vyssini

6f8419e874f42e73e0bfb57efef62966.jpg

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td].:Void Keeper's Quest:.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Summary:

In the perpetual empty space, there is an existence that transcends time.

His duty is to control the horrors of the void. Thus, he is simply called the

"Void Keeper".

The One who holds the key of infinite darkness. Or is supposed to.

What happens if the Void Keeper lose his key?

In Progress

Warning:

Rape, incest, violence, crimes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vyssini

• yaoifangirl

[table=width: 50, class: grid, align: right]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

דער מענטש טראַכט און גאָט לאַכט

Der mentsh trakht un Got lakht.1

A man is suspended in that boundless space. His consciousness spread several miles in an instant. To any other beings, the void is an endless sea of darkness. Not to him, the keeper; he can move freely across the surface. Twisting space and gravity to affect the flow of time proportionally.

Suddenly, the man is shrouded by thick fog. With a single wave of his hand, the fog dissipates. Time paused and in a second, several mirages of blinding light assaulted him. He distorted the space-time to cause a split, cutting the victims spatially and temporally.

Silence.

Ripples begun to appear in the core part of his being. His face distorted as the ripples escalate and begin crashing incessantly. He used spatial distortion to affect every matter occupying within the space. He utilized the distortions to peer beyond the veil dividing worlds.

"Shameless beings. Greed has blinded thee. Thou cometh to steal. Thou shalt ALL cease to exist." a low, cold voice shook the consciousness of every being that trespassed the boundary veil. Some tried to back off and flee but none succeeded. Everyone who came are the strongest of the three races (gods, devils, humans). But all fell and their souls destroyed never again to enter the cycle of rebirth. Those soul shards are devoured by the void.

From the beginning to the end, his eyes remained closed. But they suddenly fluttered open revealing a different level of darkness. The three wormholes that were opened by those who coveted the "key" created a triangular dimensional distortion. A cyclone of thick miasma grew thicker. A key, intricately molded with the hearts of the Void and the Void Keeper fused together, floated in the eye of the cyclone. The void keeper reacted a tad bit slower and was unable to grasp the key.

With sufficient source power, it created a distortion to cause an abnormal crack of deadly time energy. 'Space-Time Rift'

Swish. Swish. Swish

The void became eerily quiet. As if nothing happened, everything went back to normal. Only this time, the void became devoid of "THE void keeper".

1Man proposes, God disposes[/hr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Warp 1 ʃⁱ Part I

ליידיק

Leydik

For a while, all he heard was the sound of blood pounding in his ears but it passed. Disoriented, he tried to spread his consciousness to scan the surroundings. After covering a mere two meters, a searing pain crushed his mind in waves preventing further actions. He groggily assessed his situation. After being sucked into the rift, no, he was riding his horse.?

'I am? What?'

"Is my Royal Brother yet to wake up?" a loud booming voice reverberated in the room.

"We greet Second Royal Prince." several female voices speak at once.

Distinct and heavy footsteps are heard walking towards the room. A smile crept across the visitor's face.

"Leave us."

"As you command" Clink. The door closed behind those female servants.

"So when are you planning to haul your lazy ass up, oh-so important Crown Prince?" the cold voice lost politeness.

"..."

"I know your awake, so get up. The councils are making the situation worse by provoking the neighbors across the eastern borders. So you better raise your self and doll up or i'll drag you the council room wearing night gowns."

"Ugh." A sweet rebellious moan escaped the lips of the Crown prince. He lazily open his eyes and stared at the visitor, his Second Royal Brother. Base on the tone alone, he knew the seriousness of the situation. And sending his busy Second Royal Brother to wake him up, His Majesty, His Royal Father must have been getting impatient.

"..." The visitor smiled at his brother. Even with the dark circles around his eyes, the second prince is really handsome. He has an elegant, angular visage.

"Xiu Mei." A velvety voice so gentle reached the ears of the head servant of the crown prince. A beautiful lady in embroidered white linen served the crown prince.

"Would it hurt you to be gentler to your injured elder brother?" complains the crown prince as he raise his hand and allow his servant Xiu Mei attend him. His complaint received a raised eyebrow.

"Would it hurt you to stay in the palace and do your duty as the crown prince?" The visitor take a sip on the tea served by his head servant.

"..." If he said he's bored, his brother would surely reprimand him and lecture him about responsibility, nobility and what-nots. He'll be in for an earful, lengthy sermon. He can only answer this question with silence.

"Who ask you to sneak outside, without any of your personal guards? Oh, that reminds me, your loyal head guard almost pulled all his hair in worry." He took another sip.

"..." He hung his head thinking of the following days when his loyal head guard would surely stick to his side. He slightly felt bad for his head guard but as selfish as he is, he could only care less.

"Who told you to go on a trip outside the eastern gates and get yourself be ambushed and be stabbed to death." The visitor raised his cup and openly mock his actions with that irritating smile.

"..." It wasn't like he wanted to expose himself in danger. It's just that he felt tired with all the annoying conspiracies within the council. So, he decide to take a break when he heard the that the crimson lilies on the eastern borders are currently in full bloom. He really like those flowers. Knowing the difficulty of obtaining the flowers, he became more and more interested. So, he just up and left after spending a great deal of time and strategies to shake off his personal guards.

"You should understand, I'm being lenient and gentle." The second prince's "leniency" made him roll his eyes and snort on the irony.

"Be good for now. Stop running around getting yourself hurt. Our Royal Mother even fainted after hearing what happened to you. When she came to, she immediately send out to take care of you. She is so worried that she never left your side once and refuse to sleep unless sure of your safety. If it wasn't for Our Royal Father personally begging her to rest, i bet she will be the first one you'll see when you wake up." The visitor emptied his cup.

"She's fine now, don't worry. But you should visit her after the council meeting. You owe her that much." His brother assured him.

"...Is that so." His voice almost inaudible. When he heard their mother fainted, his heart skipped. As his brother speak, he felt more and more guilty about his latest escapade.

'Our Royal Father!' His Royal Father has to come personally to fetch his Royal Mother. "Oh, Holy Nu1" He gasped and stared at his brother in horror. 'You should understand, I'm being lenient and gentle.' His stomach twisted into knots. He just realized what his brother's sinister smile earlier meant.

1 [nʌ:] deification of the primordial watery abyss[/hr]

Concerns on Entry[table=width: 50, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

My apologies to those who are confused by it. Some commented that it feels like I was rash on posting it. That entry is supposed to be a broken flashes of memory- like an incomplete flashback. I just want to say that it isn't intended as a prologue. It seems that I failed to convey it clearly and so, the fault lies in me. I'm grateful with the comments, though.

~vy~

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

איך בין וואָס איך בין

ikh bin vos ikh bin1

Warp 1 ʃⁱ Part II

In that immense darkness, a shadow darker than it its surrounding shows some signs of movement. It is very faint and subtle but it moves nonetheless.

"ליידיק פינצטערניש"

Those words were faintly uttered by a low, dead voice that seems to send chills down a spine. Then, a mysterious drop of unknown slowly spread and creep to the surrounding. Slowly, slowly, incomparable darkness will paint it deep black; swallowing it for all eternity.

A nod signals the king's most trusted retainer to step forward. *Coughs* "The Crown Prince, Rightful Heir to the throne of His Majesty, King Ryou XCIX, Ruler of ......"

He looks sorry and serious on his repentance but he actually is bored to death. He knew how long a proper introduction will continue. He knew he won't leave here unscathed. He will be punished but as the Crown Prince, he knew it won't really be "that bad". As this isn't the first time he'll be punished, he already imagined hundred different scenarios of his punishment. But he overestimated the kings patience and was caught off guard. 'Ehh????? I-I heard it wrong, right?'

"....for his safety the Crown Prince will be temporarily reside on Western Templar...." The babbling retainer goes on but he is already deep on his mental protest. The western templar! This isn't on the level of bad. This is the worst! The Western Templar is on the western borders. It is a temple for some ancient rituals constructed on a hill surrounded by nothing but barren land. Even grass don't grow in that land. It also serves as the Royal library. It houses the historical records and scrolls of our century-old kingdom.

'For my Safety? They clearly want to confine me!!! Thi-this is outrageous! Wait until mother hears about this.' He grumbled with a heavy heart but he can't really voice it out and interrupt the guy.

"....to ensure his protection. He will be accompanied by his loyal retainers, personal guards and servants. After His Majesty's Royal Guards ensure his arrival, the gates will be closed....."

'Protection? That's Seclusion!' He looked alarmed and panicked. His eyes caught his Second Royal Brother's satisfied smile and his Third Royal Brother's indifferent look as if saying 'You got what you deserved!' Lastly, he looked accusingly at his Royal Father, the King. But his eyes didn't even meet his.

After several minutes later, the retainer concluded his long winded report. After rolling up the scroll he was reading, it is presented to the crown prince who accepted it with growing resentment.

The prince organized his thoughts and decided to voice out his protest. It is better to give it a try rather than stay quiet and wait for some miracle. Though he has to admit, it is a fairly long shot And..

He was immediately shot down. They dashed his hopes without mercy. He wasn't able to rebuke at all.

"...~but" The crown prince's face becomes paler. He look at the empty seat of his mother. If the Queen is here, he just have to look at her with troubled gaze and beg her silently. For greater effect, he will try to look so pitiful with a faint wetness in the corner of his eyes. Then, everything will be fine. 'Motheeeeer' I wonder if I haven't screamed loud enough in my heart since even a shadow of his Royal Mother can't be seen. 'Is mother's instinct currently disabled??'

"hmpf" That refocused his attention back to the stern man sitting on the throne. A single raised eyebrow coupled with that kingly aura made my heart fearful. 'I really went over my Royal Father's tolerable range.' The man on his high chair squinted his eyes. He seems to know exactly what is inside my grieving heart.

"The queen is currently resting on her chambers. You will see her after this matter is settled." Those words sealed my fate.

'I am a dead man. Oh, what a short tragic life. If this is what fate decreed, then..'

"Ley" A moderatly loud voice wake me up on my little drama. I automatically straightened my back and tried my best to calm my heart.

"You are my heir. The one who will inherit the crown. Do you not understand your position?" The king gave me an intense look as if waiting his words to sink in.

"Of course, I~" I immediately responded but was suddenly interrupted.

"No, you dont!" The king raised his voice and this startled not only the crown prince. *sigh* "You are the Crown Prince. The 100th one to bear this crown and lead the kingdom. If you understood this, why would you go and get yourself killed?" The king closed his eyes and massage his temple. When those eyes flutters open, it gaze at me with extreme sadness. In his eyes, an incomparable wisdom from having seen the horrors of life and death is reflected. The king look at his successor and with immense understanding and concern said, "You aren't just a son. You! Are! A king's son!"

"..." He suddenly do not know what to do. He stood in front of this man countless times. But he is always presented and addressed as the crown prince. It was a long time ago since they look at each other as father and son.

"I've been wearing this crown for quite some time now. That's why I, more than anyone, know how heavy this is. That is also why you are given a breathing space far more comfortable and wider than necessary- to allow you to act and do things you want to do. At least until it's time, for a little while longer, i want you to be free.

"..." He suspected that much. He just assumed it was the queen's idea. How would he know that it was actually the king who insisted on this?

"But you are too carefree. You neglect your safety and play around as you please. You can't sit under the tree and play your flute to pass the day forever. You must be reminded of your position. " The previous soft and low voice became sharp and strict. His gaze now carried resolute conviction. The stare says that he would have to shape up or kick the bucket.

"...Crown Prince Ley receives His Majesty's guidance with a grateful heart." He bowed his head and clench his right fist against his left chest to show his respect to the king. Deep inside, he is sighing. 'templar, ai~' He can only swallow his protests and bite the bullet.

"A single step out of line, and this time, you won't hear anything from me." A subtle warning resounded the throne room's walls.

1I am what I am[/hr]

• 2 weeks later...

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Warp 1 ʃⁱ Part III

In the darkness, a crimson dot started beating in a very unusual beats..

The news about the crown prince' departure reached the ears of the kingdom's walls in no time. The news spread on the market place faster and people begun discussing it among themselves. This only shows the magnitude of commoners who had their eyes on the prince. Of the three princes, the crown prince had captured the most hearts of His Majesty's constituents.

The third prince was greatly praised for his excellent swordsmanship and perfect qualities of a true general. He was acclaimed to be a true sword genius and his name famous to soldiers, knights, warriors and adventurers. But he was also known for his cold, stoic character whose feather's shouldn't ever be ruffled if you do not want to court death. He had the kingdom's army as his support.

The second prince was praised for his cunning and perfect qualities of a born leader. He was most helpful in the King's court. His achievements could all be explained by his great mind and unrivaled calmness. His ability to handle court affairs was second only to the King. His skill to solve cases and iron troubles were all said to be polished by constantly cleaning up the messes after his older brother. He had the council's and the noble's respect.

The crown prince, born from the late queen, was the true representation of freedom. He was known to be carefree and extremely straightforward. He would often sneak out to play with the people in the market or play his flute in the hills or swim in the rivers in the border. His actions and simplicity garnered love from the commoners but disdain from some nobles and court officials and indifference from the army. His talents were all average except for his horse- riding skills because he wouldn't be diligent in practicing with things that doesn't interest him. Adding his average swordsmanship from often skipping the meetings, his reputation in the palace was reevaluated from carefree to irresponsible.

That's why this punishment of sending him in a barren land with nothing but books and scrolls was too much for our crown prince who enjoyed freedom and festivities. After spending an awful hour of complaining and pouting in hope for leniency, the queen could only give a sad sigh. 'Even Queen Mother is hurt with my actions' he thought before giving up. But he didn't know that the night before, the king and queen had a big disagreement about his punishment. But the King won in the end after reasoning out that his safety would only be compromised if things didn't take a huge change. With a deep breath, he left to prepare for his departure.

The journey was uninteresting and boring except for the first night. When he was about to depart, many people actually waited and send him off with prayers and tears. After every few meters, there would be people waiting in the road that would shower their path with crimson lilies. Those people are certainly commoners who couldn't afford the prices of the flowers which could only mean that they gathered those themselves. It made the crown prince felt the love from his people. Today was the third day and nothing could be more boring than staring at the lands that were beginning to turn barren as they get closer to their destination.

'Swish' 'Swish' 'Swish'

Arrows started raining on the carriages.

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Warp 1 ʃⁱ Part IV

At the central garden of the palace, a man walked to the fountain. He whispered incomprehensible words for some time. Then he begun chanting; "*&$^%@?:@ *%#@^>?" The water, hypnotized by his words begun dancing and wildly splashing some droplets to the nearby soil. The wet soil begun wiggling for a moment and crawling to join the biggest lump until a figure with a size of a small human child of four years were formed. The figure smiled creepily like clay randomly shaped with nothing but lips. It was seriously disturbing but the man's eyes were but a dark glow that seemingly empty. The dancing water floated above the figure and begun washing it away. As the figure melted, the chanting stopped.

The man stood still in front of the water-less fountain. He massaged his temples and sighed. "Again?" He knitted his brows and walked back to his room. He had been sleep walking lately. He would usually find himself walking aimlessly at the dead of the night. He sighed in dismay.

Briston was a noble's fourth son. He knew he couldn't inherit. And there wasn't a chance for him to make a name for himself if he stayed under his family. But he was quite good with swords. He entered the Royal Knights Examination when he was seven. He received the token of passing after the second try. He wasn't really talented but he persevered. His diligence and dedication to the sword is something even the geniuses admired. He excelled and received advancement after countless years of hard work. He was promoted to the Royal Knights second division and was assigned to lead the group responsible in escorting the crown prince to the Western Templar. He spent great efforts to ensure the success of his assignment. He personally had no good impression of the prince because of his lackadaisical attitude that seemed like a slap to his hard work till now. But he was not one to put his emotion to coat over his responsibility. As the commander-in-charge, he was seriously focused in safeguarding the prince.

The plain they were threading was a barren land. It was close to impossible to set up an ambush because of the geographic location. But since their route wasn't a big secret and the fact that they were accompanying the crown prince, everyone was extremely cautious and careful. They sent scouts in every cardinal directions. Though it might look like a shabbily clustered knights and mercenaries that were forcefully pieced together, their formation was anything but random. They were arranged neatly in positions where they could cover all areas without leaving a flaw that enemies could easily exploit. Everything was arranged to ensure the safety of the kingdom's future ruler. But even with all the preparation, no one was complacent and relaxed.

This was also the reason why the arrow rain was easily deflected by the group. They were elites of the elites. But it still came as a shock. 'Where are the scouts? If the enemies had gone past the arrow range, surely the scouts will send a signal. Even if we assumed the worst, the possibility of all those scouts' failure is close to nil. They weren't called shadow masters for nothing. Could all of them died just like that? Without even a single one to sound an alarm? If so, we can't underestimate the enemies.' These thoughts were running past the minds of the experts as they reflected and repelled the arrows with their swords. When the arrow rain stopped, their faces were rigid and the atmosphere was tense. None dared to speak. Each were on alert. Their eyes squinting and scanning the surface for the possible location of the enemies but no one detected anything amiss. It made them even more suspicious. Setting up an ambush and eliminating the scouts, calling these a mighty feat wasn't anything shameful.

'But where are they? How could they fight against an invisible enemy?' A single drop of sweat fell in his eyes. When Briston raised his hand to wipe it off, his eyes enlarged his pupils dilated and he gulped. He glanced at the knights and mercenaries along side him and he saw the same shocked expression. Some even revealed fear and hesitation. He steeled himself and tried to remain calm.

Countless Sanodians were in sight. Sanodians were terrible beasts all adventurers could recognized at a glance. They were southern nomadic tribes that looked and talked as any normal humans. But they were covered in mud and rumored to live under the muddy plains of the south. Some scholars called them an uncivilized human race but the victims of their terror called them beasts. They were famed for being annoyingly fast and frightening barbaric ways. 'Why?' His breathing became heavy.

"What are these nomads doing in the barren west?" A random mercenary voiced out everyone's question.

"They shouldn't be here."

"This is beyond logic."

"Shouldn't they supposed to hate the west for its temperature?"

"I heard they became extremely merciless when slaughtering in some towns just because someone set a camp fire in their territory."

The sudden flood of questions stopped when they saw several Sanodian pack leaders walked to the front with sticks. Pack leaders were easily recognized by their head gears. Those head gears were skin of their preys and only the strongest are allowed to wear them.

They gritted their teeth and clenched their fists. Some held their weapons so tight their hands whiten. How could they not? On those sticks were their scouts whose bodies were pierced through like some livestock for barbecue. Their eyes wore extremely frightened and pained expression.

"...astards!" "Death" "...uckers" "Kill" Words weren't enough to describe their wrath when they saw the pack leaders took a bite to the still breathing scouts.

"Third Formation!" Briston shouted. Ready yourselves to open a path to the Templar." A commotion with barage of complaints followed.

"We're abandoning them? Can't you see they're still alive?"

"We have to save them, commander!"

"Yeah!" Their killing intent were unleashed. Bone-chilling hatred were burning through their glares.

"We will pave a path and retreat to the temple" Briston once again stated his decision in a higher pitch.

A mercenary grabbed his collars and glared at him. They were traveling together for a few days. Of course, the men had became quite closer than just mere acquaintance. "Those were our comrades!"

"Protect the prince. His safety is our priority. We came to escort him to the Templar. We'll accomplish our goal." Briston's cold and low voice were devoid of any emotions. His icy voice shook everyone's mind. As if it's natural for them to leave those people to their doom.

"..you..are insufferable. I thought knight's have their honor." The mercenary drop him like a hot potato.

"..I heard your background and I respected your admirable attitude. Ptoey." Another mercenary said and spitted on the ground, disgusted.

"You're just a spineless coward that would easily abandon those you deemed useless."

"A knight that can cut his limbs for an advancement"

Their successive insults dripped with malice and frustration.

"Third formation. Hold your position and protect the carriage." He shouted his orders and walked near the carriage. 'What do you know?' He wanted to shout but held himself back. He wanted to save those people. They were with him longer than the others. Some of them were his closest friends. This was because the scout training ground were more active in the night and he often trained till dawn. He created quite an amiable relationship with those shadow masters through the years. "Your Highness, Sanodians had us surrounded. The scouts fell to their hands."

"How long will it take before we reach the Templar?" A gentle voice asked.

"We are still a day away from our destination. If we run away with our fastest speed and keep confrontation to a minimal skirmishes, we can make it in a day and a half, Your highness." His heart was shaking in anger but not a trace of it could be seen in his face.

"We will escort you to the Templar with my life on the line." The crown prince' head knight stepped forward, bowed his head, putting his fist on his right chest, and strongly declared.

His other personal guards followed suit and dramatically expressed their willingness to lay down their lives for their beloved prince whom they swore their fealty.

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Today I stumbled upon this fiction and I like it so far! The plot is interesting! Waiting for the update! :Jumping around: