Be cool, Yolanda.

Jacek

Hello, I am Jacek. I came here after meeting Zephyr on another site and talking to him, seemed like nice of enough guy, decided to check out this place.

I'm 21, I'm majoring in business with a minor in graphic design. I've been a designer for roughly 7 years, doing some freelance work for a local church, but primarily focusing on education. Currently I'm finishing up a semester in web design. When I'm not studying/doing busywork, I play World of Warcraft, Civ. 5, Assassin's Creed: Unity, and some Far Cry 4.

Something more related to yaoi/anime in general, I've been watching various shows since I was a kid. Anime consumption has slowed down quite a bit in the recent years due to being busy. To be completely honest I don't read/watch much yaoi, I tend to stuck to the /y/ board and various booru's.

If there is any other information that would like to be known I'm an open book. Nothing is too personal. I've had people ask genital size day one and be okay with it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jacek

• Vinleifr

• K

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hey there you are! ^-^v welcome to YO. I hope you have fun here on this site :3 well.. since I'm practically a senpai here ask around if you want something known xD

ohh.. BTW. nice intro pfft xD (that last sentence though.)

Hi and welcome to yaoiotaku Where you can be yourself and have fun

Enjoy your stay ^_^

Thank you for the welcome. It's a nice change of pace to be in a place where people can match my level of gay.

Welcome Jacek It's always nice to read long and detailed intros. Tells quite a bit of the person typing those words. hope you find it delightful in here and have tons of fun!

Hi there

Welcome to YO.

Hope 4 u to Enjoy u'r Stay in Here & Meet lots of ppl & Make lots of Friends (:

W

E

L

C

O

M

E

to YO community

@

Serving you a cup of brewed coffee.

:)

Thank you. Believe it or not this is one of the shorter introductions I've written on a forum. A forum I used to go on, which is sadly closed now, used to have a standard length twice this. It's for the reason you mentioned, you get to tell who that person is better.

So far so good. I lurked quite a bit for a few hours after joining, seems this place would be pretty easy to make friends on. Thank you!

See you already get me, coffee is one of my greatest loves (only beaten by Asian boys). Thank you!

Pleasure to meet you, Paul. I too hope I have a happy and fun time.

Thank you! So far I'm enjoying and I haven't even gotten very engaged in the community.

I'm genuinely surprised at how warm the welcoming is here. Half the time I go on forums it's half this. Thank you all.

I don't know it's just so nice to see lengthy posts. I love reading so much and that combined with my curiosity for people makes it twice as enjoyable to be reading Intros or Bios by others. You seem like a pretty cool guy Jacek! If it wasn't for my OCDness getting the best of my on the profile customization I would have probably had a very long paragraph in there xD

>You seem like a pretty cool guy Jacek!

Thank you, I try. Not usually the first reaction I get from people, but it's definitely a welcome one.