The Strip Club *Private*

Funny Otaku

Ugh it was just like any other day. Got home from changed out of my uniform and grabbed my costume in my bag. I headed to the orphanage to chill and help out. Soon that was over and it was time to go to the club. When I got there Sebastian was there with Arthur, and Corbin. We were the main strippers there. We all got changed into our animal costumes I was kitty. Now it was time to get on the stage. As I walked on I new After my dance I had one, one on one for tonight man I better get good money.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• maknaehariiex27

Rick was in the audience, eyeing the performers, including the little kitten who seemed to be watching him as well. he smirked as soon as the show was over and he called the manager over and requested some alone time with the boy. The manager approved and lead the two to the back room and put up an 'occupied' sign over the door and he left them alone. Rick walked over to one of the chairs and he sat down and undid his tie and he eyed him up and down.

"So what do you want honey..." I asked. The one on one session did not include any sexual contact, the most I or he could got was me being naked and him looking at me. I sat down on his lap.

"The Names Pretty like on the collar." Obviously it wasn't my real name but ti was my job so that was my main stage name. I purred.

"Well for right now, I just want you~" he said and he licked his lip, looking at him up and down, "how about you undress for me? i want to see what's underneath those clothes of yours." he said and he rubbed his sides slowly wanting to feel a little bit

I nodded.. I already had only a tight pink shorts and A tail and last ears on. I sighed perverts man.. I stood up in front of him taking off the shorts and thong underneath Slowly and sensually All I had let on was the pink fluffy cat ears and the collar.

"Do you want me to keep the ears and the collar on honey?" I asked and slowly walked towards him. I never knew what these people liked.

"No, you can take the ears and collar off, i'm not into nekos." he said and he pulled the younger onto his lap once more and he smirked at him, "Just lovely~" he said in a sensual tone and he ran his fingers down his chest, "How about you give me a lap dance, sweetie~?" he asked adding more to the word 'sweetie'

"Okay." I quickly removed the collar and ears. I began to swerve my hips. grinding on he's lap. I got up and started to sway my hips in his face, slowly I got back onto him and grinded more.

"How do you like it sweetie?" I asked nicely . God these people were such weirdos that cam to the clubs. I only did this because i needed the money.

He licked his lips, watching the younger dance erotically for him and he was grinding on top of him. his member twitching from the attention and he inwardly groaned and looked at him. "I'm enjoying this very much~" he winked at him and watched him move his body on him, "I would love it even more if you were riding me~" he said

I stopped. And looked him in the eyes.

"Sorry hun but this is as far as I go. no sex with clients." I said as I smiled. I looked at the clock the one on one sessions only lasted about an hour. He had 20 minutes left great. I could already tell this guy was kinda an ass. Let's just say I'm a really different person outside of work.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry, but i don't take no for an answer, and I get what i want." he said and he grabbed him and tossed him onto the nearby bed and he began to undress himself. he crawled on top of the boy and he smirked, "Be a good kid and just stay still.~" he said and he licked his neck

I shivered..When he licked me. I moved my foot and kicked straight in the dick. and stood up putting my clothing back on.

"Hahah, nice once try your not the first to try to do something like that. I'm no fuck doll. I strip thats it." I still chuckled.

"Now give me my money. Fo my time." I said sticking out my hand.

he groaned when the younger kicked him in the dick. he hissed and he grabbed the younger and trapped him between the wall and his body. "Maybe you didn't hear me.. I don't take no for an answer, and i certainly won't pay you until you do what i say."

"OH big strong man we are." I laughed. I stomped on his foot and punch his face. He stumbled back and I kicked him again in the dick. I went into his pocket and grab be his wallet.

"You know usually i would cost 200$ but science you cause me so much trouble I'm taking 240."

He chuckled, "Someone is feisty." he said and he rubbed his face and glared at him, "I will get you, and you will have no choice but to be mine." he said and he made his way out after he grabbed his wallet back and he headed home, he made a few calls that night and he smirked.

Weird ass. I counted the money i took. ahh nice. I changed into normal clothing. I streched i need to get home so I could go to school in the morning. I got to my apartment and crash on my bed. It was so nice just to sleep. I heard my alarm go off. ugh I got up took a shower and got ready for high school. FUN! not. When I got to school I went to the jocks. I was one of the "cool" kids. That was only because, I use to be boyfriends with one of them and well were still friends.

The next day, Rick appeared at the school gates and he smoked a cigarette while he waited for the brat to get out of school. "This time, I will make sure he gives me what i want, if he doesn't i will have no choice but to force him and i'm not one for impoliteness." he said as he took a puff from the cigarette and he looked around to see if the brat was anywhere to be seen.

Finally the bell rang. Me and a bunch of the guys were going to the orphanage I use to live in a play a scrimmage game with the little kids, there were about 5 of use.

"Let's go my bitches!" The laughed. Jackson leaned his elbow on my head.

"Says mr.short."

"ya ya ya."

Rick heard the younger's voice and he approached them, "Hello boys, may i speak to your friend here? we have some business to take care of." he said and he looked over to his little pet that ran away from him yesterday and he smiled at them

"Hey hope whose the old fuck." Jackson asked standing in front of me.

"No one I know." I said. "Let's keep walking." Dammit how did this guy know my school. who is he what the fuck does he want. He should just leave me alone. Clients are exactly that Clients nothing more

He chuckled and shook his head, "I'm actually quite young, i'm only 23 years old, and I just wanted a word with your friend. His boss told me to talk to him about the way he was handling his job last night." he said and walked in front of him, "It will only take a few minutes and then i will be on my way."

"Alright guy you go on ahead i guess I checked out a book wrong." They nodded and walked on.. my cover for stripping was working at the library.

"Alright how do you know where I go to school and how the hell did you find me prev." I started a and laughed he was weird . Ive had many prevs but none that went this far.

"I have connections, I am a powerful man, it doesn't take much to find out about someone with only a picture." he said and he grabbed his hand brought him to his car and he tossed him in, and locked the door after getting into the driver's seat. "You still didn't give me what i wanted."

"Sure perv. Just to let you know I'm 17 this i illegal i can get the cops on your ass." I smiled. I treid to open the door but it was already locked and we were moving.

"Get a boyfriend your own age thats no illegal." I stated. God i bored and this guys an idot.

"Sorry, I don't have time for a boyfriend, and I would rather play with you, it doesn't matter to me if it's illegal, it's more fun that way." he said and once they arrived at his place, he parked the car in the garage, he moved himself over the smaller boy and he leaned down and smashed their lips together.

Okay so I was into ruff stuff but not like this. I punch him in the face. I was ketching my breath.

"Asshole, if you don't want me to fucking fight you your gonna have to an expert in bondage." I smiled and punch him again.

I actually was ready to beat the living shit out of this guy.

"and what do you mean powerful, are you rich or somthing?"