bl novel about alien and human

ai_hikari91

Did anyone know any bl novel with the main character are alien and human??that start with they hate each other but then fall in love

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ai_hikari91

• Milcah

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I wanna say that I'm soo sorry that I can't find you an actual BL novel involving your query but I know some Alien/Human media that has BL undertones.

There is "Homestuck" where an alien race called "Trolls" has a rather complex kind of sexuality. There is this ship Dave/karkat (Dave is a human and Karkat is an alien) which has been confirmed canon by the author but the popular slash human/alien pairing is John/Karkat (Karkat has a hate-crush on John). Homestuck has a rather complicated storytelling but Dave and Karkat at first hated each other but due to some time-reset done by the characters, they become a couple in the new/current timeline.

Another one with human/aliens is "Animorphs" and it has an active slash fandom in both Livejournal and Tumblr, although I myself has not read the books.