Season 3 of Junjou Romantica Discussions ((SPOILERS!!))

vadess40

SO just saw episode 1 of season 3. Somethings I saw so far...

1. OK on some level, Misaki and Usagi are still Misakia and Usagi. I hope their relationship grows much more in season 3, both in terms of with each other and as individuals. I saw some growth in season 2, which was awesome, but from watching episode 1 it felt like they took 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. Hopefully this season they will be taking more steps forward.

2. Interesting new character we get to meet here. Usagi's cousin, Mizuki shiiba. So far what I get is he's finally a family member Usagi is close to a bit, yet seems to look down on Misaki. I think in Japan cousin x cousin romances are OK, so he could be a rival to Misaki. Bout time Misaki got an actual rival that was more persistent than his school friend, though that rivalry did come a bit out of nowhere and lasted only one episode. I hope Mizuki is more indepth character, than Usagi's half brother and father who seemed to have one aspect (love or hate Misaki), and helps drive the plot of Usagi and Misaki's relationship foreward.

2. a) My ONE concern is that they do not toss too many plots into one for the Romantica couple. Already in season 3 we are introduced to the reality that Usagi was only suipposed to provide temporary residency to Misaki. That will be an interesting plot, as Misaki's brother does such a good job of staying in the dark I think he's nocturnal. So this is clearly a build up to the light being turned on. Will it be Mizuki that drives Misaki to choose? Maybe, maybe not as Misaki does love Usagi even if he is the longest lasting confused uke in yaoidom.

3. Soooooo... Who decided to tone down the love scenes???? Season 1 was hot and passionate, as well as loving and touching! Now it has gone all PG on us. WTH? Which director decided that? Did they say... "Oh well, if the fangirls want hot hoy love sex, they can just go read the manga." Guys... if we wanted to read the manga, which many of us do, then we'd rea it but we are watching the anime that is based on the manga. Stop toning down the love scenes!

4. Love the new theme song! The new ending theme song... Call me at episode 2. Though Imust say... Hiro-san is SMILING in the theme song. Thought he was doomed to frowning for all eternity. It was awesome. Though what happened to Terrorist?Did they get haircuts? Get new artists? :/

Those are my points! Feel free to discuss.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vadess40

• AnimeRob1337

• lalarurusena

• fan_yaoi

• 3 weeks later...

Its already ep 8 ,, i just love it *-*,,, but there isnt enough love scenes for an yaoi fangirl like me,,, whatever we are close to the last ep i hope we will get an satisfying end ^_~ ,,, ¤¥¤ ~~~

I don't like this opposing guy trying to take Misaki from Usagi; and with the prestigious award..... I see disaster maybe. I wanted more of the fluff from Ep7!!!!! Whoever thought Usagi would be the one showing real affection at this point .... but get that evil other author away! Takahashi belongs to Misaki and Suzuki-sun!:_red_fox 2 I really hope we get a hot sweaty mess of a proposal at the end.... :3

• 1 month later...

i havent finished it yet im still near the first few episodes n im.. actually really rooting for ijuin + misaki... im so ashamed :_red_fox 14

i havent finished it yet im still near the first few episodes n im.. actually really rooting for ijuin + misaki... im so ashamed :_red_fox 14

I have a confession to make: I am starting to root for them too. I mean Ijuin is so much nicer and calmer than Usagi... And Misaki is much more comfortable around him. And they have chemistry! I must admit I find Usagi and Misaki don't.

Sorry...

I have a confession to make: I am starting to root for them too. I mean Ijuin is so much nicer and calmer than Usagi... And Misaki is much more comfortable around him. And they have chemistry! I must admit I find Usagi and Misaki don't.

Sorry...

that is so true!! i think u explained exactly what ive been thinking perfectly lol. but yeah then theres usagi and misakis history together and that itself has become something rly special even tho the way it got to where it is now from where it began has sometimes been rly unhealthy (its yaoi idk wat im expecting lol) n yeah. idk! i rly like ijuin. lol i do think misakis role in their relationship is to sort of be someone who is able to "heal", "support" usagi mentally/emotionally (im not even gonna say physically lol bye) tho n misaki understands that. (IM STILL ROOTING FOR IJUIN+MISAKI THO onion13 ) tbh i think i would like to see how it would go if ijuin and misaki did hypothetically end up together! i think it would be interesting to see :^0

Misaki x Usagi forever! ♥

But I really, really hope Ijuin will find someone else though, maybe come together with Yuu from Sekaiichi?

omg yea same! i rly want him to find someone too!! since..misaki is like a no go zone...lol.... n yuu!! omg!! *_>* another unpopular opinion from me: i rly wanted him to end up with chiaki.....? lol!! :_red_fox 14 im thinking about it n ijuin and yuu seems rly cute actually i think i am with u on this *_>* n some ppl r talking about some character called shizukuishi being a better match for ijuin? which i hav absolutely no idea abt cos im not rly up to date w manga or even this season;; :cuteonion9:

• 4 months later...

there might not be enough sex scenes in the 3rd season, but i'm not complaining since i love the way it is~~ i absolutely love the love triangle between Usami x Misaki x Ijuin ~~~ kyaaa~~ and i heard there will be season 4 (there WILL be of course, right) :D

Oh yeah me too

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I like the drama between the Three of them.

I love the scene in the last episode (i Think its the last one) On Misakis birthday when Usagi-san kisses Misaki and asking where Ijuuin have touched him. love that scene. Usagi-san is very protective. I really hope season 4 will come out soon.

But i would like to see more romance and feelings between them while their love grows, Misaki and Usagi-san.

(I would not mind see some action between Misaki and Ijuuin, but With Usagi-san comming to the rescue.)

• 3 weeks later...
I just love Misaki gradually grows on Usagi and is able to say I love you to him. I also adore the new animation~

But Misaki hasn't really grown on Usagi. He's only told the man "I love you" once in the series, and had yet to be more open about their relationship. Kinda makes it feel the relationship is too forced, unlike when Misaki interacts with his favourite author.

Bu in the anime in the 3rd season in the extra episode Usagi san say something like ' there was a time when those hands where pushimng me away...now have start to hug me thightly insted '

He says something like that.