silent. No sound of class going on. Wait, what day is it? He asked himself then looked at his mobile calendar. Its Friday and there's no holiday, so why won't there be a single human in the school? He wondered.

Thought of some weird conclusions, Mahiro frozed for a moment and began running around the school building checking every classroom, but not a soul can be found.

He's now down to the last room, the student council office. Slowly and gently he opened the door, finding Kyou in the room which gave him a sense of relief.

On the otherhand, the president was surprised seeing Mahiro on that time of the day. "What are you doing here Mahiro-chan~?" he asked. "Why is there no one here?" the boy asked.

With a sudden doomed look, the president replied "I regret to tell you this but... Were the only ones left in this place... Its already apocalypse! So.. Lets restore humanity again through reproduction Mahiro-chan.."

Mari appeared out of nowhere and pulled Kyou's ears, apologized to Mahiro then explained what's going on. "Today, student council and class representatives will do classroom inspection in the morning. Then class will resume on the afternoon. I told you last time right?" the guy paused, and realized that he totally forgot about due from over thinking of what happened yesterday, "I forgot." he responed and added, "Anyway, now that I'm already here, would you mind if I stay on the school backyard?" the girl nodded and let him a to stay in the school ground while they are conducting an inspection.

Mahiro then went to the back of the school building, and sat on his usual place. Still a bit sleepy, he decided to lie down on the bench and gaze up in the sky. Slowly sinking onto his thoughts, Mahiro fell asleep.

A sensation of something touching his lips, woke Mahiro up from his nap. As he opens his eyes, he realized that there is a leaf from the maple tree on his face.

Still lying on the bench. Mahiro checked on his wrist watch, its only 10:35 and the class will resume at 1:00 in the afternoon. "It's still early..." he muttered. As he stir to lean on the open side, he found Kyou almost leaning its face a few inch apart from him. His eyes grew wide in surprise.

The guy, on the otherhand, who is sitting on the ground, is supried as well from how close their face are. With their lips a few inch close, a little movement forward would make them kiss each other. Their eyes meet each other, making Mahiro flustered, and Kyou slowly leaning forward.

Caught off guard, the guy lying on the bench just shut his eyes tigtly, and hoped for someone to save him. Then a voice from the president's back exclaimed, "Anata~!" the guy who's making a move stopped halfway, and turned to his back.

Relieved for the close call, Mahiro get up flustered from what just happened. "Ana... ta?" the surprised Kyou asked and turned to Mahiro whoo just stood up, and calmed himself right away, respond, "Don't ask... I have no idea either..."

At ease that Mahiro is acting normal and assumed that didn't mind what just happened, Kyou stand up and prepared to head back to his office. As he turned to face Takeru's direction, Kyou's smiling face suddenly turned into something as he face the guy who just came. Despite the smile on his lips, his eyes were looking sharply at him, just like those of the wolf waiting to attack anyone who cross its way.

As the two of the side with each other, Takeru greeted him, "Please take care of me.", Kyou grinned and responed, "Pleasure is mine.." and left the area.

Even from a distance, Mahiro can feel the tension building up among the two, making him sweat cold. Sensing a trouble coming, he stood up and immediately to slip away by circling to the other side of the building while the two guys were busy talking to each other. "What's with those two..." he grimaced, "Anyway, its none of my business..." he then streched his arms and breath deeply to relax himself.

As Takeru finally lost a sight of Kyou, he noticed that Mahiro is long gone which made him rush all over the place in search for him.

After half an hour of searching he found the guy in the school library. "Anata.." he muttered.

Interupted from reading by the familiar voice, Mahiro gaze up to see who just and his face grimaced as he saw Takeru standing on the door, trying to catch his breath. "What do you want?" he asked while his face seemingly like half annoyed.

"I like you." the guy respond.

Surprised from the answer, Mahiro just took it as a joke and grinned, "Ohh.. Is that so? Then kiss me.." Takeru flicked on how the guy responed. He then walk toward him, pulled his arm, then stopped half way as he was about to kiss him. "Sorry.." his face suddenly sadden.

Mahiro on the other hand went back to what he's reading and said, "The book says that if you love someone, then the two of you will kiss." then gaze back to Takeru, "If you love me, then you should've kissed me already." Takeru went silent. "Don't go after me anymore.. I don't know why you've been chasing me around since the day you came here, calling me names, and telling some riddiculous things even though we only had an interaction once."

Mahiro spoke casually as his eyes were moving from left to right as he resume reading the book.

"You're wrong..." Takeru finally spoke, "I... I really like you.. I respect you that why I didn't do it..", Mahiro suddenly blinked after hearing those words and put down the book he was reading for a moment and asked, "Please answer my three questions, directly and cutting the chase."

The guy who's been holding a book moments ago then looked at him straight in the eyes and said, "First, why call me 'anata'?"

"Because you are you...*"Takeru responded with a smile.

Suprised and already expecting a weird answer for the topic if he dig any further, and continued, "Second, why chasing after me?"

"Because I was trying to return your book." Mahiro, then pinched the bridge on his nose and slowly feeling distressed of how stupid and over reacting he was the otherday.

Finally, he ask his final question, "Lastly, what do you mean when you said those words?", his gaze were much more intense than before, but then Takeru, confused of his final question, only responded, "Eh?"

That's it. Finally, Mahiro snapped from Takeru's response. Flipping the table out of anger, he began lossing his cool again. "Dang you stupid human!!" he then began chasing Takeru all over the library.

The guy being chased hide in of the shelves in the rear end of the library. Mahiro, still furious, was grabbed at his arm and has been pinned, making his back lean on the shelves. "What are you---" struggling to make himself free, Takeru began to speak, "Because you are what you write, and I want to make you happy." He smiled gently.

Now confused of what he just heard, Mahiro muttered, "How did you know?"

"Because I've read your short story." Takeru answered and handed him a piece of paper.

As Mahiro check to see what's writen on the paper, he was surprised to see his hand writing during grade school on the sheet of paper. "Where did you get this?" he asked, but then only Takeru smiled at him and said, "I've been into liking you since then.."

Flustered from what he just heard, Mahiro blushed so hard. His eyes were shining as he gaze up at Takeru.

Unable to hold himself any longer, Takeru slowly draw close to kiss him.

Caught up in the moment, Mahiro kissed back at him. His heart is beating faster than the usual.

Something is stiring him inside. "Is this... No." he then pulled off the kiss and ran outside leaving Takeru alone in the library.

"I... I shouldn't feel love.. I can't be inlove.." he told himself over and over again as he ran out.

To be continued...

A/N1: 「futon」is like a floor bed you can see on anime or traditional japanese hotels? Hahahaha!

A/N2:「wabaki」 the white shoe which students wear inside the school building.

A/N3: this is a Japanese school setting novel, so I have decided to translate some Japanese into English to make it more like a novel on Japanese setting. Hahaha! Anyway, in Japanese, the line would go like this, 「nazenara, anata wa anata desu...」I'm really sorry for confusing you.. Hahahaha!

Chapter 3: The boy from the past - 1

「Once there was young boy who lives in te streets of London. He is an orphan. His parents died during an air raid in the disntant part of the city but the enemy Government.

Now left with no one. The young boy's daily life is a struggle since then.

At the young age of ten, the young boy is already taking jobs for adults. Carring sacks vegetables from the port to the market. Delivering products from shop to shop. Selling newspapers. Even shoe polishing.

Despite all the work he does, his earning is just fair enough for him to survive....」

The young boy writing unders a withered tree put his pen down and stare on the sheet of paper his been writing at. "This story... Is familiar.." he muttered.

Winter is almost over, but snow is still over the place.

The young Mahiro is sitting outside the school building taking his time alone again to write a story. A boy around his age came and invited him to go inside. "Mahiro-kun!! What are you doing there? Its cold outside!" the boy said while smiling at him. He then smiled back and replied, "Alright.. I'm coming after I finish gathering my things.", "Okay.. Just don't stay too long or you'll freeze like a popsicle." the boy giggled and run towards him. "Wow! Your finger tips were as cold as ice.." the boy held his hand.

"Its okay... I'll just warm them up later." Mahiro responde as he began gathering his things. "That won't wait until later..." the boy then grabbed his hand and blew warm breath to it then rub to warm it up. Mahiro on the other hand is just flustered while staring at the boy who's trying his best to keep him warm.

"Its warm already..." he mumbled. Suddenly Mahiro woke up from the sensation of something hot touching his hand. He realized that his hands were close to the room heater.

Looking at the time, it is only 5:30 in the morning. Its pretty odd for him to wake up this early. "Its still early.." he muttered, and went back to bed. Trying his best to send himself to sleep.

The young guy shut his eyes and tried to relax. Its not working. After several tries of send himself back to sleep, Mahiro still not able to get back to slumber. Good thing time flew by so fast. Its already time for him to get up.

Earlier than the usual. Mahiro reached the school earlier that morning. Suddenly, a person from the school building came to welcome him. It was the Student Council who greeted him. "You're ealier than the usual Mahiro-chan~!" the president approached him with his arms open wide. Shoving the guy away, Mahiro grimace and said, "Oh please.. Stop acting nice Kyou... It doesn't suit you.. Really.." Suddenly Kyoy offered, "Want to have a coffee with me in the Student Council room?" he then reached for the guys hand.

Caugh up by surprise, Mahiro slapped the president's hand away and glared, "Don't touch me! Dang it!" he then began to walk away. Kyou ten uttered, "Sorry about last time.. Its just a joke just like the usual... Hahaha!" suddenly changing into a more warmth voice, the guy contined, "You only act like that when woke up on the wrong side of the be. By any chance, are yo stressed about something?" Mahiro went on a halt and turned to the guy.

The president then walked a short distance to reach the guy and said on his caring voice, "We knew each other since Grade School guess that's more than enough time for me to know everything about you." he then held his hand.

Took a notice of what Kyou just did, the young guy jerk his hands off and glared. "That's way back before okay? Lets just forget the past and leave me be... Its... Its better that way." Mahiro then walked away.

To avoid meeting up with either Kyou or Takeru first thing in the morning, he have decided to went upstairs and hang out in the rooftop for a while.

Meanwhile in the rooftop. Takeru is just sitting near the water tank, gazing up the yellow and dark blue sky. As the early morning wind blows, he felt more relax and lie down on the cold stoned floor. Takeru always come to school early in the morning to spend sometime alone and to relax. But then, as he was about to take a nap. The door below him open wide. Coming from the inside is Mahiro. He thought about calling the guy, but the thoughts of what just happened the otherday came to him which made him hesitated. He have just decided to watch him from afar instead.

"Uhh... About yesterday..." Mahiro muttered. "How did you know me?" he asked. As Takeru was about to responed, the guy suddenly shake his head and said, "Dang! I can't speak to him so casually.. I should be mad at him!"

Takeru unintentionally chuckled which surprised Mahiro. "Who's there?!" He glared as he look around, but no one is around.

The guy who just laughed went into hidding behind the water tank beside him moment ago.

Realizing that may be its just his imagination. Mahiro continue talking and practicing what he should say to Takeru if they met in class that day.

The school bell ring as a que that class will now start. So then Mahiro rushed his way back to the classroom.

Upon reaching the classroom. He noticed that Takeru's seat is still empty. Feeling awkward for a moment and then back to feeling nothing, Mahiro went to his seat.

On the other hand, Takeru is still in the rooftop. Flustered from what he just heard moments ago, his heart won't stop beating fast. He muttered to himself "His still doesn't remember me I guess.." then paused for a smiled and continue, "Oh well... I guess I'll make him remember again. The heart won't forget they say."

The morning class is now over and Takeru didn't show himself.

On the other hand, Mahiro is so irritated the whole time for some unknow reason. He kept on glaring at everyone until...

"Mahiro-san."

A girl with glasses called his attention.

"Mari?" he looked at her curiously. Wondering as to why Mari wanted to talk to him, he asked "What is it that you want?" still annoyed for some reason.

The girl then bowed and spoke, "Please take care of President in behalf of me."

Mahiro's eyes widen upon hearing the request. Still confused on what's going on, he asked as to what's going on, Mari answered his question truthfully. "I'm moving out of this place already. Hasegawa-san needs a person he can rely on and it's someone like you."

The guy contine asking questions, and she only responed, "Because he trust and love you."

Lost in words, Mahiro wasn't able to ask any further. The girl in glasses ended up the conversation by asking him to consider and think about it, then leave.

To be continued....

Chapter 4: The boy from the past - 2

Staring blankly on to the blank sheet of paper. Mahiro is sitting on the roof top of their house with the notebook on his lap. He wasn't able to pull out anything good from his head. Or perhaps, nothing can really be pulled out of his head, for the thoughts of what happened the day before has been bothering him all this time.

The boy then have decided to take a nap under the bright blue and white sky. His thoughts wonder as he slowly sink in to sleep.

"Mahiro-kun!!" someone called from afar. As Mahiro look closer, he saw a boy who looked like someone he know, but can't tell who.

The boy rushed toward him while carrying a book on his hand. "I found the book!" The boy exclaimed excitedly while catching his breath. * "This is the book I am talking about... My favorite book..." he said as Mahiro staered at him. "Happy Birthday..." the boy hand the book while smiling brightly at him.

Fluttered upon recieving a special present, the young Mahiro uttered nervously, "T-thanks! This is really nice! A book for my birthday.."

"And also..." the boy grabbed his pinky finger and wrap it against his and said, "I promise to love you and protect you.. So depened on me alright?" the boy blushed hard as he finished speaking. * Flustered by what's going on the young Mahiro just responed with a nod and murmured, "Promise..."

Blinking slowly as he turn awake, Mahiro woke up from a long sleep in the roof top of their house.

As he get up he noticed his finger and went into a long thinking as to who is the guy from his dreams lately. Is he real. Why can't he remember him. And he looks familiar but can't tell who that person is.

Unable to think properly and occupied by his thoughts, Mahiro have decided to go to the public library to divert his attention. Also to find any kind of reference or inspiration to write a new story.

On his way to the library, he saw Takeru from a distance with a woman walking next to him. The two of them were laughing in their conversation thus making Mahiro annoyed for some reason. "I like you huh?" he disgustedly muttered. Then he unconciously, follwed the two person to where ever they will go.

Due to the guy's *dull clothing, he doesn't really stand which made it easier for him to trail Takeru from a distance.

As he came close, Mahiro took a better look on the woman next to Takeru. Judging through her appearance. The woman looked like a university student around the age of 20. She has a model like figure and has a very gorgeous long coffee brown hair.

"So she is dating a university student..." he muttered to himself as he contine stalking them.

After an hour of stalking, Takeru and the woman entered a coffee shop which made Mahiro more curious of who the person is. He then secretly entered the shop as well. Trying his best not to be noticed by Takeru. Lucky for him, the guy's seat is not facing the entrance door, letting him go in unnoticable.

Mahrio sat on a table not too far from them, making him able to observe from a distance.*"Dang! Its so loud in here... I can't understand what the hell are they talking about!" he thought. Because of the noise of other people conversing in the place he wasn't able to understand their talk clearly.

Grabbing a magazine to cover his face. Mahiro moved one seat closer to Takeru and his date. "Its not like I'm stalking them or anything! I'm just curious.. But..." realizing how he looked like, he continue murmuring to himself. "Alright thats it... I'm done."

As he was about to leave, the atmosphere between the two suddenly became intimate as the woman hold Takeru's hand and said, "Please move in to my place... Its hard to live on your own right?"

On the other hand, Mahiro felt flustered and awkward from what he just heard which made him gulp te juice to choke himself. He cough and gasp for air, attracting everyone's attention to him.

As he began to panic, disaster happened. The guy accidentally spilled his drink on to himself.

One of the shop attendant rushed toward him to assist him. "I'm fine..." he said while trying to wipe the juice off *his clothes.

The commotion Mahiro have caught Takeru's attention to him. "Ah! Anata!" he exclaimed.

The guy who is busy drying himself out was surprised to have him discovered. "Shit." he muttered. Now embarrassed for just happened and what his been doing all this time, Mahiro ran out of the coffee shop. Leaving Takeru and the attendant behind. He turned from street to street until he reached the park.

Panting to catch his breath, Mahiro is already far from where he came from. "I think he can't follow me here anymore." he then sat on the bench to rest for a while.

Finally, his back to normal he supposed. Mahiro then gaze up in the gloaming sky. "I lost track of time.. What an unproductive day today.." he sighed.

A strong wind suddenly blew making the leaves from the wilting tree flew in the air. It was a fascinating scene for him. His eyes were sparking from astonishment and illumination of the orange setting sun. Suddenly, he felt something warm inside him is litting up. The feeling is kind of new yet forgotten.

As the leaves fall back into the ground. Mahiro was surprised to see Takeru standing on the park entrance.

"What are you---" no longer able to finish his words, Takeru grabbed him for a hug.

"I'm sorry..." the guy uttered.

"Let me go---" Mahiro tried to struggle, but then the guy hold him tighter. "I... I'm sorry for breaking my promise..." he whispered.

His heart skipped a beat after hearing those words. Mahiro is still puzzled of what's going on, but despite the confusion, his eyes began to well out tears and his knees grew weak. "I don't understand..." he grumble as he grip into the guy's clothes.

"I..." As Takeru was about to begin expalining everything, Mahiro collapsed from exhaustion.

To be contined....

A/N: I don't know what really is going on with my head so sorry for the short chapter 3... Anyway, please do post a comment or suggestion.. I really need lots of it... Also, sorry for my bad grammar.. My english is still not that good..