The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Name: Lucas

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Golden Yellow

Likes: bugs (not spiders or anything that can hurt him), candy, toys, cat tail (plant), nice people, shiny things.

Dislikes: thunder, lightning, storms, mean people, pain.

Appearance: ff8a5a3398be556c78f707eb7511afee.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Name: Antony “Tony” Marcconi

Hair Color: light red

Eye Color: red

Likes: PC games, cars, pizza, races, ice cream, home made food.

Dislikes: rain, people, bugs, pets.

Appearance:

sasori12.jpg

Bio:Tony used to play games since he was a kid. He never liked people’s company too much and his parents were always worried about his future. He wasn’t a great student either, plus the fact he dressed as a game character didn’t help him at school at all - everyone thought he’s a weird person. He lives alone in a small flat near a University campus and all day is playing games. He manages to work for a big company that creates games so he tests new games. He’s working from his flat and receives the money via Internet. He only goes out once a day for his shopping, many times he buys online stuffs even food. But one day he received a big box, what can be inside it?

The boss of the Nekomimi Factory Agency was making and Advertisement for their sale on Neko Automatic Androids.

~Come one and Come All. We are having a sell on these adorable Neko Androids. Need help around the house with chores and what not? Well buy one of our Androids to help you get it all done. If we prefer any other android like a Inumimi or Kitsunemimi etcetera, let us know in advance and we will be happy to customize your very own android. Only at the price of 50 dollars to 100 dollars, depending on which species you pick. Now for sale is an already made Nekomimi Android of the name of Lucas, act now.~

The boss posts the advertisement on gaming sites and of course their website, letting out a sigh as he stands up. He goes into the factory room, seeing Lucas on the charger and smiles, knowing he playing around with the other androids in the play ground.

Tony was fascinated about his new game. He passed 50 levels already in 3 hours and couldn't have enough of it. He sipped from his coffee and kept playing even he was hungry. "Ok, break time, I should go and cook something" he thought and stopped the game turning on loud the music. He headed to his small kitchen and prepared some fried potatoes with fish for lunch. He returned to his PC and started to eat as he was playing the game again. "Ding-dong" he heard his door bell just when he wanted to go back in kitchen with his empty plate. "I'm coming" he yelled and opened the door. "You received a parcel Tony" the postman smiled and gave him a paper to sign. "What can be inside? I don't remember to order anything" he said loudly and dragged the heavy box inside his house.

The boss was looking at the emails and notices someone had order Lucas as he smiles a little. He stands up and tells the works to box up Lucas, mailing him as soon as possible. As Lucas was getting carried within the box, he was laying there in only underwear and had a few clothes in the box along with the instruction manual. Lucas had his head slowly tilted to the side with all the movement going on and ears started to flicker with all the activity going on but was still in sleep mode.

“Nekomimi Factory Agency” Tony read the sender name and wondered where he heard that name before. “Oh yes, I remember now, they were advertising for some new toys… it appeared to me while I was playing the game yesterday…don’t tell me that by mistake I order it?” he thought and slowly he opened the box. Inside was a sleeping neko half naked and in natural size. “What should I do now?” Tony rushed to his PC to look for that ad. What was it about?

Lucas was still in sleep mode as the box was getting opened. His ears perked up when sudden bright lights filled his vision and he automatically wakes up as he heard footsteps run away from him. Lucas sits up slowly with his head tilted to the side when looking around the room, getting out of the box, still a bit wobbly and walks around for a few minutes. Lucas looks down while walking and trips, falling down on the couch and blinks a little, "m-mew?"

Tony finally found the ad but when to read it he heard a “Mew” and knew the neko was up. He turned around and saw him on the couch. “Are you ok…ahhh?” he jumped and approached the couch. “I’m Tony, what’s your name?” he asked the neko. “He’s so cute and those big eyes…” he thought as he was looking on him. “Damn, what’s with me? He’s just a toy…he’s not real” he kept thinking but he touched gently his face and was surprise to see he was soft and warm.

Lucas holds onto his tail and slowly looks up at the other male, flickering his ears slowly and nods his head, "y-yes I am okay." He slowly sits up and looks at Tony, "its .. nice to meet you Tony. My name is Lucas," he stands up slowly and was still a bit wobbly from being in a box. Lucas looks up and felt Tony's warm hands, purring softly and leans forward to lick Tony's cheek. "Is this going to be my new home," Lucas holds onto his tail and looks at Tony.

“Lucas you are so cute” Tony said but he didn’t expected for the neko to lick his cheek. “Yes this is your new house. It seems I order you by mistake but now that you are here…you will live with me“ he answered wondering why the hell he just said what he said. But he couldn’t send the neko to live on the streets; he was so cute and sexy. Tony went to the box and took the clothes inside and the instructions. “Please wear these Lucas. I will bring you a pillow and a blanket. You may need a nap after you stayed on the box for so long, it was uncomfortable for sure” he said and went to his room to bring what he said to the neko.

Lucas wags his tail a little and smiles softly as he looks around the house, perking up his ears. He lowers his ears and lowers his head slowly, "so you order me by mistake?" Lucas slowly looks up at the clothes Tony took out of the box, nodding his head and takes them, "o-okay," he pulls up the pair of pants and puts on the shirt, getting it stuck on his ears while putting it on, "yes.. it was very uncomfortable. I feel really stiff," as he moves his legs a little while still attempts to put on his shirt but still stuck with his ears in the way.

Tony let the instructions on his night table and took a pillow and a blanket from his closet. “It wasn’t really a mistake Lucas…I’m happy to have you here” he said on his way back to his living room. “Oh, let me help you” he told the neko who was struggling with the blouse. He let the things from his hands on the couch and then carefully he pulled down the blouse over other’s head. “Do you want me to help you with the pants too?” he asked the neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail with a smile, "so your happy I came really?" He blushes as he was stuck with his arms in the air and heard Tony slowly approaching him. Lucas closes his eyes and pulls his head back, looking at Tony with a smile and looks down at his pants with the zipper undo, nodding his head.

“Stand up for a moment then Lucas. Can you?” he asked the neko and helped him to stand up so he could help him with his pants. “Done. You are full dressed now, you only need some socks. I will bring them to you in an instant, just to prepare the bed for you” he explained and arranged quickly the pillow and the blanket. After the neko lay on it he went after the socks and also something to eat for Lucas.

Lucas nods his head and stands up as he watches Tony with his hands against his chest and swishes his tail side to side. He looks down and nods his head, sitting on the couch until Tony came back with the socks. Lucas flickers his ears and holds onto his tail, rolling onto the couch and holds onto his tail with the tip in his mouth, cleaning himself like a real cat while waiting for Tony.

“What are you doing Lucas” Tony asked when he came back from the kitchen. He let the plate with the food on the table and watched the neko how he was cleaning himself with his own tongue. “If you need to wash yourself you must go to bathroom. I will show you where it is. Do you now to use the toilet?” he asked the neko. He helped Lucas with the socks and then took him into his arms and headed to the bathroom.

Lucas perks up his ears and tilts his head to the side, blushing, "I-I was just cleaning myself off. I forgot to when I was playing before I went to sleep and got here." He flickers his ears and sucks on the tip of his tail, "a bathroom? O-Okay and no I don't need to go potty," he pouts and watches the socks going onto his feet, standing up as he was lead towards the bathroom.

“Oh so it’s normal for you to play. I didn’t know that” Tony answered and smiled. “Ok you can go by yourself. The second door on left” he said to the neko and went back to his PC to play his game. He hoped the neko can manage himself with the bathroom. Soon he was concentrated with the game and forgot completely about his new room mate.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head with a smile, "o-okay," he walks towards the second door on the left. He tilts his head and walks back out of the bathroom, looking around the house and walks back towards Tony, sitting on the ground and watches Tony, tilting his head as he was watching him play his game, "is that game fun," he holds onto his tail.

“Oh, yes it is Lucas. This is my job. To play games all day. I receive money for it you know” he replied and made a pause looking at the neko. “Don’t stay on ground. You should take a chair if you want to watch me. Aren’t you feeling tired anymore? I thought you want to have a nap. Did you eat your food?” Tony kept asking Lucas and wondered why he felt so comfortable around the neko.

Lucas perks up his ears and tilts his head to the side, "oh.. so you get money for playing games? That sounds like a fun job," he wags his tail. He blinks a little and flickers his ears, shaking his head, "no .. I am okay the floor is fine," as he holds onto his tail. Lucas flickers his ears and shakes his head, "I am not tired yet.. I was in sleep mode before I came here when I was charging." He looks at Tony and flickers his ears a little to the question, "I had some before I played with the other androids," he nods his head slowly.

“Oh so you don’t want anything Lucas. Then what should we do? Maybe go out and buy more clothes for you? I’m not sure mine will suit you. I’m taller than you and you have your tail. You need special clothes. Or maybe I should read the instruction that come with you” Tony said and went to his room to bring the papers that came with Lucas. He started to read and smiled “If you aren’t happy about our product you may return it in 7 days and get your money back”.

Lucas scratches his ear and shakes his head slowly, "I don't think I am hungry.. my stomach would start rumbling," he swishes his tail. He blinks a little and looks at his tail, "I don't think I will fit in your clothes," he nibbles on his finger as he watches Tony walk into his room. Lucas sits in front of the game console and tilts his head as he looks a the pause menu screen.

Tony came back to his PC and looked at his adorable neko. “So you will eat only when you are hungry and I need to charge you anytime you need. In rest you behave like a human and cat and hm…hm if I’m not happy about you I can send you back in 7 days. But I won’t do that Lucas. You are my pet now” Tony said and smiled. “It’s time to finish my game then. Do you want to give a try Lucas?"

Lucas perks up his ears and looks towards Tony, holding onto his tail. He nods his head slowly with a smile, "yes only when I am hungry," he moves his hair out of the way to expose his neck, "this is were you charge me. Just use the USB cord from the box and plug me into the wall." Lucas smiles and nods his head slowly and blinks a little, shaking his head and lowers his ears, "I shouldn't or I might mess up your game."