Recruiting 4 Psychological, Romantic, Drama, Triller RP (Seme or Seke's Needed~ 18+)

XiuLin

~Rules~

[x] Willing to make this into at least Two other Role-plays with two different Members.

[x] Ask me about God-modding, and Do Please tell me your god-modding rules.

[x] 18 years or older for character age. Preferred Ages 20-30 years.

[x] All Yo's Role-play rules are in affect for this role-play.

[x] Slight Age-Gap mandatory.

[x] Please bring your own ideas to combine with mine.

-Looking Role to be Played by Seme or Seke-

A Kuudere, need it defined? [x] Please ask by chat private messages.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• beatlechan

• EmbracingAnime

• Oziroan

Could you elaborate on what kind of setting/polt is this going to be about? I've always wanted to do a group RP.

Could you elaborate on what kind of setting/polt is this going to be about? I've always wanted to do a group RP.

Well a kuudere, is someone that does not like to relay on another person or confess to their feelings for someone else. So I am thinking, we can have like a really clingy Uke (me) fall for said Kuudere (your character), then start teasing them to confess for my character. A Kuudere, is also someone very stoic.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I will answer these questions soon, in about a hour plus.

I asked the plot/setting I means something like who are the characters, what kind of time period/settings are you looking for, and what do you have in mine for the story?

I will answer these questions soon, in about a hour plus.

I asked the plot/setting I means something like who are the characters, what kind of time period/settings are you looking for, and what do you have in mine for the story?

Time period will be modern city life. Well on the question of who are the characters, I expect you to make your own character sheet posted to a role-play arena post/thread, once we have a title and more details discussed. I'm not so sure I want to do a Psychological/Triller parts of this request for now. And Plot wise, I have forgotten exactly what I wanted. But it was based off of a recent rp I have found.

So is this an improv-RP or have you worked out a plot? If this is a group RP and there's still space, I'd like to join in on the fun. ^ ^

Okay, the three of us will do a group role-play together.

We will do a one on one role-play, if that is okay with you.

I am ready when ever. But I would like to wait for Emby-chan. Do you have any plot ideas in mind beatle-chan? Or title in mind for us, three?

Reporting for duty *cute salute* ^ v ^

so who will make our thread? have we had the plot details done yet?

Just throwing some ideas out there that could incorporate psychological themes:

There's a supernatural or underworld war going on, right under the noses of oblivious citizens/humans. We're all childhood friends, but we're unaware that each of us is involved in said war and on opposing sides. We've joined our respective sides for personal reasons and have our own agendas.

Another idea consists of us being either scientists or the experiments in a lab setting. One experiment could have been raised in the lab, since birth. This could result in them siding with the scientists and having a different mentality than another experiment. The other experiment could be a newly captured specimen that wants to escape. With this plot, we can all be experiments (with NPC scientists) or two can be experiments and one can be the scientist.

My third idea is inspired by the anime/manga/game(?) series called "Another". Our plot would take place in a boarding school setting (yay, no escape!). Our characters, whether it be teacher or student, become wrapped in a curse that follows people associated with a certain class. Every decade, people of a certain class fall victim to this curse and die consecutively. The curse originates from a spirit that once attended the school and still thinks they're alive. When the spirit manifests into a physical human (appearance changes every decade), their presence ends up killing everyone, because they're not suppose to be there. We're all close friends, yet we get divided over paranoia, wondering if the spirit is one of us. Also, there is a rumor that killing the manifested spirit will break the curse. Last decade, things took a sour turn, when everyone in the class killed indiscriminately, in hopes of killing the spirit, at the cost of innocent lives.

I'm really interested in the 3rd plot or the 1st.

Ey, so I know we're doing the one on one

, however, this sounds very fun and I would love to be a part of it as well if allowed.

I guess everyone's digging the 3rd one, eh. T v T Are you all somewhat familiar with "Another"? It's okay, if you're not. We can always do our own creative spin on it. The summary I provided above should suffice, to understand the main points. I can't wait to RP with a group!

Shall we decide on our positions and character roles now? Since I'm a seke, I can fill in any gaps and be flexible. ^ v ^ I don't mind playing a student nor teacher role. O w O Does anyone have any character types they hate (tsundere, yandere, shy, etc.)?