Name : 学園ヘヴン~Boy's love SCRAMBLE![PC]

Language : Japanese [No Characters Voice Included!!!]

Publishing Date : August 02, 2002

Platform : Microsoft Windows95/98/2000/Me/XP

System Requirements : CPU : Pentium 100MHz

Size : 499 MB

Patch : no

My Private links :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Summary

Keita Itō receives a letter of admission from Bell Liberty Academy, a prestigious all-boys school that only accepts the cream of the crop. Though he doubts his ability to succeed at such a school because he is a transfer student coming in the middle of the year, and he has no special ability that he can speak of, he accepts the admission. Keita is picked up by Niwa, the president of the student council, and from then on, he is warmly welcomed by everyone to BL Academy.

Keita Itō receives a letter of admission from Bell Liberty Academy, a prestigious all-boys school that only accepts the cream of the crop. Though he doubts his ability to succeed at such a school because he is a transfer student coming in the middle of the year, and he has no special ability that he can speak of, he accepts the admission. Keita is picked up by Niwa, the president of the student council, and from then on, he is warmly welcomed by everyone to BL Academy.

gh02.jpg

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• 7 months later...

BLPC Game

Gakuen heaven~Boy's love scramble!

Language: Japanese (No voice)

Rate: 18+

Contents: Autoplay file(no iso), Installation guide, CG

SIZE: 437.09 MB

-----------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINK :

-----------------------------------------------------

password: notime4L0Zrs

HINT:

To download from NEODRIVE, Do not use any IDM programs. Manual only

Do you wanna try this one?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear "sunghyemin-san, Kumi_chan, MaruTare-san, UtaMiyabi-san" the new link is here...

(Reupload)

1903364311_1.jpg

===>

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dear "sunghyemin-san, Kumi_chan, MaruTare-san, UtaMiyabi-san" the new link is here...

(Reupload)

1903364311_1.jpg

===>

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I was looking for it! Not even to play, but as I was thinking of "I played it years ago", I wanted to check, if it is STILL somewhere... And, as atelophobe, I was searching through pages. :Frustrated:

So thanks to YOU, it took only 20 minuts, but I got through about 10 non-actual links, so... ARIGATO, that You uploaded and save me from hours of looking... now I can play MYTH and chill! :Playful:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good day!! may I ask on how am I going to open the BIN file after extracting it. There dont seem to be any Guide in the folder from the link that I Downloaded for the Guide. May I ask What tool to use to open the game? Thank you!!

• 5 years later...