recommend me some manga please

luckystar

so im bored lately i dont know which manga i should read, it's hard to find some nice manga u.u so, mind to recommend me some manga? i prefer manga with shounen ai/soft yaoi genre.. you know, the kind of manga where the sex scene not being detail.. and it's should a complete manga.. i'm not a patient enough to waiting an update T^T thank you so much ^O^

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• morning_flower94

• Leo-

• nami-chan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, You have a same taste as me. I kinda prefer Shounen Ai/Soft Y but it depends on mood anyway :D

Only one volume or already finished, OK?

Here are what I've read lately and I think It's really HIT(to me).

... It's about two High school boys easily falling in love with their BF, basic love story, but after you read for awhile you'll see another character's aspect of thinking and how and why they act like that...character developing, right? and I like the girl in that too it reasonable to have her in the manga. I love this manga is so real....

...Cute!

...Cute!

-

(AKIBA Touko)...Cute!

...Kinda ecchi, mature but story is good

- All works of HIDAKA Shoko, Asou Kei, TSUGE Amayo.....

These all I can think it out now, enjoys.

i've already read colorful line and i like that manga,

for mobile sweet honey i believe i already read it too but i can't remember maybe i should read again hehe ^^

koi ni nare! i think i already bookmark this manga but not quite sure if i already read.. -i've such low memory T^T-

distopia seems interesting gonna read it later ^o^

kare otoko ni izumi o.. still on going so i think i should wait it complate first hahaha

i've already read most hidaka shoko manga, the fact is she's one of my fav author hoho, as for asou kei and tsuge amayo i've read some manga from them and i like their works too.. ^^

thank you for your recommend (/^o^)/

We read faster than they can translate :)

Any way I've just finished "Blue Sky Complex" another manga of Ichikawa Kei.

you're right u.u

i checked the description, seems the manga interesting, i'll read it later, thanks for let me know ^^

You might wanna try Cello Mellow or Haikei, Niisan-sama. Both by Tagura Tohru. I have to say I'm not into soft-sweet stuff, but I liked those two. ;P

, oh - sorries for giving you only two titles. Have you read The Specific Heat of Love? I think it's korean, but colored and very beautiful. Also, Running on Empty by Kim Ji-Eun, Sugar Code by Natsume Isaku, Vanilla by Kitahata Akeno, Kuroneko to Futari Kurashi by Hino Garasu, Blue Eyes by Hoshino Lily and Sekai wa Kimi de Mawatteru by Ogawa Chise are also pretty nice and soft. ;P

it's ok~ ^^ no i havent read it.. but i'll check it later.. btw that's many recommend, thank you (/*O*)/

• 1 month later...

, it's been a while hasn't it? Well, i know it is kind of a late reply but i strongly recommend you read yatterze.

~My spelling might be a bit off, but im sure you will find it. The art isnt good, im not sure if you will like the character designs though, but i believe the characters are pretty hot xD

i've read both manga.. but thank for recommend ^^ and i agree it's cute.. ^O^

it's not late.. i always accept any recommend whenever it is..

i take a look at the manga you mention. it's seems cute but it's a long manga.. (honestly i'm not a fan of long manga u.u) but i'll read it when i feel to read it hehehe.. thank you for your recommendation ^o^

nah, not oneshot too (but i read it sometimes hehe) i prefer vol 1 end or 2-3 vol.. but if the story is interesting i read it even thought it's long manga ^^

how about :

hana shinobu no koi

royal fiance

Niresaki Kyouju No Hirusagari No Kenkyuushitsu ( yaoi detective story :D )

i've read royal fiance.. as for the rest i'll try read it.. thank you ^O^

sure, it's ok for me.. sorry for trouble you hehe. thank you ^^

• 1 month later...

If you love "unrequited love" themes,like me haha, Takanaga Hinako sensei's mangas are the best~ I highly recommend her Kimi Ga Koi Series (Kimi Ga Koi Ni Ochiru , Kimi Ga Koi Ni Oboreru and Kimi Ga Koi Ni Midareru). rabbit16 If you're into hardcore yaoi, Sakira sensei and Watanabe Asia mangas the one for you ~ rabbit13 Oh, I have an extra, it's not really, "romantic" yaoi and it's not a manga ('coz it's a manhua lol), 19 Days by Old Xian, if you just want to have some laugh, this one is good! This never fails to make me laugh. It's an ongoing manhua though. Hope that helps rabbit4

I recommened Bukyou Na Silent if you like sports yaoi >baseballsupernatural

PS: i wrote a yaoi fanfiction called Make Me Beg For More if any of you would like to read it. I wanna upload it onto here but ive no clue to where to put it. its incest, Itachi x Sasuke from Naruto.

A-ano... I think you mistook Koisuru Boukun something else, it's actually senpai/kouhai unrequited love type (the first/main story) just saying. ^_^

it's hard to read your post since you use black color u.u but somehow i managed to read it ^^ anyway.. i'm on my way read kimi ga kaoi.. i'm just read the first book tho.. gonna read the other later ^^ sadly i'm not so into hardcore u.u as for manhwa.. maybe i'll give it try. Thank you for your recommend ^^

thank your for your recommend! I'll check it out later.. as for koisuru bokun i've read it ^^ and go a head post for fanfiction at creative corner section. I would like to read it ^^