Hidden Fangs (Arekushisu and Me, R, +18, Mature, Private)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

The Plot:

Do vampires exist? It was just like asking, is the sky really blue? Or is the grass really green? Just something that was stupid to ask, but one couldn't help but ask it.

Welcome to the life of Kristopher Michaelis. Son of a rather famous man and woman, but yet at the same time, no one knows his true self. That's about to change rather quickly. A classmate of Kris's stumbles into his life by the uncanny fate of a partner project at school. And now, the two are stuck together. Just their luck. Right? Wrong. Things get freaky when one evening Kris's little "secret" is revealed to the classmate. After that, everything changes.

Cliche you say? Well, bite me. This is nothing you've ever experienced before.

My Character:

The Multimillionaire Vampire Prince

blonde12.jpg

Name: Kristopher Michaelis

Nickname: Kris, The Prince

Birthday: August 23rd

Race: Demon/Vampire mix

Sexuality: Prefers not to say

Position: Seke

Appearance:

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 132 lbs

Skin: Slightly pale ivory

Eyes: Deep crimson red, with long black eyelashes. His eyes often change color

Hair: A medium length, slightly wavy. It is a light blonde in color, with a touch of red to it

Body Structure: Thin, but not too much so

Marking(s): None

Clothing: When not in school uniform, Kris usually wears plain shirts, often black, white or red in color, and are button up. They are either short or long sleeved. For pants he wears jeans, blue, grey, or black in color. Any style really, but he prefers skinny jeans, or form fitting.

Personality: Kris is very mature, and is very princely in behavior. Often people come to him for advice, which he gives. He is somewhat aloof, and can be quite stubborn at times. For some people he is hard to get along with, and with others quite easy. He is a genius, getting top grades at the academy where he attends. When his vampire and demonic sides take over, his personality changes drastically, becoming quite dangerous and sadistic, enjoying to "hunt" his prey as he calls them. He can be quite cruel, finding hilarity in other beings pain, be it people, animals, or his own kind.

Saying1: "How does your cherry red blood taste? Is it sweet, is it bitter? Does it leave a nasty aftertaste in the mouth, or does it leave one craving for more? I'll try it, to find out. And you won't regret letting me do so. Because you can't resist me."

Saying2: "Who ever said money doesn't buy you everything obviously didn't know what they were talking about. Money in this time and age DOES buy everything. Life, love, happiness. You name it, you can buy it."

Background: Kris moved to the America's from Britain, moving with his family into an estate that had been in the family for centuries. He's also the son of a famous multimillionaire family. He was soon enrolled into a top notch academy, and was almost immediately the most popular guy in the school. He got good grades, and joined a few clubs. He also got along well with the students and teachers. Outside of school, well that was a different matter all together. He often got into trouble, but somehow his parents never heard of this side of Kris. Before moving to America, not much is known of the history of the Michaelis family, except that they are one of the richest families in town, and that they held quite the standard back in Britain.

Abilities: Manipulation of the elements, mainly shadow, fire, and wind. Reading minds, controlling people's actions, telepathy, teleportation, becoming invisible, and flying are a few of his many abilities.

Today was to be the first day. The first day of a new life. And new people. New things to do. New experiences. Everything...new. A clean slate too. Something that was desperately needed for the young man, who was climbing the steps to the academy he was to attend for his last year in school. He reaches out to the door, no hesitation in his movement. He wasn't afraid. he wasn't even a little bit nervous at the prospect of all of this new in his life. He welcomed it, with open arms and a open mind. Nothing really was very daunting for him. And anything that did make him hesitate, or feel any kind of negative emotion, like that of fear, he kept to himself, not letting it show.

Entering the school, he follows the route he had taken the day before to the front office, going there to get his schedule for that semester with his classes. Stepping up to the desk, he waits for the secretary to realize he was there. When she did, he smiled. "You are the new student, yes?" She asks, moving to the file box, not even getting up, using the wheels on her chair to move. "Yes, I'm Kristopher Michaelis." He replies, his voice giving away the fact he wasn't even from America, thick with a deep British accent. The woman smiles. "Well then, Mr. Michaelis, here is your schedule for this semester." She hands him a piece of paper. "Thank you."

He then leaves the front office, and glances down at the piece of paper in his hand. It was about 10:45, so it would be time for the second class of the day. A special studies class, called Mythology Today. "Interesting. The things my mother signed me up for are quite intriguing if I do say so myself..." He mutters to himself, before walking towards the signed classroom. Once there, he knocks on the door the classroom, causing the voices inside to fall silent. Then footsteps move the door, and it opens, showing the face of a man in his early to mid-twenties, and looked quite handsome. "Ah, you must be the new student! Welcome!" He says, and Kristopher nods.

"Come in, let's introduce you to the class!" Stepping inside the classroom, he glances over at the students already in their seats, his eyes scanning all of them, falling on one in particular. For a moment he held gazes with the young man he was looking at, before breaking the visual contact, and following the teacher to the front of the classroom. "Okay class, this is the new student I was telling you about the other day. He's a transfer student all the way from Britain! Please make him feel welcome." The teacher turns to Kristopher. "By the way, I'm Mr. Takiyoshi. Now then, introduce yourself." Mr. Takiyoshi steps aside, and Kristopher faces the class. "Hello, my name is Kristopher Michaelis, and it's a pleasure meeting all of you. I look forward to...learning...with you, and getting to know you as friends..."

He glances over at the young man from before, a tiny smile forming on his lips. Yes, he definitely looked forward to this class. That was for sure. "Okay, you can sit down. Please take that seat." Mr. Takiyoshi points out a seat, one seat behind and to the left of the young man Kristopher had been looking at. He goes to sit down, passing the other male in the process, pausing slightly when he was next to the other's desk. He looks down for a moment, a smile on his lips, before passing on, and sitting down. yes, this would be fun.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Arekushisu

Name: Eric Woodland

Nickname: None

Birthday: December 20th

Race: Human

Sexuality: Gay but doesn’t tell anyone

Position: Seke

Appearance:

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 140 lbs

Skin: White, though healthy looking

Eyes: ocean blue and changes to grey depending on the day. Long eyelashes.

Hair: A dark brown with some red in it

Body Structure: Thin yet most of it is lean muscles

Marking(s): He has a scar down his side taking up the whole of his right side all the way down to his hips from his breast.

Clothing: School uniform, but at his home loose clothes he likes to be comfortable when he is home (jeans and a loose top v-neck tshirt or something)

Personality: Eric is a sweet kid he is kind and gentle to everyone around him. He is super smart and gets the second highest grades in the academy but hates to help others because he is often used. He hates working with people because again he usually is stuck doing all the work instead of them. He holds his friends close to him because he doesn’t have very many. Although he is popular with the ladies with his looks he pays them no mind do to the fact he doesn’t like them. He wears glasses at home because he is scared to be made fun of. He enjoys reading and sleeping under the stars but hates physical work. Eric doesn’t talk much and is super shy when it comes to talking to new people or meeting someone.

Background: Eric has always lived in America, his junior year he went abroad to Japan to test the schools there and the cities but didn’t like it, well rather his parents didn’t like it so he came back. When he came back he was welcomed back into the school. His grades didn’t falter and being in the art club and being in student council helps him a lot. He has always been a gifted child, he loved to draw when he was little and produced amazing things for a kid his age. Then he got into writing as well and his stories and poems were amazing. He could play the violin and the piano he was musical and loved all things. His family is small but they love one another, he lost his mother in a fire, where he got his scar from. His father and he survived but his mother and unborn brother killed in the blaze. It still haunts him that is why he keeps his friends dear to him afraid something may happen to them.

The morning was going by way to slow, too many people talking and so little silence. He put his headphones in his ears and sighed as the teacher walked to the board and was talking about something that Eric honestly didn’t care anything about. If it wasn’t for the fact his head was hurting so bad he actually would be paying attention.

He sighed again to himself before everything in the room fell silent and he took an earbud out wanting to listen to the absolute silence. As the teacher opened the door and a thin male walked into the room. It took a moment for Eric to realize he wasn’t breathing and he sighed.

He blushed darkly catching the males eyes with his own, when he introduced himself Eric couldn’t help but smile at his accent thinking it was adorable. He ran a hand through his hair muttering a “shit,” under his breath seeing as the new student would be sitting behind him. He rolled his eyes and just kept looking straight ahead as the handsome man walked past him. He sighed in relief after he had finally passed.

He was tempted to look back at him but decided against it. He took his headphones out and sat them on the desk infront of him tapping his fingers to the piano quartet he had been listening to. His body swayed slightly to the music that played in his head. He blushed instantly completely forgetting someone was probably watching him and he stopped moving his body but his fingers still played along to the music. He was too excited for his free hour next hour that when the bell would ring he will jump out of his seat and rush to the piano to play all hour. He wondered how many more classes him and this british hotty had together.

Sitting down in his desk, he glances to the teacher for a moment, before looking over at the boy from before. Kristopher tilts his head a little bit, as it seemede from what he was observing, the other male was ...dancing ?...to the music that was playing from his headphones. Apparently the other felt someone watching him, and so stopped swaying in his seat, but the finger tapping the top of his desk didn't stop. A small smile forms again on Kris's lips, as he found this young man to be quite amusing.

He pulls out a sketch book from his bag, as well as a pencil, and for the remainder of the class time, he draws. He could hear whispers all around him, mainly of girls talking about his looks and all that jazz. He ignores it however, and concentrates on his art. By the time he had finished, the bell was about to ring. He takes note of the assignment the teacher was giving, writing it down on his notebook, before the bell rings, signalling the end of that class, and the start of an hour long free time, for lunch or anything else.

When he stands up, placing his bag over his shoulder, a swarm of girls surrounding him all at once, talking at the same time. "Omg, you're so hot!" "How long are you staying?" "You should be my boyfriend!" "What part of Britain are you from?" That and so many more assaulted his ears. All he could do was smile. He notices the boy from before leaving. "Um, I'll answer your questions when I can, but now is not a good time. If you'll excuse me..." With that, he manages to break free from the crowd of girls, and leaves the classroom.

Glancing left, then right, he sighs. He had lost sight of the other boy. "Oh well..." He mutters to himself. He then makes his way to the music room, and once there finds a corner to sit in. He pulls out a book, and a sandwhich his mom had packed him, and begins to read, and eat, after checking his schedule, seeing that his next class was English Literature. Right now the music room was empty, except for him being in it. That was why he chose that particar room to hang out in for the free period.

Eric smiled hearing the bell ring and he gathered up his things and rushed out of the room. The swarm of girls which attacked the new student allowed him a secure escape and he smiled rushing to his locker putting away everything he had. He grabbed his music and went to the music room. He smiled seeing no one in it, least he coulding see anyone. He smiled and skipped over to the piano his fingers running over the lid before pulling the seat out and sitting. He lifted the lid allowing for the beautiful white teeth of the piano to bare.

His fingers lovingly traced the keys his small bracelet hitting them but since it was cloth it didn't do anything. He smiled softly pulling his sheet music out of his bag and placed it on the stand. He sat a moment finding his song, one he wrote, and then cracked his knuckles. He sighed, "Such a bad habit.." but shrugged and began tapping his leg lightly to his inner beat. He simply began playing his fingers dancing across the keys as he closed his eyes. He let the world fall away from him and fell into the world in which only him and the piano existed.

His song was slow, depressing yet happy at the same time. He could sing but the words to the song haven't made it in his mind yet and he swayed with his hands as they moved up and down the octaves on the piano. Finally when he was finished he was breathing heavily and his fingers hurt. He laughed softly to himself caressing the piano once again. He was in love with music, he was planning to go to school for it but he didn't know if he could make it or not since he hasn't ever competed. He sighed and started to find another song.

Suddenly, Kristopher hears footsteps...inside the music room. He closes his book quietly, and peers out from where he was sitting, blinking in surprise when piano music suddenly hits his ears. It was a beautiful sound, so enticing, it made him want to see who was playing. With no sound at all, he silently gets up from where he had been sitting, carefully makes his way to see who was at the piano. He stops, seeing it was the guy from before, who was caressing the keys with such grace and precision.

With careful steps, he slowly makes his way towards the oblivious young male, until he was standing right behind him. He stood there, listening to the music, and when the other had finished playing.. he leans over, a smile on his lips. "Such beautiful music..." He murmurs, his breath caressing the other's neck softly. His front was barely inches away from the other's back, Kristopher was standing so close. "I want...to hear more..." He lowers his eyes, his eyelids halfway open, and a simmering smile was on his lips. He looks at the other, his gaze shifting to his neck. So tantalizing, so tempting..but no. Not here. Not now, it wasn't the right time.

He reaches around the other male, so now his front was pressing on the other's back, their heat mixing with one another. He reaches out, letting his fingers touche the keys of the piano softly. "I could play too but...I'd rather hear you play." Then he backs away, putting space between them. No doubt the other was heated, in more ways than one. From the moment he had lain eyes on the other male, he could tell that this one liked his own kind, if you get the gist. Kristopher too was lime that, but preferred not telling anyone about it.

Eric instantly shot straight up and his body became tense. He shivered weakly at the feeling of the males breath against his neck and he gulped. "I-I didn't know..I had an audience.." he said his fingers tightening into fists feeling his body against his back and he looked down trying to conceal the blush on his cheeks. He sighed finally when he could relax and the heat of the other male was gone. "Did..did you hear all of it?" he asked turning in his seat and looking at the other.

He wondered why he hadn't heard him come in and why he had acted so foolishly. He sighed and looked at the piano then back at the male. "Do you wish to play? I had no intention of hogging it is simply my favorite instrument to play...I play it every free hour every day." he said blushing and looking at his music. "I wrote that song..so the fact you said it was beautiful is really nice...No one else has ever heard it so I hope you take pride in being the first to hear the unpublished work." he laughed simply joking around.

"Yes, I heard all of it. I was actually in here before you came in, but I was hidden." He smiles brightly at the other male, a smile that would put any to ease. When he was offered to play, Kristopher shakes his head. "No, that's fine. Maybe I could play for you another time? But I actually have to get going, I need to find my next class" Smiling again, he walks over to where his things were, and picks them up, placing his bag on his back. This was only about fifty percent true, as the temptation to bite into the other's neck was beginning to be too strong. There was just something about him...

He returns to the piano for a bit, and looks to the other. "And your music, I really do love it. I've listened to many musicians,nd you are quite good. It truly was an honor to hear you play. Well, until we meet again." He bows low, reminding one quite strongly of a very princely person. With those last words, he waves, and leaves the room, closing the door quietly behind him. He sighs softly, feeling the knot in his stomach slowly unwind. That had been way too close for comfort.

Glancing at the door, he then walks away, makinghis way down the hall, glancing at the room numbers above the doors, trying to find the right classroom for his next class. By the time he had found it, he was late for class. He opens the door, and like before, the classroom falls silent, everyone looking to him. He glances at everyone, and blinks in surprise, a smile forming on his face when his eyes land on a familiar face. It was the boy from before. The teacher, a woman this time, who's name was Ms. Anderson, walks over to him. "You're the new student I presume?" She asks. He nods. "Good. Please introduce yourself, the sit down in the empty seat next Mr. Woodland."

Kristopher steps forward, and smiles again. "Hello, my name is Kristopher Michaelis, it's nice to meet you all." After introducing himself, he goes to the only empty seat, which was right next to Mr. Woodland' as the teacher called him. He sits, then glances over at the other. "Long time, no see, huh?" He grins, winking in a playful manner. Just how many classes did he have with this guy? Looking forward, he glances at him from the corner of his eyes, his gaze shifting to the other's neck again, feeling hungry. His stomach gurgles softly, and he bites his bottom lip. Regular food could only fill him up so much....

Eric blushes after the male left and finally let out his breathing. He didn't know what it was but all the pampering this guy was givin him was really affecting him. He sighed and gathered his things closing the piano kid with reluctance. He looked down and then at the piano caressing the closed lid before parting it and leaving the room. He shut off the lights then shut the door locking it behind him. The music teacher had given him the key and all time access long as he cleaned up after himself.

He sighed his bag on his shoulder as he walked to class finding his seat easily. It was by the window letting him have a beautiful view of the sky and blushed. He had just managed to turn his head as the teacher started talking to feel his stomach leap. The transfer student stood in the doorway and Eric cursed himself. He really couldn't do a full day with this guy. He was too touchy for a first meeting. He rubbed his head looking around the room seeing the only empty seat was by him and he double cursed himself.

To his surprise the teacher told the kid to sit by him. The seat was close to his that fhe guy. Could touch him easily, he sighed and smiled as he sat down. "Yea no kidding. Seems we will be seeing slot of each other!" He laughed and slowly let it die looking back up at the teacher. English literature was one of his favorite subjects, the fact he loves books helped with this desire to learn more. He smiled lightly as the teacher made a joke and he turned his head and instantly saw the boy staring at him. His face looked...hungry and he blushed, "May I help you...?" He asked and then cringed. "Eric woodland you seem to be very talkative today! How about you tell us what you guys are talking about?" The teacher called on him and he stood blushing dark. "We were not talking about anything. I was asking him for a pencil. I'm sorry it will not happen again." He said and she nodded allowing him to sit down. He sighed his hands shaking, he really hated being put on the spot without having time to make something up. He simply looked away from the other boy.

The other looks at him, and Kristopher turns away quickly, a faint blush forming on his cheeks when he was asked if 'He could help him'. Shaking his head, he forces himself to stare ahead, up at the blackboard, when the teacher calls out to the other. So his name was Eric... He could hear whispers of the other students, some of them not so nice. Blaming Eric of harassing the new hot kid. Stuff like that. Kristopher sighs softly, not wanting to there right at that moment. But the look on his face was as pleasant as ever, hiding his reluctance to being there.

He pulls out a notebook, and the textbook for the class, as well as the book that they were reading in class. Taking a pen, he writes out 'English Literature' on the front of the notebook in fancy and carefully written old English writing. He then turns to the front page, and begins writing notes, in the same fancy writing, his handwriting very neat and artistic, the same Old English writing style. He never really took notice to how he wrote, but many others did. After a while, when it was time to read, he pulls out his sketch book again, and opens it to the picture from before, and begins to draw some more, but at the same time read from the book.

The picture that was forming on the page of the sketch book was that of a beautiful birdcage, but instead of a bird inside, it was a handsome man, dressed up in fancy British clothing. He had a sad expression on his face, and his hands were holding limply on to the bars of the cage, as if he had given up on the desire to escape. Upon his white cravat at the front of his neck, upon the fabric was what appeared to be a strange stain. Of some sort, as well as the same kind of stain on the left corner of his lip. Except for the strange spots, it was quite a unique drawing.

Glancing over at the clock on the wall, he sighs. There was still at least thirty minutes left of the class. And then after that, there were three more classes to attend, before school was over for the day. He still had Trigonometry, World Cultures, and a advanced Art Class. He doubted he would stay for the whole day, he didn't think he'd survive. But at the same time, he knew he HAD to stay...or else he'd get into trouble, and right now, he didn't want that. So he'd suck it up and stay. Thankfully the day after the next was a Saturday...

Eric sighed, this hour seemed to be taking forever to pass by, and the male next too him only mad it harder to forget about everything. He turned his head and looked out the window plugging in headphones and his fingers instantly started tapping the keys to the song. Every song on his iPod he knew and could play at any pace but preferred the one that the dead composer placed with it at its publication. He sighed softly closing his eyes as the sound of the piano filled his ears. Before he knew it the bell was ringing and he happily grabbed his things and looked up at Kristopher.

"What class do you have next? Seems we have a lot of the same classes together and if I'm right we may have the next class together as well." he said and looked at the drawing before looking back up at the males face. "Your handwriting is beautiful...I saw you writing earlier and I am envious, its beautiful." he laughed softly and moved to leave wanting to walk with him knowing they probably have math together next hour. Which was the worst subject for Eric, he was still good at it but it took the most effort to keep the A he had in there. Whereas all his other classes were a breeze and he was the top of his class right now yet no one really cared to tell him he did a good job.

He looked down at his phone getting a text from his dad, "Will be out drinking, come home and don't leave." is what he read and he sighed softly tears prickling in his eyes before he blinked them away and smiled. "Hurry up. We can't be late, I'll help you find your class if its not mine. I don't mind...you are in almost all my classes might as well get to know you." he laughed jokingly though the staring and constant closeness from the other male did freak him out.

When the bell rings, Kristopher blinks in surprise when Eric spoke to him, standing by his desk. "Um, thanks, I guess. That's how I normally write. As for my next class, it's Trigonometry." He stood up, placing his things in his bag, and his bag on his shoulder, then walks into the hallway with Eric, walking next to him as they made their way to their next class. Out of the corner of his eye, he watches as Eric checked his phone, the expression changing on his face ever so slightly, but Kristopher could see it very clearly.

He nods to the other's words. "Yeah, you're right." He replies, smiling. However the smile slips away when he sensed uneasiness coming from the other male. Was he uncomfortable around him? He had to know. "Um, is being near me making you nervous? You don't have to be near me if you don't want to..." He falls silent, staring ahead of them, ignoring the whispers around the hallway, mostly aimed at him. He was too focused on the person standing next to him to care about what other people had to say.

"By the way...does your d-...um, never mind." He had almost asked if Eric's dad often drank out, but he didn't want the other to think he was a weirdo, or anything like that. One might have thought he read the text, but in truth, he'd read the text from Eric's mind. He sighs again, shifting his bag on his shoulder to a more comfortable spot. They eventually reach the class, and after introductions, he sat in a desk, in front of Eric this time, instead of next to or behind him. He sighs, wanting the day to end so badly.

Eric walked silently by Kristopher jumping when he heard him talk, "Ah no..for some reason you just make me uneasy is all. Not a bad feeling just...unusual." he said tilting his head before opening the door for Kristopher. He was tired of hearing all the whispers about him, the transfer student. Eric was handsome although no one ever spoke to him because he didn't want to speak with anyone. Many girls had a crush on him but were too intimidated by his silence to ask him out. He rubbed his eyes before sitting down knowing Kristopher would have to introduce himself.

He could tell that the male was getting tired of the day seeing as he had to do the same thing every hour on the dot. He blushed lightly thinking about his free period, he couldn't believe someone had listened to him play and actually liked it. He sighed and shook his head watching as he sat in front of him and he sighed in relief. He wouldn't have to deal with the constant staring and touching from the other male. Although the touching part didn't bother him that much he did however mind the hunger/lustful look the other gave him. He didn't understand why he looked at him like that, its not like he knew anything about Eric or what he liked.

He sighed hating math and simply blared his music knowing people could hear it but he didn't care, it wasn't screaming or pop it was simply classical and he loved it. He tapped his fingers to the violin fingerings and he smiled lightly when his favorite song came on. Out of everything he loved music, he could put himself in music for hours and hours and never get bored because for him making the music was like writing a story or book. It was a story in itself, every note, every rest added a new plot to lead up to the climax. He sadly didn't have a window seat this hour and he hated feeling closed in and he shook his head seeing a girl staring at him and he glanced at her before looking back in front of him at the blonde head which sat in front of him.

As he sat in his desk, he thinks about what Eric had said to him. His words were of little comfort, making him feel more uneasy than assured. He sighed, setting the pencil on his desk, and resting his chin on the palm of his hand, staring out the window with an expression of ever growing boredom on his face. This was a nightmare, listening to the teacher babble on about things he already knew. And then there were the stares, and glances, that were directed his way. He was growing a bit tired of it, but didn't let the annoyance show on his face.

After a little while, the sound of orchestral music ringing in his ears, his eyes slowly close, and he eventually dozes off. Despite the teacher seeing him asleep, he aid nothing, instead letting Kristopher nap. There was just something about Kristopher that made others let him do what he wanted. Time flew by as he napped, and before he knew it , the bell signalling the end of class rings. His eyes snap open, and he sits up straight, picking up his things.

Before Eric could speak to him, he hurries out of the classroom, trying to put space between them. He didn't like the way Eric had described the way he made him feel, and if that was the case, then he'd stay away from him as much as he could. Why bother a guy who didn't want to be bothered, right? He manages to get to his next class on time. He was already seated by the time the bell rang, and thankfully this class he didn't have to introduce himself. This class, World Cultures, then the Advanced Art class, and the day would be over.

Eric smiled when the bell rang but sadly his only company rocketed out of the room and he sighed, it seems every person who wanted to be friends with him was scared of for some reason. He really was stand offish but he just wanted to get to know someone before being friends with them. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and the girl walked up to him smiling. "Hello Eric, How are you today?" she said a bright smile on her face as she walked with him to their next class. They talked about the basics, weather, Kristopher, school, nothing too deep which made Eric uncomfortable.

He sighed, his last class he had taken twice already because it was basically a filler and he walked in looking around the room finding his seat just as the bell rang. He sighed and got comfortable not wanting to see if the transfer student was in the room or not, If he didn't want to talk to him Eric would leave it at that. He stood and walked up to the desk of the teacher, "May I go to the music room?" he asked tilting his head. "I have taken this class more than once and I already know the lessons, May I please go and enjoy my time somewhere else?" he asked tired of this class. The teacher nodded her blonde hair getting in her face. He was gone before she could fix it back into place.

He however did go to the Music room unlocking it and he smiled going to the piano and sitting down next to it on the floor. He pulled out his violin and started tuning it to the piano and he hummed to himself. He wasn't really going to play a song but more of he just wanted to tune it. He played the piano for the choir some practices and he sorta hoped they didn't have practice today. He looked around the room noticing a corner he hadn't ever noticed before, it was hidden well by the rest of the room and he smiled standing up and walking to it. "So this is where he was...makes sense now." he laughed at himself. He had honestly thought he hadn't been here first.

It was beginning to be too much. Way too much for Kristopher to handle. He raises his hand, about twenty minutes into the class, and asks to be excused. The teacher smiles, and nods. "Of course, being new must be really hard on you." She writes out a pass for him, and he gets up, placing his bag on his shoulder, walking to the front, taking the pass, then leaves the classroom. It wasn't just the fact he was tired from the classes, but also the fact he was...hungry... But he knew he couldn't 'eat' there at the school.

Making his way down the empty hallway, he decides to stop by the music room one last time, before he left the school altogether. It looked empty at first, when he opened the door, but when he looked around, his eyes land on none other than Eric, who was checking out the spot Kristopher had used earlier during lunch. "Oh, sorry, excuse me...I didn't mean to bother you." He backs up, his hand on the doorknob. Kristopher avoided looking at Eric, biting the bottom of his lip. He sighs softly. "Well, I'll leave you alone now. I was going to play for a little, but since your here I don't want to bother you."

With those words, he exits the music room, quietly closing the door behind him. His stomach gurgles, but he ignores it, and begins to walk to his locker, wanting to put away some of his things before leaving and going home or elsewhere. The expression on his face was a bit lonely, his eyes having a downcast, far away look. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he wanted to be near that guy Eric, but it seemed Eric didn't want anything to do with him. Especially from what he'd said esrlier that day.

Eric's head snapped up and looked at Kristopher and smiled. He didn't have time to tell him that it was okay so he sat down his violin and rushed after him. He lost track of him when he left the music room and went down the hall looking for him. Finally he spotted the other male at his locker and his face looked...sad. Eric's smile faded as he walked up to him, "Hey...I wanted to tell you that you can be in the music room with me...youre the first person who has ever actually wanted to talk to me. Thats why it makes me uneasy. Not the fact I don't want to talk to you its just different." he laughed softly and smiled. "Come play with me?" he asked motioning to the music room a blush on his cheeks.

He really wanted to play with this boy, he didn't know why but he wanted to hear him play. Ever since he said he could play he had been wanting to hear it. He finally was able to catch his breath and he smiled. "Come on it will be fun and then you can ditch school like you've been wanting to all day!" he laughed and tilted his head. "I was new once too you know..yet I wasn't rich enough to get out of school all day long." he winked.

He looks up, hearing footsteps hurrying towards him, and blinks in surprise when Eric comes up to him. He lets his arms fall to his side, and listens to what Eric had to say. So it was because he wasn't use to talking to other people, huh? Well, that made him feel better, but he hadn't expected the other to ask him to come join him in the music room. Nor ask him to play with him. He notices the blush, and smiles. "Sure, I guess I can join you." He closes his locker, and listens as the other continues, laughing slightly when he totally guessed him out. "Yeah, you're right. I've been wanting to leave for a while now. Let's go."

He walks back to the music room with Eric, and once inside, he goes over to the piano. Setting his bag on the floor. Glancing back at Eric, he smiles. "Are you sure you want to hear me play?" He asks, letting his fingers touch the keys softly. He wanted to play actually, but wasn't sure if the other wanted him to. If he did, Kristopher would sit down on the bench, and takes a deep breath. he places his fingers on the piano keys, closes his eyes slightly, and begins to play. He didn't even need sheet music, he just let the music flow from his soul. It was beautiful.

music played.

Eric smiled and walked with him back to the room before opening the door for him letting him in. "Yes! I really do want to hear you play!" he smiled blushing and he took a seat next to him on the bench, it was long enough for the two of them to sit comfortably being able to play the music with one another if they wanted to. He smiled softly watching him set up and begin to play. He watched his fingers learning how to play the music just by watching him play and he smiled hearing the music leave the piano through his fingers.

He blushed listening to the beautiful music and he closed his eyes smiling happily swaying to the music. He didn't really think about anything as it was playing but he couldn't help thinking about the male playing it. He was sweet and kind to him yet he didn't really seem like he wanted to talk, nor that he had such an amazing talent. He smiled and watched his hands again a blush darker forming on his cheeks. He wanted to listen to him forever and ever but sadly the music came to an end and he sighed looking down. "That...t-that was beautiful.." he said after the final music left the room and he looked up at him. "Where did you learn to play like that?" he asked getting closer to him to reach the furthest key he hit and then the lowest. "Holy cow...you played in almost every octave at one time." he said blushing excited about music in general. "C-can...can we play together..?" he asked looking up at the older male. "If you would like?" he asked tilting his head.

As the song ended, Kristopher looks over at Eric, who looked amazed. A soft smile forms on his lips, and he blushes a bit at the compliments. "I taught myself at first, then I took lessons, but my teacher said I was so good I didn't really need to take them." He lets his hands fall to his lap, folding them together. He stares at the black and white ivory keys for a moment, not saying anything. "All the music I play...It's things that I came up with, in here, and in here." First he points to his head, then to his heart. When he made music, he liked to make it from the emotions he felt.

When the other asked if he'd like to play together, he blinks a bit. But when the other goes on, he smiles. "Sure. I'll start, and you can join in." He places his fingers back on the piano. He takes a deep breath, and begins to play, letting the other join in when he was comfortable, and ready. It was a more upbeat song, one he had heard before on a short film, and loved to play, especially when there were two people, or even better, two pianos playing at the same time.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Eric smiled and took his time entering into the song, he started playing along with the other male and finally was able to make the song upbeat as well. He swayed along to the music his fingers dancing along the keys in time with the other male. He smiled when the song was over and was breathless adding his own stuff into the song made it something unique with what Kristopher had already made.

He pulled his fingers away from the keys and smiled looking up at him. "That was great! Thank you so much for letting me play with you!" he said and got up putting the violin that was sitting on the floor up in its case. "We have to hurry Advanced Art starts in fifteen minutes!" he laughed and smiled picking up his bags.

They played together, the song sounding totally amazing. It was slightly disappointing when the song ended, but it had been fun. Kristopher smiles at the other's gratitude." You're welcome, I had fun too." He stands from the bench, closing the lid over the keys, and picks up his bag, glancing at Eric when he said they should hurry, since the next class was starting in a bit. He chuckled softly. "Yeah, maybe for you, but I'm leaving." He truly didn't want to stick around the school any longer than he had to, and eagerly awaited leaving the building.

He heads to the door of the room, and looks to Eric, a smile still on his lips. "Well, it was nice talking to you and stuff...and playing the piano. I hope we can do that again. See you around." Like before, he bows deeply, and exits the music room, going to the front office and showing them the pass, and with that, he wss free, leaving the school building and walking away, heading towards his car, a very fancy foreign European sports car. He unlocks it, and gets in, throwing his bag in the back seat. He sighs, leaning his head against the head rest of the seat, and takes a momentt just sit there and relax.

Today had been quite interesting, that was for sure. But now it was time to go, and he puts the key in the ignition, though for a while he just stalled there, staring at the building of the school. Just what was it with that Eric guy? What was it about him, that Kristopher just couldn't resist? It was beginning to annoy him, because he'd never felt like this about anyone before.

Eric's smile faded and he nodded locking up the room after they were done and he waved to him saying goodbye. Finally he was alone and he sighed pulling the violin case over his shoulder a smile on his lips. He didn't know why but he was really happy to have someone to finally talk to, he usually never liked talking to anyone but he felt that Kristopher actually wanted to get to know him and be around him.

He walked into his Advanced Art class and smiled at the teacher waving to him, he was a young man with paint stains usually on his shirt and arms. He smiled and sat down at his seat listening to the assignment before he started free-drawing a couple on the roof in the middle of the night looking up at the stars. He sighed softly wishing he had someone to hold him, his last relationship had ended horribly and he wasn't confident anymore with being around anyone.

He closed up when his boyfriend dumped him, they pretended to be best friends at school but when they went home they were more than that. They were super close and never did anything without the other, till finally one day at school Eric caught him making fun of their relationship with one another telling everyone he didn't like Eric at all. Eric loved him, and when he broke up with him he still was close to him and even tried to push him into sleeping with him but he wasn't into it now that he knew that he wasn't even into Eric the way Eric was to him. He never wanted to go through that pain again, so he stayed away from people like they had the plague.

After staying in the same spot for a moment, he puts the car into drive, and leaves the school parking lot, turning on the radio, but nothing good was on, so instead turned on his Pandora account on the dash, the blue screen glowing as it turned on, and music soon reached his ears that he enjoyed. For a while he simply just drives around, looking at the many buildings downtown, getting to know the place he was staying in a bit better. However, he soon got bored and decided to just head home.

His home being the richest plots in that city, a huge mansion and grounds dating back to the 17th century. It was huge, and many people envied the people who owned such a magnificent place. It was like a small castle almost. Towers, balconies, a fancy flower dand ee garden, a huge lake and pool, the whole works. He drives up to the black iron gates that blocked the driveway, leaning out and putting a code into the lock box that led to the gate. A small beep, and it opens, and he drives past the gate, which then closed after his car passed through.

He parks his car into a huge garage, and goes inside, taking his shoes off, and makes his way to his room, which was up on the fourth floor. It was a huge room, done all in blacks and reds, the style of furniture that of Gothic Victorian/Transylvania. He places his bag on a hook on the wall, and goes over to his bed, which was a huge California king size, with a fancy black bed set, with red swirl designs on it, like those of a rose vine, with just the the twisting vines, thorns, and leaves. Kristopher flops onto it, staring up at the ceiling.

His parents knew he was there by now, but didn't bother him, instead let him do his own thing. They believed in letting a young man his age have his freedom, not prodding into his business if it wasn't necessary. He sighs, pressing a button that was on a remote which turned on a surround sound music system, so that his room was filled with the sound of a n orchestra playing. This kind of music helped him relax. If anyone was even curious as to where he lived, they'd probably figure out it was the mansion. It wasn't that hard to guess.

Eric sighed as the last school bell rang for the day and he picked up his things and began walking to school. He sighed watching people as they talked to their friends and laughed and he simply stayed silent the whole walk home. When he got home his fathers car was gone and he sighed knowing that the night would be horrible and him and his father would probably get into another fight. He shuts the door behind him setting his shoes down at the door and walks to his room. He slams the door shut and puts his bag next to his bed sighing.

He lays down on his bed not wanting to deal with anything anymore he stands and goes to his small little one person balcony that looks over the street and he sits down. He had a mat there so when he wanted to he could lay down and look up at the stars. He did this now putting in his head phones as the sound of a beautiful song filled his ears reminding him of the song Kristoper played. He smiled lightly and blushed remembering how they had played with one another making a joyous song.

After a while, Kristopher gets up from his bed, and walks over to his closet, wanting to change from the school uniform into something a bit more comfortable. A plain black button up shirt, short sleeved, and black pants. He sighs, feeling a bit more like himself in these clothes, hanging up the uniform on a hanger, and putting it up in the closet. Tomorrow he'd be wearing it again, but since he hadn't worn it for very long he really didn't see the need to wash it just yet.

Once finished, he closes the closet door, and leaves his room, heading down the stairs to the first floor, glancing towards the kitchen where he heard voices, but doesn't go to them. Instead he makes his way to the front room, then passes through the the foyer that led to the front double oak doors. Not even bothering to tell his parents where he was going, he leaves the house, making sure to grab the set of keys hanging by the door, and slips them in the jacket pocket he had put on when he was in the foyer. It too was black, but had a really cool red design on it.

He wanted to take a walk, and as he made his way down the front path, he places the headphones to his iPod in his ears, and turns music on, then leaves the gate, turning left onto the sidewalk, and continues to walk on. Not really choosing anywhere in particular to go, he just wanted to walk. He looks around, the houses nearby were second rate compared to his own, but in his mind they were nice enough. He sighs softly, wondering just what he'd be doing that evening. He knew....he knew so well. Kristopher's stomach gurgles in agreement, and he rolls his eyes. He sometimes hated the body he had, the thing he was. But most of the time...he loved it.