9th Gay Series (9 gay guys giving advise to girls)

milo001

I don't know if it's right to post in drama section since this is not a drama or movie. But this is a really cute and funny. So I thought of sharing this to fellow fujoshis/fudanshis since it has English subs. There are more episodes with subs as well.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milo001

一屋赞客 Episode 1 (No subs)

I don't understand 100% of the drama and I can't read chinese. Because there is no English subs but basically this drama is about 5 peoples living together. 3 gay mens, 1 straight woman and 1 straight guy. At the begininng of the story the girl is trying to be a matchmaker for the main gay character. Of course it fail because the girl is introducing a straight guy to him. Then the hot straight guy(main character friend) came and the girl and the gays(except for glasses guy) going crazy over him. The main character introduce the girl as his girlfriend so we can safely assume that the straight guy didn't know his friend was gay. There are part that I don't understand but the main character has feeling for his straight friend but he said he won't be with a straight guy. And as for other characters the skinny one and the glasses one are ex-boyfriends.

This drama and 9th Gay series is produce by Zank so I'll post the future episodes here as well. And the main character (MuMu) and the skinny guy (MaTang) is in 9th Gay series as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

一屋赞客 Episode 6 & 7 (No subs)

• 2 weeks later...

This channel is subbing the series. Glad to find it because I can't read chinese and I can't understand some of the conversations.

一屋赞客 Episode 9(No Subs)

一屋赞客 Episode 1(English Subs)

一屋赞客 Episode 2(English Subs)

- - - Updated - - -

Can't read Chinese but I think Episode 9 is the last episode. It seems like the last episode for me. But I think they'll be more in the future.