• pretireader

• squishysulhu

• Hellyanwe

• MaeraFei

Thanks!

Love this game..

Managed to make it work.. xD

Also, I found this.. hope you like it..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 7 months later...

Silver Chaos

Download Links

All CG:

English patch:

1.2 glitch patch:

Game:

part 1 ~

part 2 ~

part 3 ~

EXTRACT EVERYTHING AND PUT IT IN A SINGLE FOLDER [ like SILVER CHAOS-ALL FILES] SOMEWHERE AND DON'T MOVE IT.

ONLY PLAY THE GAME AFTER DOING ALL THESE STEPS. it makes it easier.

Tutorial

INSTALLING THE GAME:

Before installing, set Language for non-Unicode Programs select "Japanese" and in the Code Page Conversion Tables select Japanese. you'll need to restart.

1) go into the Silver Chaos folder

2) Click on Installer.EXE file.

3) Click on the top left button which will say "INSTALL" in japanese.

4) Now at the top you will see a drop-down option box. Choose the second option which has 600 in the name. this is a full-install, no-CD needed install.

5) Then choose a folder you want to save it in. Click on the bottom right button to proceed.

6) Let the installation process run till it stops.

7) You will now be back at the menu in Step (3), just close the window.

INSTALLING THE VERSION 1.2 GLITCH PATCH:

1) go into the 1.2 glitch patch folder

2) click on it. it wil make a mess of files.

3) a window will pop up. click the very bottom left one.

4) then click the center one, which looks exactly like the one you pressed before.

5) installation finishes

INSTALLING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PATCH:

1) go into the english patch folder

2) click on SCpatch.exe and press "PATCH!"

your game is ready, just set your language back to what it was -you'll need to restart your computer again.

HACKING THE GAME TO UNLOCK ALL CG'S:

1) go into the silver save folder

2) take the file from there using CUT [the SYSTEM.BIN file]

3) go to where the game was installed [into Your Documents under VividCOlor by default]

4) go into the SAVE folder (It'll appear once you open and start the play the game for the first time and then close it.)

5) replace the SYSTEM.BIN file. that is all.

6) beat the game once and a bonus item appears on the start menu, called EXTRAS. all CG's are now unlocked. \o

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya, Thanks so much for the links. I have dl all of them, and already extracted all of them into one folder ( it comes out as Silver Chaos 1, 2, 3 after extracting 3 parts of the mediafire file ) do I need to use HJsplit to combine the 3 rar files before I extract it or after extract it? I don't have HJsplit so might need to install.

Im also having a problem installing the 1.2 Glitch Patch. I followed your instructions and the video, but after double clicking the 1.2 Glitch Patch icon nothing happens, no pop up window to install the patch. I cant do anything , I am stuck.

Please anyone can help me? Any advice?

I already followed all of the tutorials, but when I tried to play the game the text box (where the story and conversations appear) only consisted of question marks, not Japanese nor English. Also it kept crashing even after I removed the open.avi file.

What should I do?

• 2 weeks later...

Welll....I tried installing it but when it reach to the drop down button thing...I click the button and click create file but they say there are some errors...so what should I do?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why but the first part of the game couldn't download. MF said something about "split archive blocked" and that the max number of dl's per week was already reached. O_O But parts 2 and 3 dl-ed alright.

Same thing happened to me. It gives an error in Japanese - which I sadly can't read anymore - so IDK what I'm doing wrong, or if I dl-ed the files wrong. T_T

Okay so followed everything and I clicked the game pressed start and it gave the little intro in the game and then there's an error saying main system.exe has stopped working...anyone know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

blehhh!!! its not working. everything i download its just not working and its getting me upset :Red_fox10::Red_fox5::_red_fox 18:Red_fox12:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I think I need some help with this, sorry to bother you. I follow the instructions that were given to me, but when I want to save it in a folder it says that the folder doesn't exist than asks me if I want to create it, I click yes but it does nothing.... I really don't know what to do, its bothering me. I'm sorry if the solution is really simple, I must be missing something. Btw- I downloaded the torrent file if this has anything to do with it :p Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the same error! Have you found the answer to it??? I've been searching for this game forever (just recently found out the name). I got all excited that I found it and could download...then it doesn't even work!!! T_T

Fixed the problem~! Watch this video tutorial on the download. The very last step is deleting a tiny file hidden in the mess of things that takes away that specific error.

did you click the 2nd button in the drop box? if you did and clicked create file but still can't continue than you probably have some problems on your computer

• 4 weeks later...
Silver Chaos

Download Links

All CG:

English patch:

1.2 glitch patch:

Game:

part 1 ~

part 2 ~

part 3 ~

: thank you, just finish download and install through your guideline..

it really fun, i end up with hector, meanwhile adonis.. die..:hamtaro-005 (5):

• 5 weeks later...