"Fall from Grace" (Private, 18+)

Arekushisu

Anime2.jpg

Name: Belial (meaning worthless)

Position: Seme

Bio: Belial is known for his great evil and great power over that of hell. He governs over 500 legions of demons. Belial is the leader of all demons and in some religions even said to be the father of Lucifer, he was also said to have convinced Lucifer to go against God. He has large black wings that protrude from his back as well as horns that come from his head but only if he willingly pushes it out to do so. When summoned he appears as Two angles but usually one and he provides good familiars and to cause favors for friends and foes, but requires and offering in his honor for the tasks.

Belial holds his thrown in hell as his doppleganger Lucifer willingly does his bidding and tells his soldiers to do as he likes. He takes the title of the Devil however he does not go by this to keep his protection when he goes to purgatory to collect souls. He usually does this for his own amusement usually taking pleasure in torturing the humans first hand rather than through his Demon companions. However lately Angles have been around and taking out his soldiers keeping them from bringing the much needed souls down to Hell where they belong. Knowing this Belial willingly goes up to Earth and risks getting attacked by Guardian Angles to keep his amusement and borden at bay.

Belial moved his street clothes fitting them to his chest and he sighed, he really hated the clothes humans wore but instead of using his power to shroud himself he would rather fit in. He tapped on the wall to his chambers and opened a portal that transported him to the human world. He laughed softly and smiled seeing no one around so no one could have seen him. He stretched in the warm air and sighed again happily this time. HE loved the weather in purgatory but he hated the people and the smells and all the noise. He was more than happy to take people out of this noisy mess.

Belial ran a hand through his hair before pulling his leather trench coat closer to him the slight air making him shiver and he started walking. He didnt have a specific area he just started walking. His hearing allowed for him to hear more than one conversation at a time making his mind jumbled with human thoughts and voices all talking about different things. He looked up at the sky and laughed softly seeing Guardian Angles in flight going somewhere he really could care less to find out. He knew that unless a special angle was around and they could sense him he would be fine with being on Earth for now.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• hal7283

Name: Rasniel

37877522.png

The war between the forces of light and the forces of darkness have been raging on for eternity, behind every wall, every door, every fraction of moment between past and future, angels and demons battled over the souls of the mortal humans. Rasniel is one of such angels, who has fought on the front lines for countless millennia.

But he didn’t start off as a warrior. In fact Rasniel was created by the Heavenly Father as one of the scribes, in charge of keeping the infinitely large heavenly records in order. Rasniel fulfilled his duties with a machine like perfection and efficiency, which earned him trust from his superiors. He was so efficient that he actually had spare time to go over many of the records and has gained quite a large pool of knowledge. But as his learning continued, he began to formulate a thought in his mind, and it was this thought that had driven him to ask for a transfer to the front lines. Which his superiors granted. In the following millennia Rasniel fought along side other warriors, his knowledge in the heavenly miracles and demonic magics made him a valuable fighter, and earned trust and loyalty from his fellow angels.

But during the millennia of fighting the thought which brought him to the front lines became a conviction, and the conviction became his mission. A mission that he HAS kept deep inside his spirit.

It was an ordinary day, the sun was shining bright and people were on their usual routines. One boy looked up to the skies and complained about having to go to school. Then suddenly a ear drum shattering sound caught his attention. He looked towards the source of the sound and saw a car crushed into a building and was on fire. The place was filled with screams and cries, and soon the sound of siren could be heard from afar.

But no one noticed the winged figures floating above the scene, even those who had their gazes upwards could not see them. They are the angels who were tasked to guide the souls of the humans into the after life. One of them flew down to the side of the crashed car, the driver is already dead. The angel said a short prayer and extended his hand to the deceased man, just as his hand was about to touch the man's body something flew towards the man, went through the remains of the car and the body like a formless mist, and came out of the other side. It was a hound like creature with red glowing eyes all over its body, which had the neck of transparent figure which looked exactly like the dead man bitten tightly in its jaws.

"Foul creature! Return the soul of that man!" The angel drawn a sword from his belt which was shrouded in a golden light, and jumped towrds the creature, but was blown away sideways by something else, it was another monster that barely looked humanoid, with bat wings on its back. The monster let out a loud roar and several other hound like creatures appeared.

"In the name of the Lord!" One of the angels floating in the air shouted as he also drawn the shining sword and began to charge towards the monsters, and immediately the others followed. A vicious battle between light and darkness broke out right beside the firemen rushing to the site. No one noticed the epic battle fought right beside them, as it was literally happening on two different plains of reality.

As the sword wielding angels fought the demons in close combat, one angel remained in the air, looking down upon the battle field. The angel's name is Rasniel. Unlike the others who were fully armored he wore a robe which made him look like a scholar or a wizard. He had blue long straight hair, and four wings that were the same color as his hair. He observed the battle field closely and when the humanoid demon opened its mouth and about to spit fire, the blue-haired angel raised his hand, he chanted words in a language no human could understand, the next moment the demon's mouth was encased in a large block of ice, and an angel rushed towards the demon and sliced it in half.

Seeing their leader defeated the hounds disappeared, leaving the soul of the man behind. One of the angel flew to him and extended his hand, the soul turned into a stream of light and flew up to the skies. Seeing the soul has been saved the angels raised their sword and cheered, chanting songs and praises to their Lord for another victory. But Rasniel was silent, his attention was on something else, a strange, tickling feeling. He had felt this feeling several times during his years on the front lines, and has always alarmed by it. None of his fellow angels seemed to share this feeling. Until now Rasniel haven't took any action about it, and it's about to change. He spread his wings and began to flew away from his comrades.

"Where are you going, Rasniel?" The leading angel asked : "We must continue our patrol!"

"Sorry but there's something I need to check. I'll catch up with you soon." Rasniel said as he flapped his wings, accelerating towards the source of this strange feeling, and he could feel it getting stronger and stronger. A mixture of nervousness, fear, and expectation filled his mind.

Belial found himself wondering through a park. He wasn't really looking for soils today, he had sent out a few demons for that duty but by the sounds of it they were destroyed in battle with the guardians. He sighed and tilted his head, he always wondered if he had to do everything on his own. He walked and sat on the bench that faced the play ground that was full of little children running and playing. They threw themselves down slides and others threw themselves to the heavens in a swing.

Belial looked up at the sky sighing softly, he missed being in heaven. It was greater than anyone had imagined. Beautiful arching buildings with golden gates. All the food you could ever eat, and all the time to enjoy every minute of it. Not to mention, the library's in which Belial had spent most of his time before he had been cast down to hell for his wrong doings. He felt cheated out of his time and he had started to question his faith in god, there for by losing his love for God he had lost the privlege to be in heaven.

To his surprise he felt a soft tug on his coat and he looked down seeing a small child. "Ah..hello there little one." He said and smiled softly at the girl. He was a beautiful man and no one ever assume that he was evil in any way or form. He leaned over and pat her head smiling softly. "Hello..." She said softly pulling herself up into the bench next to him and looked up at him. "Why do you look so sad?" She asked touching a strand of his hair.

"Do I look sad?" he asked tilting his face up at the sky again. He thought a moment before answering her, "I did something I shouldn't have. And I lost something very dear to me." He said softly tilting his head to her. "I can never get it back. Some things just remind me of it and it makes me very sad." He smiled a jaw dropping smile to her and she looked at him then back at the sky then back to him.

"What did you lose?" She asked hugging him softly and he pushed away her arms. "I lost my faith." He stood and smiled to her. "Why are you over here talking to an old man like me? Shouldn't you go play?" He asked her holding out a hand to her to take her to the playground. "Haven't your parents told you not to talk to strangers!" He chuckled softly and she took his hand and smiled to him. "My name is Ava. What is yours? And my mom always told me that when someone is sad that you have to make them smile because life is too short to be sad all the time!" She dmiled brightly.

"My name...?" He leaned close to her and smiled. "Is Belial." He winked. "Nice to meet you Ava. Now go to your mom. I'll come back another day and you can make me smile again." He ruffled her hair and she hugged his leg before running off. "Bye bye bell!" He blushed lightly and shook his head waving to the little girl. He put his hands in his pockets and he started to walk away from the playground to venture somewhere else.

Rasneil flew in the sky, as he followed his uneasiness. As the feeling got stronger and stronger Raneil felt a flood of discomfort, if he was a mortal man he'd probably have throw up by now. And soon he found his target, but the moment he laid his eyes on "him" Rasneil began to question his senses.

"Is this...really the source of my senses?" Rasniel asked himself, looking at what appeared to be a handsome man sitting in the park talking with a human child. He could indeed sense the demonic nature of the man, but it felt.....weak, insignificant, an angel wouldn't be able to tell him apart from the ordinary human if he wasn't looking specifically. But Rasniel's intuition tells him this is it: This man is the source of the strange feeling Rasniel has sensed throughout the years.

Rasniel observed the man from the furthest distance he could manage as he left the park. Is the man really as weak as it seems? Or is he a greater demon who is disguising himself as a weakling? After some contemplation Rasneil flew above the clouds, right above the mysterious demon. He raised his hands and chanted spells of holy miracle, and several giant shining cross made of ice occurred out of thin air, with their long end sharp like lances. If the demon is truly weak, then it should be destroyed by this attack, and if the demon is indeed a greater one.......

"Go! Heralds of light!" the ice cross shoots down towards the demon like shooting stars.

Belial heard his name and he turned and he glimpsed a white feather falling infront of him and he chuckled softly. He had been found out, he could sense the creature above him, scouting him out. He waved to the girl who had called for him using the hideous nickname "bell" and he continued walking. Do to the fact he was being followed by a winged immortal he walked himself to an abandoned alley and he stopped.

He tilted his head and heard the chant, at the last moment as the attack rounded im on him he crouched and moved his right arm over his head. A shield made of pure flames expanded from his hands and covered his back. He winced lightly feeling the pressure of the crosses on his back but however he was completely unharmed. After the attack had ceased he stood the sheild in his hands now slowly turning into a small flame in his hands. "You think a mere attack like that could take me down? Let alone the fact you stayed hidden even though you knew I could sense you? Seems like an ameture move if you ask me." He said his eyes flicking to a shade of red and he sighed softly.

"I really didn't want to be found out today of all days. Seems the guardians have made friends with higher angles than themselves." He flicked his wrist and a chain came from his hip from the belt he held hidden and flung itself into the clouds wrapping around the angles ankle before forcefully pulling him down to the ground to land before Belial. "What business do you have with me? I was causing no harm and yet you attack me as if I was trying to murder innocent people." He said spitting at the Angle for accusing and attacking him for no reason at all.

"Ah!!" Rasniel let out a painful groan as he was being pulled by his ankle and smashed into the ground by the chain. He looked up to the demon and their eyes met. The demon's eyes were red, like the burning flames of hell. Rasniel shivered for a brief moment but was quick to regain his calm. He expected the demon is probably hiding his abilities, but he didn't expect it to be able to sense him and counter his attack so easily. "I need to know what I'm facing...I need to know how powerful this demon actually is. If it can be defeated by me then..." He thought to himself.

Rasniel raised his hand and a blade of ice formed in his hand. Without a second thought he swing the blade towards his leg, cutting off the leg from ankles down and flew away, the remained limb vanished like a mist and reformed back to Rasniel's body.

Taking a battle stance against the demon Rasniel opened his palm, and a book occurred floating in mid-air. The book opened and the writings inside began to glow, and fly out of the book forming a circle around Rasniel.

"With divine decree I command thee, aid me in the battle against darkness!" Rasniel shouted as countless shining spheres began to form around the area, with the swing of his hand all of them flew towards the demon. Rasniel could only guess if the spell would actually work or not.

Belial only laughed as he watched the angle cut off his leg in order to get the chain off. He retracted the chain that belonged to him and sighed softly. He let the coat he had on fall to the ground and he rolled his shoulders, "Really is there any need to fight me? I've done nothing wrong." He said amused at the thoight this little angle attacking him for his own amusement. He watched the show happily as the other revealed himself fully. "You are careless. You should never show your self to a Demon you have no idea who or what it is." He said as in a teacher voice to the other male.

"Your stance is sloppy and your incantation is weak." He said again as if he was teaching a lesson. He waited patiently as he finished and the glowing orbs came racing to him. Leisurely he moved his arms and his wings burst from his back and he covered himself with them again countering the others attack. "Again. Weak form you'll never bring me down like that." He said taunting the other male.

He took his own fighting stance his wings relaxing around him and they were huge. Do to his position they were beautiful black wings and were the biggest of all Demons. He enjoyed showing them off, "It amuses me you have not guessed who I am." He said softly tilting his head and clasping his fingers around a sword of his own eclipsed in a shield of flames. He was kind of amused and he would allow the angle to do as he liked for the moment. "I'm tempted to tell you. However maybe you would only have an even more desire to be the one to kill me. However an angle of your skill would be unable to do so. But, I will endulge you for now." He said the sickening sweetness of his voice lacing the air causejng all the light to drain out of the alley way.

Rasniel's body trembled under the immense pressure coming from the demon, it's like he is a black hole that's sucking anything bright and just in this world. Looking at the demon Rasniel began to search inside his mind for the demon's identity. And soon he realized who he was facing.

"Belial......!" the name slipped through Rasniel's mouth, the very act of saying his name seems to torch Rasniel's spirit. Rasniel wondered is this encounter a blessing or a punishment? Is this also within the Lord's plan? He let out a smile as he charged towards Belial, pointing the ice sword at him, while the pages of the book flew out, each turning into a beam of light that flew towards Belial.

Belial flicked his smile up as he heard his name and he smiled softly, "Very good." he said coldly before he moved away from the Angle allowing his wing to be seared by the light on the sword the foe carried. "Ouch. You know..I find this game getting boring.." he bowed and smiled softly at his name before he pulled the younger male against him sliding his fingers along his arm till he now held the boys wrist which was attached to the hand that held the sword. "You really shouldn't tease me.

he said softly against the boys ear.

He pushed him up against the alley wall and knocked the sword out of his hands as well as squeezing his other wrist to the point he broke his concentration on the book of spells and chants. "I think you bit off more than you can chew." he said sickly and he pushed the younger angles face into the wall by his forearm on the back of his neck. "The rule is, I'm albe to walk freely long as I'm not hurting anyone, which I wasn't. hell I didnt even have the plan of hurting anyone! Yet everyone just has to assume I'm up to evil every damn day!" he was completely pissed off. His body was practically vibrating with his anger and his hatred for the situation.

Rasniel moaned in pain as he was caught and being prsesed against the wall. Belial was even more powerful than he expected. Now is the crucial moment for Rasniel's gamble.

"Stop...pretending that you're innocent...."Rasniel stared at Belial with the corner of his eye and mannaged to force a slightly awkward smile: "In case you've forgot, worthless one, your very existence is a crime in the Lord's eyes. Surrender and let me end your misery, void is the only salvation you'll get!" Rasniel looked at Belial nervously to see his reaction.

Belial leaned close to the angle and spit in his face. "Trust me. I know my existence is a mere crime but God also can't change the fact I was his most beautiful creation before he ruined me! How about you surrender and I pull you down with me and let you experience things you've never had before?" He asked and pushed on the other males neck harder making it choke him slightly. "Don't test me child..i may not be the most powerful of us all but I could screw your ass over and over without even batting an eye lash to your stupid attempts at killing me."

He said angerly his eyes looking over his face and he stood away letting the younger male go, he sighed softly, "Im tired of your games. Lucifer seems to be needing me so I'll be biding you farewell for now." He pulled the younger male to him and kisses his lips hard before grinning sinfully before he pulled away from him and held open his hands soft words leaving his lips as the portal he had taken to get here appeared and he stepped trough it. Leaving the angle alone again, he stepped into his chambers and cursed loudly his body shaking in anger. He needed to leave the angle before he really fucked him up or did something horrible to the kid, he really wasn't going out to look for a fight.

"What? Wait!!" Rasniel reached out and tried to grab Belial before he vanished but failed. Soon the portal disappeared and light returned to the alley. Rasniel stood there silently for a while, breathing heavily. When he finally calmed down he opened his wings and flew up to the skies. He summoned the water in the atmosphere and they flow through his body like it was alive, cleaning off any trace of the demon. He flapped his wings towards his fellow angels, and soon joined their patrol.

"Sorry for my absence captain." Rasneil flew to the side of the leading angel.

"It's fine, you aren't exactly under my command anyway." the captain smiled, he then asked: "So how was the 'checking'?"

"I've.....made progress..." Rasneil answred, and flew to the back of the formation.

".....I see." the captain turned his head away and looked to his front. Rasniel came to the front lines years ago and has been fighting with his squad ever since. Though the captain does not know why exactly Rasniel had given up his post as one of the heavenly scribes and came here, he trusted Rasniel's abilities, and mot of all, trusted his deep sense of duty towards the souls of the innocent.

Belial sighed softly and pushed a hand through his hair. He hadn't even say down before his door had a knock. "Enter." He said angrily and in came Lucifer and he chuckled softly standing. "Ah...what is it?" He asked and he felt the hands of the other male on his shoulders. "I hope it's important im pissy." He said looking back at Lucifer leaning into his hands kind of. Thy often kept one another company at night holding each other but they weren't really a couple. Sometimes they just needed to have contact with someone.

"Oh nothing Belial. I missed you, how was the trip out?" Lucifer asked kissing Belials cheek making Belial recoil. Belial lately had noticed that the other male was very...clingy and was always around when he was back. Hence why he usually left, Belial bever saw their physical relationship turning into anything but he knew that lucifer may have other feelings about it. "It was alright Lulu!" He said the nickname and smiled.

A pink glow covered the others cheeks, "don't call me that." And with that he left the room after kissing Belial. He knew that the nickname for the other male would make him leave and he stood stretching a moment before he walked to his bathroom turning on the water to take a bath. His thoughts went to the angle, he never asked what his name was, then again they didn't have the time to talk friendly with one another so it made sense. He would go back tomorrow to talk to the little girl like he promised, he wasn't lookin forward to his stupid name of "bell" but he liked her giving him comic relief and treating him like a real person for once.

The next day Rasniel asked to leave the squad and go off on his own, which the captain agreed. He flew to the park where he had seen Belial yesterday, trying to find any trace that could lead Rasniel to him.

What happened yesterday was quite a shock to Rasniel. Even after being attacked and taunted Belial didn't attack him, even though Belial could probably vaporize him in less than a second. Why? Was it simply because he wasn't in the mood? Was Rasniel so insignificant to Belial that he wasn't even considered to be worth harming? Or perhaps something else? And what troubled Rasniel the most was that kiss, it left a almost burning sensation on his lips that still lingered on.

Rsniel floated in the air and watched the surroundings cautiously.

Belial after his bath laid down and fell asleep if you could call if sleep and woke up the next morning. He stretched and slipped on a pair of black jeans a tight shirt that showed off his muscles and his trench coat slipping it on. he put on his belt as well and sighed opening the portal to the other world and stepping through it easily. He came out on the other side of town and slipped his hands in his pockets as he walked to the park. To his surprise the little girl was there on their bench and he smiled softly. "Bell!" She screamed and ran and hugged him and he hugged her back kissing her head.

"Hello Ava how are you today? Not getting in trouble yea?" He asked and pulled her up onto the bench next to him and he smiled gently to the girl.

"Nope! Bell! Look I drew a picture for you!" She handed him a folded up paper and he undid it and smiled at a little picture of him and her on the bench. It was stick figures but it was the thought that matered to him. He ruffled her hair, "May I keep it Ava?" He asked and looked at it again. "I love it so much I want to hang it up on my fridge!" He laughed softly and she instantly started giggling loudly.

Rasniel watched from afar the interaction between Belial and the little girl, and again he doesn't seem to mean the girl any harm, and appear to enjoy such...friendly interactions very much. Rasniel thought for a second and landed in a dark corner of the alley. A bright light came from his body and when the light vanished his wings has disappeared, and the robe he wore was replaced by a brown trench coat. He is now visible to the mortal eyes.

Rasniel walked to the park and walked close to Belial. He smiled at the two and said: "May I have a look at the picture, Bell?"

He was talking cheerfully with the little girl listening about her day and held his picture in hand. He instantly tensed and pulled the girl behind him some and he could feel her peek over his shoulder at the angle. "Don't. Call me that." he said malice in his voice as it practically shattered the happy atmosphere. "Ava I think its best we call it a day today.." he said and stood hugging her lightly a hand running through her hair but his eyes never leaving that of the angle. He waved and smiled nodding to coming back and he turned his attention to the angle, "This is not the place to talk.." he stood and stuck his hands in his pockets looking around seeing Ava safely getting to her mother. He didnt leave until he knew she was alright and he sighed walking away motioning for the angle to follow.

"What is your name." he said coldly walking in the direction of a pub and grill. "I hope its important to ruin my daily stroll out in the world if you are coming here to talk to me." he chuckled softly looking over at the angle. "I'm assuming you've noticed you can not attack me and win. Is that why today you came as a human?" he asked an eyebrow raised to the other male before he stopped in front of the pub. "Is this alright? Not a lot of people come in it'll be just the two of us..like you seem to like." he said and opened the door hearing his name and he waved to him. "Hey there! I want my usual." he said and looked back at the angle almost daring him to indulge in such sins.

When being asked what was his name Rasniel answered: "My name is Rasniel. I suppose Ishould say 'nice to meet you' after a self introduction?"

Rasniel walked a few steps behind Belial and said: "I admit I can't defeat you normally, but it doesn't mean I can't defeat you if the circumstances are right, and we both know there're too many factors that can give an angel the upper hand against demons. The divine plan works in mysterious ways." Rasniel shrugged his shoulders. "But you're right, I'm not here to fight. In fact I wanted to spend some time playing with that girl, that's before you got all cautious and send her away of course. Who's rushing to conclusions now?"

Soon they arrived at a bar. Being in the human world for millenia Rasniel is not unfamiliar with such places, but was never to found of it either. He hesitated for a second before stepping inside. "I'll have the same as he does, please." Rasniel said to the man greeting them.

Belial nodded lightly and walked back to a private booth and sat down sighing as he stretched out his legs. He pulled off his coat and looked up at Rasniel "I would rather you not play with things that are mine." He said coldly and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Please sit. I don't mind ha if the company if you don't attack me again." He chuckled lightly and leaned forward as their drinks were brought. He picked his up and took a drink setting if down again before he just looked at the other male.

"I don't understand you...you do know staying by me so often will taint your heavenly light." He said motioning to the light he could still see around the other male. "I would hate to be the cause of another angles fall." He looked away his eyes turning sad but he quickly blinked away the emotion and sad up some. "What is it that you wanted to talk about? Had to be something considering you degraded yourself down to a shell of a human once mortal." He said softly lighting a cigarette and taking a drag from it.

Rasniel scowled a little as the smoke from the cigarette spread. He sat at the seat across the demon and began to think, carefully choosing his words he said: "I was.........one of the scribes, recording the events of earth and heaven, as well as keeping the heavenly records in order. I'm sure you're familiar with my work, if I remember correctly you've held a similar post yourself. When I studied the records I began to ask the question: how can we.....bring every soul into the lord's arms. That's when I realized that in order to do so we angels must.....I must...."

Rasniel raised his head to look up to the ceiling, but his gaze lays far beyond it, all the way to the high heavens and the unreachable throne of the Lord. If Rasniel was human he would be covered in cold sweat due to his stress and anxiety, and finally he looked back to Belial and said heavily: " I must know sin. Not just know it as a knowledge, but experience it, feel it, then finally I can know truly how to fight it. I attacked you yesterday because I need to know what kind of demon are you, if you were one of those mindless grunts who only act on their instincts then you are of no use to me. But if you are a sophisticated and powerful demon, and if you won't destroy me at the first opportunity, then perhaps....I can learn from you...."

Rasniel bowed to Belial and said : "Please, the great king of hell, the commander of 500 legions, the fallen angel, Belial, please teach me the ways of darkness and sins."

Belial was shocked, "Ah..you found me out..." He chuckled softly and leaned back in his seat. "Not many angles can figure out that I'm the Devil on their first day with me. Usually it takes me telling them before they understand what all is going on." he thought a moment his eyes looking over Rasniel. He didnt understand why this angle with a hight post would have fallen to be with the commander and then ask to sin with the Devil himself.

Belial sighed softly, "What sins are we talking here Rasniel...? Some sins God will forgive you, however some, he will not." he said coldly his hands going to his drink and taking another drink of it he sighed. "If you want to sin as in murder a human, he will not forgive. Drinking like you are now, he will forgive. Sleeping with another sex, He will not forgive. Smoking as I am, he will forgive. God is a very forgiving king however...he takes all the fun out of Sin." he laughed softly and his eyes bore into those of Rasniel's. "What sin are you asking me to teach you...because I can make you fall Rasniel..without even meaning too by just being around me. Having a conversation rather than killing me like you should." he said softly looking down. He knew God wanted him dead, being the King of evil killing him, Hell would collapse.

Rasniel looked at the demon in front of him nervously, after some serious contemplation he answered : "As long as it doesn't effect other's life....teach me anything and everything. I'm prepared to face punishment by the end of this. But I need to know...and only by knowing I....we can truly bring salvation to everyone. Since you are the expert in this regard, I'll let you decide how to proceed."

Belials sadistic side flickered and he smiled softly, "giving me that power over you is very dangerous." He said softly before he leaned over the table and pulled Rasneil up to him kissing his lips softly sliding his tongue into his mouth easily and just as quickly oulls back some licking Rasneils lips. "Fine fine. I'll do as you ask but, you won't be able to tell me no." He said softly sitting back down in his seat and he handed over a cigarette and smiled softly. "Go ahead..just once is sinning enough." He said softly and he waited for the other to take it "and I'll have to ask you to stay with me through this short time. I can not allow you to go back to heaven and be punished before we are finished. We can stay on earth during the time if you wish." He asked his eyes looking over the other male.

Rasniel's body froze when he was being pulled close to the demon and was kissed by him. The feeling was revolting, especially when the demon's tongue entered his mouth. But at the same time a strange, burning sensation spread from his lips to the center of his mind. When Belial finally pulled away a part of him didn't want Belial to stop.

Then Rasniel took the cigarette from Belial, after staring at it for a second he held it between his lips, and lit it up by conjuring a fire in his hands (which the morals would see a lighter in his hand) and took a breath. He immediately began to cough, and tears went down his eyes because of the smoke. He immediately put out the smoke.

"Yes... (cough)....staying in the human world with you is OK, I've already told my captain that I'll be absent for a while."

Belial chuckled softly watching the younger creature take a gulp of poisoned air and cough. "Trying it is sin enough." He said and sighed leaning back in his chair yawning lightly. "Alright well, we can find ourselves a hotel and sleep in it for the nights coming. Lucifer can keep my post till I am finished with you.." he said softly and he got up his body stretching his muscles flexing and shifting under his shirt. "I'm assuming you've never been romantic with anyone yes? Haven't ever had sex?" he asked and looked over at the other as he pulled his coat on over his shoulders.

He put out his cigarette and drank the last of his drink, he didnt understand what Rasniel wasted from him, but he would try his hardest to keep him here. He liked the company, now that he wasn't trying to kill him the entire time. He just wished he wasn't so pure, Belial was lonely. He never had any company besides the normal of demons and Lucifer warming his bed at night and he missed it, when he had the warmth of suns in his bed because of whom he was with.